Igloo Products Corp

Igloo Products Corp Employee Reviews in Katy, TX

2.8
Work-Life Balance

It was a ok job

It was a fast pace hardworking job that show me how to work with other and how to work on a assembly line. I also learned how to move material from one are to another

Not good at all

Couldn't talk to supervisor because he would say he was busy the training was 1 hrs n then put on assembly line and keep up with the other while your trainer no we're to be found poor place to work

Very racist

Not a good company. They have know pros for this company. Pay us horrible and the management are not smart at all. They just hire anybody to do the job.

Pros

Cons

Racism

problems with husband and wife management

poor management hot materials very very fast pace short break and lunch 12 hrs shifts on feet hot environmental in summer winter environmental very very cold

Pros

free coolers

Cons

management

Stressful Environment

30min lunches start at 10am mostly, but aren't really 30mins. breaks are short, not really 15mins long.. a very stressful job which Noone cares for you or if you get injured. Very Bad leadership most employees are non-English, and they treat you like slaves. They will defend their company at any cost. I have to say that is my opinion of the department I was in. I am unhappy with the leadership, job duties are Fairly flexible/easy-going.

Pros

Overtime allowed

Cons

Stressful Environment with long hour shifts

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

Not enough pay

I would travel an hour and a half everyday to work and they would never help me out with the pay, I would constantly ask for promotions or to switch positions and always got denied, the crew where friendly but if they where to pay more for the farther out you lived then it would make a huge different.

Pros

Friendly crew

Cons

Low pay for long travel time, no promotions, stuck in the same position

Good and bad for Igloo.

Pay is not what they advertise in ads. If you know someone in company, you might make it. Roles not defined by managers. If you make a mistake, you could be out the door.

Pros

Discounts in Igloo Store, healthcare.

Cons

Wages not appropriate for the work you do.

Horrible place to work.

Very rude and entitled co-workers. Management plays favorites. Not too many people speak english. HORRIBLE conditions. Don’t apply for this job unless you are really really desperate for a job. Warning to everybody who’s thinming about applying to this job to STAY AWAY. You will HATE it here!!!.

Pros

Alot of hours and overtime

Cons

Co-workers & Management will make this job horrible for anybody.

Toxic work environment

Igloo’s corporate office is nothing but favoritism and there is no growth within the company unless they like you. The try to promote a positive work environment but it’s nothing but rumors in the office. The HR department is also extremely unprofessional and not trustworthy. Human resources is it supposed to help humans and give them resources but all they do is talk behind everyone’s back and choose their favorites.

Pros

Weekly cafe menu

Cons

Unhealthy work environment & bad culture

Rating is averagly good

Its an enjoyable place to work great employees, the working environment can be challenging at times but all in all you cant ask a better place to work

Jobs at Igloo Products Corp

in Katy, TX
See more jobs

Igloo is a bad place

Igloo is not a company you want to work for. They do not promote within and it is usually a popularity contest for HR on who to promote. Compensation is lackluster and the culture is very negative and cut throat as if it’s every man for themselves. They do not invest in employee happiness and merits go to the highest positions within the company. I would stay away from this company especially because they are lagging behind the competition in a number of ways

Not good

Not a good place to work if you’re looking to advance! If you’re not Hispanic, you will definitely getting treated horrible! The pay is terrible!!!!!!

Don't waste your time

Very unprofessional, no direction or support from management. A lot of bureaucracy when it comes to promotions. 401k only matched at 1/4 and vacation time is only 10 days. High turnover an average of 3-5 corporate office personnel per month.

No comment

I have no comment about Igloo. Just know they are not a good company and some managers should not be managers there at all. You will never grow with the company at all.

Tough Private Equity owned CPG company

Lots of turn-over driven by poor business performance. Private Equity owners are doing what Private Equity owners do - reorganizing every 6 to 12 months hoping to find the right combination of folks to turn the business around. Lots of open jobs and an Executive leadership team that flies in on Monday and home on Friday. Be sure to check the tenure of the people hiring you.

Igloo review

I would definitely recommend someone who likes to work hands on and fast paste to igloo it’s interesting how they let you work on several different peace’s of equipment so every day is not the same. Communication is excellent and management will always work with you.

best place ever

it was a fun a safe work place but it goes at a every fast pace an have to keep up with the line from the front we all work as a time to get the job done

Toxic Work Environment

Igloo is a revolving door extremely high turn over even with executive management. Bad executive management and horrible corporate culture. Worse place I have ever worked.

Igloo is a great job I just need more money. I love the fast pace. And I’m able to deal with the heat in the summer and the cold in the winter

Igloo is a fast passing job with a high turn over rate always hiring.most employees don’t speak English so being able to speak Spanish would be a plus .they have two shifts at threes cords so finding the right days to work with your outside life shouldn’t be a problem i would love to retire from igloo if I could make more money there really is no overtime unless you work trough a temporary agency and then you would start at 10.00 a hour not 11.50

Pros

Set days and hours

Cons

Low pay

Nice small company to work for.

Looking to grow and advance opportunities, not belittled and suppressed! To many chiefs and no indians. The company mainly focuses on stock holders and not so much for the employees.

Pros

Nice friendly folks, mostly Hispanic, good brand maker

Cons

Low wages, no opportunities to move up, never recognized for saving money, for the co.

Private equity owned, EBITDA driven.

In 7 years, I experienced 3 sets of owners. While the leadership changed, the mission did not. As a manufacturing professional, we were challenged to continuously improve safety, quality, cost and delivery. We were given the freedom to pursue all avenues of improvements, including employee incentive programs, preventive maintenance programs, the application of Lean tools, redesigning of manufacturing process, staffing decisions, and more.

Pros

In house short order kitchen, large complicated manufacturing operation.

Cons

Within operations, availability (via phone) 24/7 is required.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Igloo Products Corp. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9

Compare Igloo Products Corp with

Igloo Products Corp Reviews by Location

• Igloo Products Corp
  • Katy, TX
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?