IH Services, Inc Employee Reviews

Management extremely unprofessional
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  PANovember 15, 2018
Management delighted in creating drama between employees. Management hired family and held them unaccountable for their actions. Highly racist environment. HR and district managers lack any and all integrity. Management, HR, and DM are not above lying to employees either to cause discord.
Cons
The entire company is a joke.
Unprofessional
General Cleaner/Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCOctober 26, 2018
I worked here for 6 months. In that 6 months, only one other employee had been there longer than I. People don’t last long at this job because of how unprofessional and unorganized management is. It was constant stress and drama, little of which was directly related to the actual work.
Pros
Very easy job
Cons
Management is unprofessional unorganized often leading to incorrect pay calculation
Challenging, competitive,fair
Laborer/Helper (Former Employee) –  Robbinsville, NJOctober 25, 2018
Its a cleaning company we are to do all tasks and you are always on the go. The manager is very heads strong and will push you to do your best. Will not tolerate any excuses on why you are not performing. He has very strict guidelines but he is willing to work with you.
Pros
shifts, coworkers
Cons
amazon associates, lazy team
Wouldn’t wish this job on my worst enemy.
Lead (Former Employee) –  Tobyhanna, PAOctober 21, 2018
Very unprofessional managers, work not evenly divided. Friends and family are hired and not held to the same standards. Harassment is common and usally encouraged.
Pros
Cant think of any
Cons
No benefits
Stressful
Trash Sorter (Current Employee) –  gsp1October 17, 2018
have to put up with RUDE, AND BACK STABBING people at amazon.treat you like they,re better than you.would have you wipe their ------- if they could.have to pick up and move heavy boxes full of cardboard.more or less treated like lower classperson by amazon employees
Pros
Cons
Pay
a company with a clear role
2nd Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCOctober 10, 2018
Because each employee's field is clearly set, they have a chance to be rewarded if they work hard. Depending on the manager's assessment, opportunities for promotion and salary increase are available.
Really amazing place to work
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, AROctober 4, 2018
Very fun and fast paced job loving people to work with had a great boss the kind of boss that is caring kind and thoughtful the job was very laid back and easy to my pace
IH has been good to me these past 3 years that I've been there.
Shift Lead (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCSeptember 26, 2018
I have been with the company a little over 3yrs and my experience has not been bad at all. Yes there have been times where there were Administrative issues...but as far as my direct position and the supervisory/management staff I've had to deal with there were no problems for me.....Yes depending on your assigned site there is a difference in pay and true they dont like to allow overtime....i still never had a problem getting 40hrs...I earn vacation time...I came in the door making decent money and I still make good money....I am sorry that there are so many who have had bad experiences with the company but that is not my experience. Dont get me wrong there are a few things that can be done better company wide such as raising employee moral and definitely increasing the wages of non management employees....bottom line im good with where im at and the management I have to deal with.....im even good with the sites I am assigned to....
Pros
My Boss Rocks!!! Flexible Schedule....Good Pay (my experience)
Cons
High Turnover...Working with lazy people...Need more non management employee incentives...
Poor Uninformed Management
The box guy (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 25, 2018
Management has lack of knowledge and can hardly speak English. The Supervisor didn't speak English to me at all I couldn't understand anything so I look at what need to be done and carried on.
Pros
You go home
Cons
You go to work
Supervisor for a cleaning company
Facilities Manager (Former Employee) –  Jonesboro, ARSeptember 17, 2018
I enjoyed working for I H Services, I was a supervisor over 6 other people. We cleaned a service that ran 7 days a week and had 3 shifts. left there due to IH Services loosing the cleaning contract to another company.
Pros
this was a monday-friday job
Cons
overworked and underpaid no fun no company sponsored outtings
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Hendersonville, NCSeptember 6, 2018
overworked and under paid they do not offe any kind of advancement unless u can sleep ur way to the top and if you have money thats the only way that you are offered positions at the top because you are required to pay for work materials with no remibursement
A poor excuse for a cleaning company
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Asheboro, NCAugust 27, 2018
Mismanagement, favoritism, harassment to name just a few things wrong with this company
What a joke the lead man and manager are.
Glad I walked out.
Pros
Enjoyed the people at the factory I worked at
Cons
lazy power tripping lead man and manager who was always on his side
work
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Scottsville, KYAugust 22, 2018
Mostly delved in cleaning the factory using blowers and mops to ensure that we maintained the needed cleanliness for the factory to keep running. We also ensured that we didn't inhibit others from doing their work.
bad
Janitorial (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOAugust 17, 2018
They are friendly when you come from another company that they took over the contract for. Plus they don't give you time to get used to there way of doing stuff
Cons
They hire so many people that they won't work you very much
My job review
Janitor/Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Robbinsville, NJAugust 11, 2018
working at ih services has it's ups and downs. I've
learned alot about the job. management could be better in my option. the workplace culture is fine. the hardest part of the job is having to deal with lazy co workers, and a lot of gossip around the work place. .
Pros
my job performance
Cons
lazy co workers
Decent job
Cleaner (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCAugust 8, 2018
Low pay but decent job. Flexible schedule. Management when effectively executed will greatly increase the contentment that can be found in being a janitor.
Great Job to have
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Mena, ARAugust 6, 2018
This job was easy an very laid back. I would still work there had I not taken a higher position at my other job. Its a cleaning job but if your a clean freak like me then your good to go.
Terrible place to work
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Anderson, SCAugust 6, 2018
Terrible place to work do to racial discrimination and terrible management. They talk to you and treat you with no respect. They’re very unprofessional.
Pros
A lot of hours
Cons
Stressful, overwhelming, unprofessional
Good job for parttime evening work. Minimal exposure to elements
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCAugust 1, 2018
IH Services was a good company to work for. I did get extra days off whenever the DMV was closed for SC and National holidays. but then I didn't get paid for those day either. I was glad I had a full time job during the day.
Pros
Good work environment with friendly, helpful workers.
Cons
Pay low, too few dependable hours
Good company
District Manager (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCJuly 20, 2018
Good company overall and knows their business! The have great leadership at the top and they make sure their staff is taken care of! To be a family run business they excel.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IH Services, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about