iEnjoy Home

iEnjoy Home Employee Reviews

Great Place to Work
iEnjoy Home is an awesome place to call "home." It's a very laid back work environment, but you are provided with challenging projects that help you learn and grow in your position. The company does some kind of fun event monthly to bring the multiple divisions together and to keep us happy. The office is starting to fill up as the company is growing rapidly. There is room for advancement if you are willing to work for it. Everyone is always willing to help if you have questions. Compensation is a little off for the projects and workload given to some individuals in different divisions, which would be really my only complaint. All in all, this is a great company to be in if you can go with the flow and handle some growing pains.
Unprofessional leader and sarcastic supervisor! Unfair workflow, favoritism and unprofessional leader!
Shipping leader is the worst, supervisor is very sarcastic person. Don't take opinions serious. Makes sarcastic comments that don't take the conversation anywhere. They do not provide the trust you need to tell them of problem or opinion you have. Childish attitude like if you are in school. Unfair workflow. Leader's favorite people only do what they want, other people do the harder work. No team work at all. No communicarion, you have to find out things by yourself if you are new.
A lot of favoritism in the employees expeciality the lead of shipping she is not the righ person for this job or at least to be a lead
A lot of favoritist in the shipping deparment, the lead have her own People to work with it,she is not the rigth person to work as a lead, she can't diference the friendship and the work relations as a lead. Por managrment they don't do nothink about that favoritist.
Fun group and Family environment
I really like the way the company is run. We have a wonderful work life balance and the group as a whole is fun to be around. We have a work hard play hard mentality that really makes me want to work hard. Last year they leadership team added 2 more paid holidays to make the Christmas and New Years holidays longer. Now these holidays are 4 day weekends, so we can spend more time with our families. We also have fun events that we do almost every month to come together as a group and create more camaraderie.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at iEnjoy Home. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8