Ideal Dental
Happiness rating is 58 out of 100

Working at Ideal Dental: 9 Reviews

United States9 reviews

it was a good place to work learned too many skills, made a lot of friends

my day at work was full of energy, always busy and had good relationships with the doctors, fun to be with patient and talk to them and try to help them.

Pros

free lunch sometime

Cons

short break

Terrible

No support, no leadership and they do not care at all about their employees! Don’t do save yourself the headache stress and trouble of pay checks. It showing up and demands never letting up!

Ideal Dental insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Fair pay for job

Overworked and underpaid

It’s a mess.The company is Lacking support from management. Lack of training and no one is held accountable. They add more responsibilities without the pay increases. Understaffed.

Exhausting , discouraging environment

No work life balance , office managers think they are god n control Frint n back even if you have 10 years experience … prepare the be belittled but if your a lead or manger lay is good n Saturdays they kill you !

Glad to be gone

I’m a dentist that was hired to work for the company. During my time there I experienced very unethical behavior. So glad to be gone from this company!

Fulfilling and filling with joy

An elderly patient clinic where one can provide better oral healthcare and comfort for the advanced age population. The hardest part of my job is not treating any more every day.

Productive workplace with a fun environment

I had a wonderful work experience working at Ideal Dental. The doctor hired me knowing that I didn't have any work experience and he was so incredible to give me a chance and taught me how to be a great dental assistant. The coworkers there were also amazing, felt like working with family.

great education, and growing environment

I was well welcomed and I learned so much from all of my coworkers. tThey really took the time to educate me on the ways around a dental office and working there was overall enjoyable

good place

doctors are great, they treat their patients great and are very patient. The assistants are more than happy to help you if your confused. "they're no stupid questions, we want you to learn" is what one of the assistants said to me

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ideal Dental. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Compare Ideal Dental with

Ideal Dental reviews by popular job title

• Ideal Dental
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?