iforce Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Did not work in the IForce Office.
Production/ Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Marysville, OHJune 12, 2018
I found IForce employees very easy to work with. They were very diligent about getting people jobs. I had no issues during my working experience with them.
People were nice but it's not worth it
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, OHJune 1, 2018
Its an OK place to find work. The people who help me find a job was nice. But they takes out too much money in each checks. Only recommend if you can't find work anywhere.
Pros
Found a job quick
Cons
Takes a lot of money out of each checks
Good work environment, amazing staff
Temp Worker (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, OHApril 22, 2018
I love the iForce staff they always try their hardest to find work for their employees. I never had an issue with any of the managers or team leaders at my jobs either.
Not bad
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 18, 2018
Not bad if you need a job right away. Works for paying the bills and other things. Would probably work there again if I absolutely needed to. It's just a need.
Highly competetive and fast paced
STAFFING SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Central OhioMarch 25, 2018
I am in a great office love my branch manager and feel very appreciated. I don't sense that with the company just within my office. I feel the turnover rate speaks for itself. The company would rather replace then invest in any one person.
Pros
Excellent leadership from my branch manager
Cons
The company isn't interested in you
fast production
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Wooster, OHMarch 9, 2018
great coworkers and line boss , hard but far management , great pace working environment , down falls had to wear jeans at all times and boots even in the summer .
not to ad pay ccouldve been better
Employee (Former Employee) –  Newark, OHFebruary 25, 2018
The employers they provided had easy sustainable work. The days of work are different depending on the company the provided you to work for. Every employee at the Iforce office was nice
Like alot of temp services. If u have been thru others u know what to expect from Iforce
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  Zanesville, OHFebruary 22, 2018
The iforce that i was thru is located in Zanesville Ohio. Like Mancan and Employees Overload. Temp Service. If u live near or in zanesville. Or if u can afford to travel to accept job assignments then Iforce is for you. If not dont bother.
Unorganized
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 17, 2018
Unorganized place to work. They don't understand anyone else's needs and do not advocate. I lost A position due to eye infection and they never let me work again. I would not recommend to my worst enemy
friendly , helpful, busy
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Wooster, OHJanuary 15, 2018
the staff at Iforce is very friendly , they are helpful, always willing to help if an employee of theirs has questions or problems. always on time with assignments and or pay.
poor service
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Kettering, OHJanuary 9, 2018
Could have been better at finding job opportunities. I would have liked to be better kept in the loop of the jobs that they wanted to assign to me as apposed to just throwing me into a job.
Fun
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Heath, OHJanuary 9, 2018
Fun place to work, pay rate is good. Some of the assignments do not last too long but it is a good learning experience. Most enjoyable part of the job is learning and meeting new people
Well known staffing place
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Heath, OHJanuary 9, 2018
Working at Iforce was a good staffing employer. They find you work fast an the pay is always good. The staff members are very helpful. They are big on safety an gertting you the best job for your skills.
Pros
good jobs an pay
Cons
some are short-term
job
Marketing (Former Employee) –  Marion, OHDecember 27, 2017
walking fliers going to the office no customers travel about the job. no boss on job paid weekly few hours
Slow paced
Packer (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, OHDecember 12, 2017
Slow paced job . Very easy job . The pay is very low . Work 7 seven days sometimes. Weather inside warehouse is neutral. It lacks diversity. It’s far away if you’re living in the west side of Cincinnati
Pros
Easy slow paced job
Cons
Low pay
Poor management, treated un-fairly
Staffing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Grove City, OHDecember 12, 2017
Wouldn't recommend working here, had a terrible experience. I worked over 50 hours every week and only got paid for 40. Trying to get my last check from the company was ridiculous. Nobody had the courage to even answer/ return my phone calls about why I hadn't received my last check in almost 3 weeks.
Pros
Laid back
Cons
worked over 50hours per week, only got paid for 40 hours
Temporary serice
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHDecember 6, 2017
iForce Staffing got me the first job with some issues on my pay the first 2 weeks. After that job was done I did not hear from them again after emails were sent and calls made. Not the best of situations.
They'll find a job for you
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Bucyrus, OHNovember 21, 2017
I started working at one of their locations the day after I went into iforce to apply for a job. Apparently there is a minimum 150 characters for this review so I'm just filling space now.
Job Review
Dock Worker (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, OHOctober 31, 2017
A typical day at work i would usually clock in. Meet with the line leader to find out my job assignment for the day. Get to my work station and begin my day of work. I usually load and unload different packages big and small from the work truck. I'm on my feet the whole time that i am on the clock. The job was a fairly easy, but hard working job. Management was always available when needed. There wasn't really a hard part of the job. The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that I was there helping out the company and getting my assignments completed in a timely manner.
very relaxed atmosphere
Packaging (Former Employee) –  Ashland, OHOctober 31, 2017
as long as u do what u need to do its an okay job it just is only temporary never lasts no longer than three weeks at a time then are laid off . only thing bad about iforce