Ideal Dental Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 41 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
You’re seeing all 9 jobs at Ideal Dental because we can’t find any available jobs at Ideal Dental close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 51 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
my day at work was full of energy, always busy and had good relationships with the doctors, fun to be with patient and talk to them and try to help them.
No support, no leadership and they do not care at all about their employees! Don’t do save yourself the headache stress and trouble of pay checks. It showing up and demands never letting up!
It’s a mess.The company is Lacking support from management. Lack of training and no one is held accountable. They add more responsibilities without the pay increases. Understaffed.
No work life balance , office managers think they are god n control Frint n back even if you have 10 years experience … prepare the be belittled but if your a lead or manger lay is good n Saturdays they kill you !
I’m a dentist that was hired to work for the company. During my time there I experienced very unethical behavior. So glad to be gone from this company!
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 22 questions about working at Ideal Dental. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Ideal Dental employees.
Insights from 16 Indeed users who have interviewed with Ideal Dental within the last 5 years.
High achievement questions, even though they don’t pay for your high performance work.
Are you willing to travel?
Experience, qualifications etc.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- Ideal Dental