IG Employee Reviews

See reviews about
no comment
Quality Process Technician (QPT) (Former Employee) –  Welcome, NCNovember 3, 2015
No a bad place to work but too many micro-manager. Could have been a great future if people weren't too nosey and uptight.
Exciting work enviroments
Supervisor/Manager (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJune 24, 2015
Drive to homes or job sites assessing problem areas.
Learned how to assess problem areas and communicated with home owners and contractors. Learned how to make repairs that were efficient and with least cost to the customer. The management was very helpful in my training and assisting me with often coming up with helpful solutions to minimize problem areas. My co-workers where helpful in helping me with my training and completing job task. The hardest part of the job would have to be getting familiar with areas and towns and finding new roads and communities. The most enjoyable part of the job would have to be going in to homes repairing damaged areas and communicating with homeowners and contractors and getting appreciation for a job well done and for leaving their home as they found it.
Pros
Company events and bonuses
Cons
401k, healthcare