idX Employee Review

idX is a great company I wish there was more work so I could stay
Installer (Current Employee) –  MOJuly 19, 2013
On a normal job I would arrive on Sunday check into my Hotel and go to the jobsite, I would let the store know I was in town and would be starting the job the next morning.

I would check ion with the General contractor and the truck line making sure del. was set up.
My crew would show up and I would meet them for the first time on Monday, we would unload our display and equipment (wall panels , cabinet, lights , stands.
I would lay out the plans and go over them with my crew, after the walls and cabinets are installed we would set them up per the plans
and plan o grams.
Pros
each job I got to meet new people and learn different ways
Cons
never working with same crews, sometime just not enough hours in a day

Other idX Employee Reviews

Terrible company to work for no structure
Manager (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDApril 3, 2019
IDX is a terrible company to work for. There is no structure and no management. If you try to speak up and change something for the better of the company you get punished for doing so as the company believes they are always right. They work you to the point you are frustrated and you change as a person. There is no support and no work/life balance. Think twice before working for this company. They will lead you to believe that everything is going to be great but it is not. They make up there own rules as they go and there is no standard corporate guidelines that every branch follows. Benefits offered are absolutely terrible. Only thing good about this company is the pay. Pay is fair and that is it.
Fun until you don't agree with them or speak up on things that's wrong.
A/R Clerk (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHJanuary 16, 2019
They work you like a dog, it's sad when your boss has no back bone and doesn't know your job and doesn't not help with the work. You are over worked..
Pros
Work out room
Cons
Over worked - very stressful job. Very bad management.