ifm efector

ifm efector Employee Reviews

ifm efector insights

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Feeling fortunate

Featured review

ifm efector selected this as a representative review
I've been fortunate to be employed by ifm efector in different capacities for over nine years. I l have loved the opportunities to work with my leadership team to develop my strengths and find career pathways that best-align with my interests. Many of my colleagues have also advanced into roles we did not even know were possible when we were hired. While each path is unique, they are equally important to the success of the company. When the company is successful, that s a win for all of ifm's employees. The competitive salary, work-life balance, benefits, and perks such as food (so much food!) and celebrations make this a great company for sure. But most of all it is the people who start off a co-workers and quickly become friends that make working at ifm so incredible.

Pros

Amazing Benefits, Competitive Compensation, Company Culture, and Opportunity

Cons

Not seeing colleagues from across the country

Hard work pays off in this innovative and welcoming company

At ifm efector, inc. employees feel valued, appreciated, and heard. We have people at every level of the organization working hard to serve our customers, and that pays off in celebrations and recognition at the global, country, regional, team, and/or individual levels. ifm gives back to communities, is supportive of social and diversity & inclusion initiatives, cares for and encourages the physical and mental well-being of employees, and is a good steward of the environment looking at ways to reduce waste. While in any job it is important for employees to use their own voices to lead their career development, managers at ifm for the most part do a great job of advocating for their team members' growth opportunities as well. We have a great mix of employees who each bring with them something unique whether by way of education, training, experience or life stories, that allows for different perspectives to help drive innovation by thinking outside of the box.

Pros

Benefits, pay, employee and customer focus, industry leading technology

It was okay for 13 years but time look for something else b

It's was good for the years that I was but felt that it was time to look for something else. But as the years go by you start to see things that is office like

Pros

Some nice coworkers

Cons

Not enough respect for employees

Fast Paced, and no advancement oppurtunities

Hard work, for uncompetitive pay, they are very critical and standing all day soldering and welding breaks your back. The training is all by other employees and on the spot so this puts a lot of pressure to do it correctly.

Pros

Nice Facility

Cons

Over critical, expect perfection

Professional and energizing work environment

Beautiful facilities and perks (standing desks, latte machine, regular employee meals). Professional environment with plenty to do and plenty to learn. Open door policy truly exists, and everyone is treated with respect and kindness. High expectation and high rewards.

Good mid size company

This company has evolved over the last ten years and is on the right track to become a top 3 in the industrial sensor market but will need to add more staff and continue to expand it's product offering to gain to reach this milestone.

Pros

Good products, culture & people

Cons

Not enough staff, slow to market new technology

Great training

Learned a lot of technical information. Rigorous sales training. Good network of support.

Quantity not quality

Good place to start a sales career. Not for seasoned professionals unless you want to show up and throw up on the customer. Very poor sales management.

Jobs at ifm efector