idX Employee Reviews for Account Manager

Wonderful job till they turn backs on you
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  WestJune 27, 2014
Always been a fun and rewarding job. You are asked and expected to give up your life and family for huge amounts of work After dedicating yourself and helping them to achieve record sales, you are told that you have done a great job and are an asset to the company. Then the following week, you are informed that despite your and many others' efforts, you are being laid off for no reason other than money. Over a dozen, hard working, tenured employees, cut loose across the company to eliminate salary and fluff the overall numbers.
You work hard, do right by everyone, strive for perfection and recognition but in the end you are just a pawn, expendable at any time so the disconnected senior management can reap the benefits of your hard work and enjoy the fruits of all your labor.
An unfortunate consequence to keep in mind that wondering if you have a job one day to the next, regardless of how successful you are is not the ideal scenario to work in. I am still struggling to support my family in transition looking for a new job and hurt from the complete disregard the company has for employees and their livelihood.
Pros
Loved the work, loved my coworkers.
Cons
Politics