IDEMIA Employee Reviews

Ok work place. Not much room for advancement
Silkscreen Pressman (Current Employee) –  Exton, PAJune 10, 2018
The work environment is ok. The main issue is work advancement. Whether it's a new position or a new shift. Usually where ever you end up working in the company is most likely where you'll stay. I currently work third shift and have been trying for over a year now to move to first shift. Not enough opportunities to grow.
Pros
Descent benefits and paid time off.
Cons
Poor management. Very difficult for job advancement.
Idemia Employment
Enrollment Agent (Former Employee) –  Springfield, ILMay 14, 2018
I loved working at Idemia. The training is top rate. Management is superior. I learned how important credentialing, identity, and more importantly; how the state and federal laws of this confidential nature apply.The workplace culture is superb. The hardest part of the job was making sure the documents provided for identity were presented properly by our customers. There was not a part of the job I did not enjoy. It was a pleasure working for Idemia.
Pros
The work experience was amazing.
Cons
I have no cons at this time
Management???
Customer Service (appointment scheduler) (Current Employee) –  Des Moines, IAMay 2, 2018
We never saw our manager nor our lead. They would be in their offices all day, every day. Would never come around to even say good morning. I did see my lead when I made a mistake on a ticket entry. She was very nice about it, but the e-mail review she sent me afterwards, with the manager copied in, said she understood how I made the mistake, as I was still fairly new. But if I continued making mistakes such as that, I could be up for disciplinary action. Now, my first job assignment, which was pretty straight forward, we got a week of training. But for the additional assignment, which I made the mistakes on, we got 4 hours of formal training, and 4 hours of side by side with an experienced rep, who went so fast on each call, it was almost impossible for anyone to actually learn anything from him. He could not/would not slow down at all. So basically I had to wing a lot of what I've learned on my own. PTO accrues from your start date, not the first of the year. So if you start in June, you can forget a summer vacation, because you won't ever have enough in your "bank". And the pay is just a little more than a fast food place,
Pros
Hour for lunch. TV and massage chairs in the breakroom. Free coffee.
Cons
Low pay. Very poor training. PTO accrual / usage policy needs to be re-vamped
Decent place to work
Customer Service Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Springfield, ILMarch 13, 2018
It's a decent place to work. Honed my management skills, workplace culture is good. Hardest part of the job is disciplining others. Helping customers is the most enjoyable
Pros
good hours
Cons
Had to work a few Saturdays onc in a while
Volunteer Work.
Volunteer Work (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 2, 2018
Directing in coming students in auditioning for their choosing of art. Learned how to communicate better and gain experience in customer service. Had to be a long time on my feet, but it was worth while because it made me feel helpful and productive.
Culture of no accountability
Senior Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Billerica, MAJanuary 28, 2018
Senior management does not seem to care that all the projects are over budget and late. Personnel are not held accountable for work performance. Customers do not have a positive opinion of the overall company due to the lack of program structure and accountability.
Job security wasn't there after company merger
Principal Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Billerica, MAJanuary 28, 2018
Oberther technology recently bought MorphoTrust USA and after the merger, they need to a laid-off lot of people. No job security and created not a safe place to work for the longer duration.
Great place to work with a cafeteria in building
Card Scan Technician (Former Employee) –  Springfield, ILDecember 27, 2017
There are various hours shifts available;
the company has great advancement opportunities and also helps
w/reimbursement with tuition. Great parking.
Pros
Employee Appreciation - free classes helps with education
Cons
moved out of state (TN)
Good benefits
Customer Service Representative I (Current Employee) –  Springfield, ILNovember 9, 2017
Not paid enough.
Excellent work area.
Hour lunch.
Good vacation time.
Set schedule.
Nothing uniform.
No time for better training.
Lack of communication.
Lack of materials to train with.
Pros
Set schedules
Cons
Pay too little for the job requirements.
laid off
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Springfield, ILOctober 27, 2017
worked here a few years great job but they are moving jobs out of Illinois so we got laid off. Would have liked to work here forever. but again laid off
Team Work
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Springfield, ILOctober 19, 2017
It takes everyone to make a team work. Many different people from many different walks of life make up a team and add so much to what makes your team run. You work very closely with your team and get to know them on a personal bases. Over time I got to take a stronger leadership roll which I enjoyed.
Pros
Overtime
Cons
Getting Laid Off
No order
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Springfield, ILOctober 9, 2017
I feel the training has a lot to be desired. There is no uniformity on the job. Rules differ in every area. They are very short staffed but have regular layoffs which make you feel stressed every day not know whether you will have a job the next day.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
No job security