IH Services, Inc Employee Reviews

Job without benefits
Assistant Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 15, 2019
I actually love my job. There are, however, no benefits of any kind and it is a contracted position. So, I didn't know how long we would be there. Unfortunately, the Casino decided to hire from within and take over the department themselves. We have to be out by the end of March 2019. They will be approaching our employees to work there but not sure how they are going to handle our management team.
Not the place to work at all
General Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Romulus, MIJanuary 12, 2019
This company sucks they fired me because I couldn't make into work on my off day because I was still at my other job. And they made it mandatory they I come In on my off day but I was working two job and was at my other when they called me. They shorted my check and said my money was going to be deposit into my account it never was deposited. They talk to the employees so disrespectful and they don't want you to say anything back or your getting fired its just a all around s show at this company
Pros
Cons
Everything is bad bout this company and management
Low Morale, Team Leaders area joke
Onclave (Former Employee) –  Midway, TNJanuary 11, 2019
You're constantly harassed by team leaders about everything. Very low morale, the permanent employees are very unhappy. The team leaders very much dislike the temporary personnel and refer to them as ignorant people. They don't want to take time to teach you correctly. The team leaders are always hiding somewhere and you can never find them. Very poor quality and outdated machinery to work with makes your job 100 times harder than it needs to be. You get blamed for everything. Don't go to work here. Very high turnover of employees. Female staff should learn how to treat people. Very hateful and rude. They lie to you about the pay to get you hooked. Was told I would get $20.00 an hour, only got $9.00 an hour. All shifts are equally hard to work. Very hard to get a break. They don't care if you get a break or not. Very hot, noisy and sometimes dangerous.
Poor
Cleaning Crew (Former Employee) –  Robbinsville, NJJanuary 8, 2019
Management is poor and bad. They don't care about their employees they only care about their self's. They don't return phone calls text messages or emails. This place is just a mess.
Pros
Love the co works
Cons
Rude Managers
productive nd fun enviroment to work
Housekeeper Lead (Former Employee) –  Robbinsville, NJJanuary 4, 2019
had achieved great experience working in IH service it s a great company. it is a fast paced environment real good hands on environment . employees are respectful and mindful to others.
Pros
overtime
Cons
short breaks
Management is horrible!!!!
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Romulus, MIJanuary 3, 2019
I work with I. H. Service for a month. I didn’t receive my first check because they never gave me a badge, didn’t receive my first check until the second week. Second check was short a whole week and basically was terminated because I kept asking about my short hours and as of now I still haven’t receive my remaining hours check which was 24 hours. This company is so unprofessional, I prefer to work at McDonald’s than there.
Pros
Cons
Horrible Communication
This was working at Nutra
Industrial Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Anderson, SCDecember 31, 2018
Nutra is a vitamin plant and at times can get very messy. I was always lucky and worked what they called D side which where everything was boxed and shipped out so it wasn't bad. It was very quite so my job was always easy but at times it could get stressful
Pros
Great people to work with
Cons
Bad Boss
Underpaid.
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Siloam Springs, ARDecember 21, 2018
I was a smog hog operator and then a forklift operator. I’d come home worn to nothing covered in soot and grime, and when I finally got to forklift I just dumped bins all day (which was much better) but both for minimum wage. Slaving away for minimum or forklift for minimum. Neither are fair in any sense.
Pros
Free Powerade in the summer, legit that’s about it.
Cons
Everything else.
Don’t work here unless you have to
Dock Worker (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCDecember 20, 2018
If you wanted to do drug deals at work this would be the job for you and you wouldn’t get fired

The management And most of the supervisors Are the worst type of people to work with they are not helpful and definitely not work appropriate constantly harassing you “if you can’t do it why are you even here”
Pros
Cons
Short breaks, the management is unpleasant to work with
Never work here
Cleaning (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILDecember 8, 2018
My Supervisor Merline Was A Liar And Felon & Backstabber. How can someone who never been a manager be a supervisor... Account Manager Eddie So Unprofessional , Makes No Sense. Also Other Shifts Before You Are Lazy It’s Crazy .
Pros
Time To Chill
Cons
Unprofessional People, Pay, People
challenging
Janitor/Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Siloam Springs, ARNovember 26, 2018
it was always busy work . learning experince . cant say how management cause they was in different state. really dont know much about the company its self.
Management extremely unprofessional
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  PANovember 15, 2018
Management delighted in creating drama between employees. Management hired family and held them unaccountable for their actions. Highly racist environment. HR and district managers lack any and all integrity. Management, HR, and DM are not above lying to employees either to cause discord.
Cons
The entire company is a joke.
Ih services is very stressful and hard work
Industrial Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Anderson, SCNovember 9, 2018
ih services pays enough to make a decent living however it’s very stressful. You always have to worry about people talking about you and telling false information to get you fired
Unprofessional
General Cleaner/Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCOctober 26, 2018
I worked here for 6 months. In that 6 months, only one other employee had been there longer than I. People don’t last long at this job because of how unprofessional and unorganized management is. It was constant stress and drama, little of which was directly related to the actual work.
Pros
Very easy job
Cons
Management is unprofessional unorganized often leading to incorrect pay calculation
Challenging, competitive,fair
Laborer/Helper (Former Employee) –  Robbinsville, NJOctober 25, 2018
Its a cleaning company we are to do all tasks and you are always on the go. The manager is very heads strong and will push you to do your best. Will not tolerate any excuses on why you are not performing. He has very strict guidelines but he is willing to work with you.
Pros
shifts, coworkers
Cons
amazon associates, lazy team
Wouldn’t wish this job on my worst enemy.
Lead (Former Employee) –  Tobyhanna, PAOctober 21, 2018
Very unprofessional managers, work not evenly divided. Friends and family are hired and not held to the same standards. Harassment is common and usally encouraged.
Pros
Cant think of any
Cons
No benefits
Stressful
Trash Sorter (Current Employee) –  gsp1October 17, 2018
have to put up with RUDE, AND BACK STABBING people at amazon.treat you like they,re better than you.would have you wipe their ------- if they could.have to pick up and move heavy boxes full of cardboard.more or less treated like lower classperson by amazon employees
Pros
Cons
Pay
a company with a clear role
2nd Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCOctober 10, 2018
Because each employee's field is clearly set, they have a chance to be rewarded if they work hard. Depending on the manager's assessment, opportunities for promotion and salary increase are available.
Really amazing place to work
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, AROctober 4, 2018
Very fun and fast paced job loving people to work with had a great boss the kind of boss that is caring kind and thoughtful the job was very laid back and easy to my pace
IH has been good to me these past 3 years that I've been there.
Shift Lead (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCSeptember 26, 2018
I have been with the company a little over 3yrs and my experience has not been bad at all. Yes there have been times where there were Administrative issues...but as far as my direct position and the supervisory/management staff I've had to deal with there were no problems for me.....Yes depending on your assigned site there is a difference in pay and true they dont like to allow overtime....i still never had a problem getting 40hrs...I earn vacation time...I came in the door making decent money and I still make good money....I am sorry that there are so many who have had bad experiences with the company but that is not my experience. Dont get me wrong there are a few things that can be done better company wide such as raising employee moral and definitely increasing the wages of non management employees....bottom line im good with where im at and the management I have to deal with.....im even good with the sites I am assigned to....
Pros
My Boss Rocks!!! Flexible Schedule....Good Pay (my experience)
Cons
High Turnover...Working with lazy people...Need more non management employee incentives...

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IH Services, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9