IDEMIA Employee Reviews

Fun place to work at but poor management
Quality Assurance/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Billerica, MASeptember 6, 2018
Like most companies you get a moderate amount of kind co-workers but this company had many genuine employers that would gladly assist you in time of need (work wise). Other than that, my manager only was unprofessional and was unfair.
Pros
has a gym, amazing benefits & great cafeteria.
Cons
not so much vision coverage & poor management
Terrible company to work for
Enrollment Agent (Current Employee) –  PennsylvaniaSeptember 5, 2018
Too much work for so little pay . They don’t care about the employee only about themselves . They nickel and dime you for travel and take forever to reimburse you . Managers are terrible and dont have a clue how to run the office
Cons
Productive and fun place to work
Customer Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 11, 2018
There is no such thing as a typical day in this job. One day could be as simple as resetting passwords and helping to understand how an application works. Other days you could be rebuilding a full database or re-writing a workflow. This job will help you grow and learn new skills that will keep you striving to grow.
Pros
Great team and flexible work enviornment
Cons
None come to mind
important work generally, but practically given no respect
Configuration Manager/Devops Engineer (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNAugust 1, 2018
A typical day begins with the standard scrum stand-up meeting and then you work assigned tickets, driven by ego-laden team leads. Upper management is inspiring. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with a select few on one-off projects.
Productive and Fast Pace
Enrollment Agent (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, MNJuly 30, 2018
You are constantly busy. Dealing with different people from different cultures. Rarely a dull moment. Contract with the Government so includes benefits and paid time off.
Pros
Benefits, Paid Time Off
Cons
30 min breaks
Too Much Expected and Too little paid
Enrollment Agent (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 15, 2018
On a daily over 100 customers for two people to manage.
This is not including walk-ins for over 5 different programs we manage.
No time for breaks which is against the law and working with the Public is Stressful enough with a minute to go have some Fresh Air!
Little pay, Federal and State Background for only Minimum Wage!
Money matters to them but not when it comes to their Employees.
Very challenging environment
NA (Former Employee) –  Billerica, MAJuly 9, 2018
Very challenging environment

Good people but not very focused on the employees.

Hopefully things will improve as there is a very good mission statement.
Free coffee each day and free donuts every friday
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Springfield, ILJune 29, 2018
Answering phones in a timey manor. Used listening skills to provide best service for applicant speaking little English. Great Management team. Mixed races. Had to learn new state procedure within 1 week. Enjoyed training new employees of job procedure.
Pros
Employee appreciation week, celebrating the unit birthdays, assisting each other in our unit as needed
Cons
Call Center closed in Springfield IL
Ok work place. Not much room for advancement
Silkscreen Pressman (Current Employee) –  Exton, PAJune 10, 2018
The work environment is ok. The main issue is work advancement. Whether it's a new position or a new shift. Usually where ever you end up working in the company is most likely where you'll stay. I currently work third shift and have been trying for over a year now to move to first shift. Not enough opportunities to grow.
Pros
Descent benefits and paid time off.
Cons
Poor management. Very difficult for job advancement.
Idemia Employment
Enrollment Agent (Former Employee) –  Springfield, ILMay 14, 2018
I loved working at Idemia. The training is top rate. Management is superior. I learned how important credentialing, identity, and more importantly; how the state and federal laws of this confidential nature apply.The workplace culture is superb. The hardest part of the job was making sure the documents provided for identity were presented properly by our customers. There was not a part of the job I did not enjoy. It was a pleasure working for Idemia.
Pros
The work experience was amazing.
Cons
I have no cons at this time
Management???
Customer Service (appointment scheduler) (Current Employee) –  Des Moines, IAMay 2, 2018
We never saw our manager nor our lead. They would be in their offices all day, every day. Would never come around to even say good morning. I did see my lead when I made a mistake on a ticket entry. She was very nice about it, but the e-mail review she sent me afterwards, with the manager copied in, said she understood how I made the mistake, as I was still fairly new. But if I continued making mistakes such as that, I could be up for disciplinary action. Now, my first job assignment, which was pretty straight forward, we got a week of training. But for the additional assignment, which I made the mistakes on, we got 4 hours of formal training, and 4 hours of side by side with an experienced rep, who went so fast on each call, it was almost impossible for anyone to actually learn anything from him. He could not/would not slow down at all. So basically I had to wing a lot of what I've learned on my own. PTO accrues from your start date, not the first of the year. So if you start in June, you can forget a summer vacation, because you won't ever have enough in your "bank". And the pay is just a little more than a fast food place,
Pros
Hour for lunch. TV and massage chairs in the breakroom. Free coffee.
Cons
Low pay. Very poor training. PTO accrual / usage policy needs to be re-vamped
Decent place to work
Customer Service Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Springfield, ILMarch 13, 2018
It's a decent place to work. Honed my management skills, workplace culture is good. Hardest part of the job is disciplining others. Helping customers is the most enjoyable
Pros
good hours
Cons
Had to work a few Saturdays onc in a while
Volunteer Work.
Volunteer Work (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 2, 2018
Directing in coming students in auditioning for their choosing of art. Learned how to communicate better and gain experience in customer service. Had to be a long time on my feet, but it was worth while because it made me feel helpful and productive.
Culture of no accountability
Senior Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Billerica, MAJanuary 28, 2018
Senior management does not seem to care that all the projects are over budget and late. Personnel are not held accountable for work performance. Customers do not have a positive opinion of the overall company due to the lack of program structure and accountability.
Job security wasn't there after company merger
Principal Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Billerica, MAJanuary 28, 2018
Oberther technology recently bought MorphoTrust USA and after the merger, they need to a laid-off lot of people. No job security and created not a safe place to work for the longer duration.
Great place to work with a cafeteria in building
Card Scan Technician (Former Employee) –  Springfield, ILDecember 27, 2017
There are various hours shifts available;
the company has great advancement opportunities and also helps
w/reimbursement with tuition. Great parking.
Pros
Employee Appreciation - free classes helps with education
Cons
moved out of state (TN)
Perfect except for the salary
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VADecember 7, 2017
This job is perfect except for the salary. I love the hours and flexibility and my manager which is why I stay. The job is not too stressful and fun. I don't hate getting up and going to work in the mornings. The only thing I would want is a higher salary and this job would be perfect. However I would rather live happy and with less stress and worry about supplementing my income rather than hating life every day going to a job I hated.
Good benefits
Customer Service Representative I (Current Employee) –  Springfield, ILNovember 9, 2017
Not paid enough.
Excellent work area.
Hour lunch.
Good vacation time.
Set schedule.
Nothing uniform.
No time for better training.
Lack of communication.
Lack of materials to train with.
Pros
Set schedules
Cons
Pay too little for the job requirements.
laid off
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Springfield, ILOctober 27, 2017
worked here a few years great job but they are moving jobs out of Illinois so we got laid off. Would have liked to work here forever. but again laid off
Team Work
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Springfield, ILOctober 19, 2017
It takes everyone to make a team work. Many different people from many different walks of life make up a team and add so much to what makes your team run. You work very closely with your team and get to know them on a personal bases. Over time I got to take a stronger leadership roll which I enjoyed.
Pros
Overtime
Cons
Getting Laid Off