IDR Employee Reviews

Sheeps in wolves clothing
Call Center Representative I (Former Employee) –  Snellville GeorgiaDecember 12, 2018
This company is all smiles and very long-winded and hiring once you're hired you can be fired for any given reason and not even provided a reason why you've been removed from a case jeopardizing your livelihood and mental capacity luckily when I resign from the job that I quit to start a contract for this company I left in good standings to be able to go back but it would have been a huge inconvenience for myself to be removed for my case without any thought or any concern after I've just went all that I went through to gain employment at a company that I thought would value me as an employee but you're just merely another person to fill a seat another dollar to be made once your time is up with them and you're not on their favorite list you will not get anything in return so don't believe that the time you invest into dealing with your recruiter that they really care about you they care about the company that they're trying to employ for first and foremost and if you don't stay on their good side or you're one of their favorite you will not get another case you will be in limbo with the corporate talk off about there's no assignments for you
Pros
If you're able to maintain employment the pay that you asked will reflect
Cons
Contract positions
The worst mistake that I could have done is dealing with this company
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Snellville, GANovember 28, 2018
I wish this company would have never reached out to me I had to jump through hoops in order to even get hired on I had to talk to someone roughly about eight times have a Skype interview then a group interview at the actual company then another two week wait too Even be told if you were selected or not followed by being fired the second week I was there for absolutely nothing got a phone call 10 minutes till 6 on a Friday and was told I wasn't a long-term fit now mind you I just went through all of that and also here's the kicker quit a job in order to fulfill this position I didn't even get a one on one conversation with anyone I was just dismissed without any regard and treated like a piece of tissue this company does pay well but be mindful wherever your working at do not make any friends and door even try to socialize with any fellow co-workers because they will stab you in the back and or lie to get ahead especially at the Advanced Urology and that's one of their contractors that they hire for regularly and will completely be cut throat in order to keep them as a client so that means fire you for no reason then they will do so.
Pros
You may get hired on permanently
Cons
You can't trust anyone in the office
Ovrr all good
Painter (Former Employee) –  Franklin tn.September 12, 2018
Over all fair to good working conditions sometimes a little hectic in meeting dead lines. Good work scheldule. Good ztaff to work with residents are nice
Pros
Good staff to work with
Cons
Meeting ded lines on time
Do not apply for management opportunities if you have children
Clinic Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 6, 2018
The companies that IDR chooses to work with do not believe in work life balance. You’re trained in locations that are an hour to two hours away from your home and if you request to leave at a decent time to be able to pick up your children from school, you will be fired and seen as “not a long term fit”. If you are a single, childless person, you’ll be wonderful for their positions. But if you have children and prior obligations, forget it.
Pros
Cons
Several
Not a good experience
Sr. Software developer (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXMarch 16, 2018
Not a good experience.
Payroll issues, contract issues.
Support was average.
Be careful when dealing with IDR.
I will not work with IDR in the future.
Contracting service
IT Asset Management Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 26, 2017
Worked at my assignment, but IDR was responsive and kept in contact with me during the assignment. The assignment itself was fine and I was able to reach out directly to IDR with questions and they were quite responsive.
Best Boss Ever
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZFebruary 27, 2017
Very hard manual labor. You work for a moving company and at their warehouse. Expect to lift things larger than yourself daily. The people you work with are like family.
So so
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZFebruary 26, 2017
Great if you don't have school and can work full-time. Also if you can move larger furniture if movers are not there when a shipment comes. But be wary, if you're not part of the original team, be cautious and analytical when inspecting product. Also have to be quick with inspections. If you make 3 or more mistakes, even small mistakes, they'll let you go (but if one of the originals guys can mess up deliveries and break things, it's not as big of a deal). If you have previous furniture moving experience, maybe it'll work for you.
Pros
Mon-Fri
Cons
Their wants are always #1
Amazing staff
QA Analyst (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNDecember 20, 2016
I feel like I have grown in this industry when I got introduced with IDR. They have helped me getting one of the best Project. The company that I work for doesn't carry great benefits but, the environment is amazing. I am a full timer now but still looking forward to work with IDR again.
It's staffing
SQL Developer/Tier 3 Support (Current Employee) –  Brentwood, TNNovember 24, 2015
They are a fine staffing company. They found me a job in a place I wanted to live on contract to hire. I came in and did very well, but when the time to hire me came, the job had been offshored to India. It isn't IDR's fault, but my future is up in the air at the moment.

Want to know more about IDR?

Ask a question