IFM

IFM Employee Reviews

IFM insights

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Managmentstyle is below average

There is no true management style. Everyone is just winging it. People are running around on your razors. There is an open door policy but there are no doors. Yes they serve you lunch every day but they don’t provide processes or rules to follow and so everyone just does what they want to do. There is no advancement process. So how do you know in which direction the company is going.

Pros

Fun

Cons

No direction

Lack of Management.

Very non-conducive atmosphere. Policy framework simply does not exist. Very low morale in general, it was stifling, Ideas are not encouraged, organization was unclear about the work needed for the position. Everyone is just winging it.

Pros

Lunch room is good, free coffee!

Cons

Lack of Management, no policies

Ifm was an okay job.

I was responsible for cleaning the OR and the ER at the hospital. It was a pretty cool job. I just didn't like how we got a 1099 instead of an w2. Also some of the employees were pretty childish. Overall the pay was good.

Pros

The pay

Cons

Short breaks

lhlshfoahf

the ball ran quick so not to be caught. The ball was caught. I dont like it. Would maybe do again. But the dog would not stop barking.

Flexible company to work for.

I have learned skills in several areas such as business, accounting and customer relations. This company is a close-net of hardworking individuals. We work persistently to achieve the overall goal of client satisfaction.

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

ambiente muy bueno en el trabajo

Estuve en un ambiente muy bueno, la persona que me enseño fue muy paciente y agradable conmigo

It's a job..... Decent hourly pay, time to spend with family

A typical day at work consists of me and a co-worker sandblasting which was taught to us by other co-workers. The business owners a nice people, the supervisor is unpredictable, one day of, the next day chip on his shoulder. The vast majority of my co-workers are not Americans so communication is really bad. The hardest part of this job is being expected to know something you haven't been taught and when you ask the supervisor a question, he expects you to go find out for yourself, I have no problem with initiative, but we're dealing with specialty equipment that I don't know about personally, so taking the initiative to do something, and damaging the equipment is not what I think is smart or safe, and since the majority of the workers don't speak much English, I really don't feel comfortable getting information from them on certain topics. I'd say the most enjoyable part of this job is getting off early, before rush hour really starts. Honestly, this job is more of a headache than it need be. Sticking it out til I find my career move.

Pros

pay, work/ family balance

Cons

supervisory, communication's a big one, undependable hours

Organized and fantastic training

This was one of my favorite jobs. You walked into work, knew what you were doing all day and the day went so fast because they were so busy. I learned all about sensor switches, soldering and what the switches were used for. Management was a little bit uptight, but extremely dedicated. Co-worker were in quite a competition to outdo each other. Hardest part was...I can't think of one. I enjoyed it so much because I knew what I was doing, I was good at it and we were always busy making the day go fast

Pros

you knew what you were doing, so no-one standing over your shoulder

Cons

no breaks, 15 minute lunch for and 8 hr day and the pay was not the best. hard to advance too. also, trained by germans with strong accents.

Work from home

Was a great job with excellent compensation. Owner sold out to another company in Maryland and they let all the Colorado staff go.

Pros

no commute, good pay, great management

Cons

no room for advancement.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IFM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• IFM