Ideal Innovations Employee Reviews

Horrible Salary and Horrible Benefits
SQL Developer (Current Employee) –  Clarksburg, WVMay 11, 2017
Worked here just to have a paycheck while looking for better compensation/benefit opportunities.

The company definitely underbid for the contract, and it is felt throughout my office. The supervisor made it clear that there will be no raises, or promotions, due to no funding in the contract.

Also, the health benefits are horrible for a family. The health insurance cost around $600+ a paycheck!

I have been here since Dec 2016, and as of May 2017, out of 15 people, 10 are leaving for better companies.

Overall, the company is flexible and will work with you for work/life balance, but don't expect great pay and benefits.
Pros
Flexibility?
Cons
Compensation and Benefits
Productive day with troops
Vehicle Technician/Mine Roller (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAApril 27, 2016
My day was 12 hours long meeting the needs of the Armed Force Members. The service members would bring their Mine Rollers that
had been damage on mission and we would rebuild them. The most enjoyable part of my job was hearing the story the soldiers or marines / service members would tell us, about there day
Pros
Great team to work with
Diverse Biometric Company
Biometric Examiner (Current Employee) –  AmericaJanuary 4, 2016
DoD contract holder that prides itself on being able to provide diverse, qualified human assets. In various locations around the world. Still growing.
Pros
Good benefits and Pay
Cons
Contract Employee
Veteran-owned firm offering progressive technological, scientific, managerial and security solutions to Government and private industry to help protec
Biometric Technician (Former Employee) –  Clarksburg, WVJune 8, 2012
Maintained and managed biometric case folders and case databases. Organized and prioritized large volumes of information and calls; reviewed and submitted technical biometric analysis reports; and performed liaison activities with other agencies regarding biometric data and casework. Scanned and processed biometric images for entry, search, and storage in multiple biometric databases; and controlled inventory of case images and data. Managed submissions and responses of pre-processed biometric files in accordance with inter-agency data sharing procedures.
Pros
salary was good for this location.
Cons
shift work