IEM, Inc Employee Reviews

very fun and loving enviorment
access guard (Current Employee) –  hunnington beachOctober 4, 2018
team work is great, never a boring moment working with IEM the staff is amazing and we always share laughs however we work as a team alwaysi you get to see all of the concerts for free and always work as a tgeam. The bosses are extra nice I learhed how to control huge crowds and that was the hardest part. The best time is when we all get off and come together for a meal
Pros
Aa
Cons
time
Do Not Work Here. Go to Another Company
PA Specialist (Former Employee) –  FLJune 26, 2018
Do not work for this company. They are in dire straits right now. They had a manager who completely ruined projects. Now they have hired projects managers that have hired their friends and fired employees who have been working on the projects from the start.
I don't have much to say about this one
Researcher (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAJune 13, 2018
This company was once headquartered in Baton Rouge, LA. Now they are in North Carolina Research Triangle Park area.

This company does do some good in the world.
Great work environment
Case Manager I (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAFebruary 15, 2018
My position is mostly customer service and is very laid back. The pay is good but it is a 1099 contracted position and does not offer any benefits. This is the only thing I do not like about the job.
Pros
Great pay, sometimes lunch is provided, laid back environment.
Cons
no benefits
Low pressure environment with limited mobility
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Washington City, DCJanuary 29, 2018
There is very little engagement with the parent company if you are located on client site. feel no loyalty to the company. However, pay was fine, benefits are decent.
Ambiente divertido
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Fremont, CAOctober 10, 2017
Todo bien ambiente divertido y agradable nadie quien te diga nada solo hacer el trabajo y nada más
Pros
Seguro privado
Cons
Nada en contra tod bien
Work -site
Clerical Administrator (Current Employee) –  Monroe State Office BldgOctober 4, 2017
This job was a blessing to me. I was out of work from my previous job only a week before I was hired on by this awesome company. I love the atmosphere and culture of the organization.
IEM - Great place to work
Emergency Response and Recovery Planner/Analyst (Former Employee) –  NJNovember 22, 2016
My experience with IEM was as a consultant in NJ and it was really amazing. The support staff back in Louisiana were always there to help those of us out in the field.
Professional work place with highly qualified employees
Senior Emergency Manager (Former Employee) –  Anniston Chemical Army Depot. Anniston ALSeptember 11, 2015
A typical day consisted of attending scheduled meetings advising management on Emergency Management (EM), safety procedures and operations. I reviewed the previous shift's logs for actions items that related to EM and safety.In the area of personnel management I review time sheets and addressed employees concerns as needed.

The most challenging part of the job was time management, balancing my time managing personnel issues and ensuring all aspects of EM and safety were accomplished. The most satisfying aspect of the job was knowing that my job was important to the team's success.
Pros
Excellent pay and benefits
Cons
Hazardous work environment