Ideal Image
46Low

Ideal Image Employee Reviews

United States290 reviews
Management is absent, clients are rude and entitled. Nurses are overworked and underpaid. Sales doesn’t respect the nurses, and it effects our performance.
Pros
Cons
Rude staff
This place is the worst. Listen to me, you will be working with the worst bunch of women you have ever met regardless of the location. You will never have work life balance, a sense of pride in your work, and will loathe the thought of having to go back day after day.
There is no actual management in the facility which makes it very difficult when you are having an issue with coworkers or general issue. When the management came to our facility to do their annual check in the person who had hired me said, “ oh yeah that’s right I hired you.” Like she didn’t even remember me or knew who I was. They are overpriced with employees that have bad attitudes.
It is not what they tell you it will be. It was either mayhem or getting yelled at for not doing something, meanwhile they're giving you more and more things to do. Some of which are not even in your job description. They have you running back and forth all day with no opportunity to eat. Expected to go above and beyond for the company but not reciprocated when employees need something. Had to deal with angry, rude customers on a daily basis and expected to resolve matters that are out of our hands. People were allowed to do whatever they pleased with no repurcussions from management while others were overworked and taken advantage of.
I have ptsd after working at ideal image I always stood up for the patients and their safety I was written up numerous times for being an advocate. This place cares about money nothing more. The turn over is very high, from management to front desk desk staff. No one was happy there. This place should be ashamed of the way the employees are treated.
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Meat grinder type of environment. It all looks pretty upfront, but the managers really don't care. All about money and how to bring in business by rushing clients.
Great company to start at to learn different modalities. Unfortunately, it is a cattle call environment and the nurses are not appreciated or taken care of. The energy and praise and monetary benefits go to the consultants. Very chaotic and unorganized ways of handling appointments. For example, client is waiting in the waiting area for a 10am appt. Consultant just sold a service to a new client. Guess who has to continue to wait while a first treat is completed??
Typical day started with doing check list on the equipment, and making sure charger line plug is thoroughly stowed away. Check to see what needs to be pulled to finished day before scheduled run orders. Start the new run order and what inventory needs to be rotated and put away. Pull inventory as needed for the new order run and put away left over inventory from finished runs. At end day put equipment to charging mod for next day.
You don’t feel like you receive much support. Nurses felt they had no one they could go to when other employees in the clinic gave them a hard time. Even if you have a full schedule you are required to fit first time treatments and are overworked most days. Most times rude customers got their way and nurses were left looking stupid by management. No one has your back and when you don’t do something they way they asked of you they will make you feel not worth.
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
Greedy, no support, late days, overbooking of appointments
Horrible company. Management is completely disconnected with employees working day to day. CEO is terrible. Your a number at this company and easily replaceable. During covid, the management locked up all essential supplies (masks, hand sanitizer, Lysol etc) instead of donating it to hospitals with shortages. It's disgraceful.
I loved working at Ideal Image overall. Leadership at the very top can sometimes make some puzzling decisions but the people i worked with were awesome.
I had a short period working at this company because of the COVID-19 situation. But I enjoyed everyday I spent working for the company. My supervisor was very professional and understood how to get the best from me.
Pros
Free lunch break
Cons
Short period of work
Great opportunity for those looking to get into the field; Great training program. Very large corporation so things are changing rapidly and it is hard to feel appreciated. No 401k Match; Opportunities for growth are always available but not necessarily compensated fairly.
Pros
Training, Bonuses, Shift Differential, Growth Opportunities
Cons
Work Life Balance, Compensation, Management
The compensation, great. The 2 week training, great. The concept of Ideal Image, great. The people, mostly management, not great.

It is a very cut throat environment. The NP’s providing the services give a lot of pushback about doing first treats and make your job insanely hard. They don’t care whether or not you get in trouble or fired. I’ve seen them plan out their whole vacation and do their makeup on the clock and get insanely upset when you ask them to do a first treat. It’s ridiculous. They don’t get blamed for that, you do.

The Regional (well mine),who has since been promoted, threatens your job and creates conflict in your center even if you are hitting your numbers. Since you get commission on your sales, and need to hit a 60% closing there is a lot of stress and bickering amongst the entire staff. Let’s not forget the call center, they will send you untreatable guests a lot of the time since they receive commission for every person that shows up for there appointment. Which is ridiculous, they should really change it so that they get credit for every TREATABLE guest that comes in.
The company discriminates. The management puts you down instead of inspiring people to succeed and threatens your job security. Very disrespectful staff. Extremely high prices that make potential clients to turn around and seek other options. There are much better options like derm offices that charge a fraction of the cost at ideal image. The providers are not trained well to do injections like neuro toxins and fillers causing extreme bruising and facial deformaties. The do not have doctors on staff like the company claims. The doctor comes in once in awhile to sign of the charts. Ideal Image doesnt offer good financing like care credit.
This company trains well and if a good place to learn and grow and earn money. They give incentives to keep everyone motivated sometimes the goals are not realistic or attainable but if you can make the goals you will make good money. Staff at most locations are good to work with and make the day fun
Ideal Image is THE WORST company I have ever worked for. GREEDY, full of management and higher up’s that have NO IDEA what they are doing, treat their employees like garbage and pay literally nothing. I was a DCC and worked doing that, doing consultations and doing the MANAGERS job because she was oblivious to everything going on. We all decided to quit because we were treated horrible. I think there is one remaining person there because everyone else was smart and left. The company does not care about you AT ALL and can’t forget if you go to HR who is FAKE and express concerns with discrimination THEY DO NOTHING. The company is a joke and it does not deserve the great staff that it does have. Anyone new and looking ,LOOK ELSEWHERE it is not worth it.
Make decisions without thinking of employees, always making small changes that don't seem to make a difference besides upsetting employees. overall easy job
You will work for a "forgiving draw", you get what you earn more of your draw or your commission. Commission pays 4% and the monthly sales goals are impossible. After the long hours you are expected to work, you will earn about $13.00 an hour.
Office was in a convenient and nice area. work place was casual and low stress. task were not difficult and required minimum effort to achieve. incentives provided
Management is horrible, they dont give you breaks and want nothing but you to get sales and take people's money and then tell them you dont do refunds if they change their minds. Horrible place and even more horrible HR and corporate!!!
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ideal Image. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8
InHerSight Score
2.3Personal Development
3.3Career Opportunities
2.5Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight