Ideal Image Employee Reviews

Great Place
Guest Services/Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJuly 4, 2018
My overall experience at Ideal Image was awesome! My team was supportive and the pay was great for the location. The hiring process wasn't difficult and my interview was easy.
A great team makes for a great time
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Middleton, WIJune 18, 2018
I thoroughly enjoyed working for Ideal Image. The atmosphere is amazingly productive, the team is so positive and the management is incredibly supportive and energized. I highly recommend this job to anyone who ask.
Pros
Great environment
Regional Director (Current Employee) –  United StatesJune 8, 2018
So many great people in the business that have heart and passion for the company and what they do. The brand itself is broken, many changes with a continual cycle of new leaders. All with the best intent and the same vision, however all have gone about achieving things differently causing for a pause and break in process and a restart. its hard to maintain or create a culture when there are continual leadership interruptions. as these happens it also becomes hard to be a cohesive team in the field because depending on when you started you have either come in on different values, or have seen so much change you are hesitant to believe this one will be permanent. It also makes it hard to do your job because expectations change all the time- as does company structure.
Pros
services, peers
Cons
change, no one listens
In-House Counsel Intern (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 7, 2018
Environment is laid back and dress is casual. Have yoga 2x a week during lunch. They seem to do a lot for their employees like monthly birthday celebrations.
Was promised training but received none.
Estimating/Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHJune 6, 2018
No training - learn as you go. Constant criticism, no motivation, talked out of applying for other positions more suitable to my background. Was talked down to by upper management most every day.
Pros
Human Resources, Company Christmas Party, co-workers
Cons
Poor Management - definite lack of communication
Dallas Uptown
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 5, 2018
Dallas Uptown had a lot of turnover, poor management, from lower to upper. I liked my coworkers but they will fire you quick over silly stuff. Change of upper management is truly telling sign when especially when the CEO steps down because the "company is going in a direction not consistent" with her values, as did the COO, and some mid level management. They bullied my center manager over meeting sales goals, then changed bonus from being sales based to being customer service based. No room for growth after the first year. I got along with everyone but that wasn't the issue I had with the company. And the new SalesForce system sucks.
Pros
close to other shops
Cons
short breaks, if any;
horrible pay and promises of bonus that aren't realistic
Treatment Provider (Current Employee) –  United StatesJune 4, 2018
Working as a treatment provider at Ideal Image is the lowest paying job you will ever have as a nurse. They will tell you about bonus programs or commissions during the interview, but they aren't realistic. If you sell a guest thousands of dollars worth of treatments you will only be rewarded a hundred dollars. And good luck trying to sell enough treatments to make that hundred dollars. Also, the monthly bonus wont ever make its way to your paycheck...they measure you on things that are unrealistic and often have nothing to do with your actual job. There is no career path. Even though they need nurses to do the services, they don't in any way want to pay them a competitive wage. Most times in this type of nursing job, the hourly wage is low because there is a commission on every service you provide. Not at Ideal Image. There is nothing but your hourly wage and some unrealistic dreams of additional bonus. They pride themselves on offering free services, but honestly it doesn't compensate for the low wages they pay and it is really the only thing they have to offer their employees.
Pros
free treatments
Cons
Pay, benefits, work hours, not at all being appreciated by the corporation
work culture
Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Towson, MDJune 4, 2018
This company is money driven no beauty driven, The have no care about the workers, You can be fired at a moments notice. no training, or discipline.
No work life balance
Liaison (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 3, 2018
Not a good job for someone with a young family. Long hours and not flexible. It is all about the bottom line. Money is good but just not worth it. Free treatments were nice.
Fun job
RN Treatment Provider (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 24, 2018
The job itself is fun the guests are wonderful. Most of the team members were cool and fun made time fly. Excellent training for any treatment you do. Benefits are good.
Pros
The actual work
Cons
Center manager needs work
Work Experience
Treatment Provider (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMay 10, 2018
Horrible management that tolerates bullying, harassment and physical assault to employees with out reprimand, Horrible HR department with no response from them. They do not care about their employees. You are just a another person who can be replaced just in a matter of mins. I loved what I did and the most of the people in my office. But overall I would never recommend anyone to work for a company that treat their employees the way they do.
Pros
Free treatments
Cons
No lunch breaks, working off the clock and not getting paid
worst management
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  United StatesMay 8, 2018
Horrible management. Continuous rotation of managers and nurses. Managers are two faced and dishonest. Training is misleading and not thorough enough to do the job well. The only reason I stayed as long as I did was because of the free services but after awhile even free costs way too much to have to deal with the horrible staff. Stay far away!
Great services
Manager, Call Center (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLApril 25, 2018
There are a lot of great benefits working for Ideal Image, All the people that work there are amazing and fun to work with. Good hours and benefits are decent.
Pros
team building, great coworkers
Cons
depends which office you work at
TX provider
Treatment Provider (Former Employee) –  Willow Grove, PAApril 19, 2018
TX's were not scheduled with enough time between appointments.
No onsite management.
Staff was given monetary incentives for up-selling current clients on new treatments and given monthly goals that they were expected to reach in up sells
Pros
New treatments were practiced on staff for free
Cons
No onsite management, highly competitive to up-sell other staff
great job!
RECEPTIONIST (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 18, 2018
I cannot express how fulfilling my time thus far has been with Ideal Image. I am supported by an amazing team of superiors at Home Office, I am given flexibility to enjoy a healthy work/life balance, and I am going home each night with the priceless satisfaction of making a difference in someone's life. Joining Team Ideal has been so rewarding - I am constantly bettering myself and in return, betting my team. I am constantly bettering myself and in return, betting my team.
Pros
benefits, time off free laser hair removal
Cons
nothing
Great benefits
Guest Services Consultant (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXMarch 23, 2018
Great benefits. Management is horrible. Training is horrible. Annual raises are bad and the customers can be extremely difficult. Some of the people you work with are great.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Horrible pay
Ideal Image
Associate (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 10, 2018
It was horrible working for Ideal Image, corporate does not care about you as their employee, there are no policy and procedures they were changed to fit needs and the regionals are useless. They let the employees get cussed out every day by guest and blamed them for poor results. Half the procedures don't work,
Do not recommend working at ideal image
Lead Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Washington StateMarch 6, 2018
The company treats its employees unfairly and rewards unethical behaviors. Management is driven by sales only and doesn't take the time to listen to senior employees in regards to following business practices.
Pros
Benefits were great and was paid gairly
Cons
Unfair treatment and unethical practices
Worst place I have ever worked.
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 28, 2018
This company is horrible. The way the get customers to purchase treatments are shady. They lock them into contracts and firstime treatments. They pressure employees to receive free treatments. When my co worker finally used one they let her go for “misuse of company resources”. Beware they say cool sculpting is start to transformation however if you retreat the same area they fire you. Watched this happen to a co worker. Currently looking for another job.
Pros
Cons
Too many to list. No breaks not osha compliant.
Corporate disaster
Center Manager (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 26, 2018
The company got a new CEO who had great ideas but corporate attempted to make too many changes in a very short period of time and everything got half way done and ensued a lot of confusion.
Pros
Free services
Cons
Corporate partners are lacking

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ideal Image. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.5

2.3Personal Development

3.1Career Opportunities

2.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight