IIT Inc. Employee Reviews

2.7
Ratings breakdown
Provided workers with excellent support and looked out for their needs.
Clerical Assistant (Tax Auditing) (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 1, 2017
The workplace that I was assigned to was relaxed and unstressfull. As a result of the tax auditing position, I gained a clearer insight into financial matters particularly as related to retirement. Management was supportive of staff and provided ready feed back to any questions that were raised.
No benefits
Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York StateAugust 26, 2017
No benefits what so ever. Leaves you to fend for yourself. No PTO, holiday, advancement or raises. Typical staffing firm with no involvement even if the placement treats you unfairly.
contractual consulting firm - good for hour rates
Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYJuly 18, 2017
it is a typical contractual consulting firm. If you are looking for contractual job in IT firm , would like to for more than 40 hours and still want to make decent money then you can join IIT Inc.
Cons
consulting firm
Recruiting Agency
Help Desk Associate (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYJuly 14, 2017
Standard recruiting agency but found them to be pro active and employee centered. My recruiter was actively engaged in finding me a position tailored to my experience and skills
Pros
good pay rates
Cons
no benefits
terrible place to work.
Technician (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYFebruary 23, 2017
iit (aka broadcrossings, inc.) is a terrible place to work. they lie to the employees. they make verbal promises then refuse to back those in writing. they do not keep their promises. they misrepresent themselves. they lie about contracts and contract renewals. they lie to the clients. they provide no benefits. they provide no holidays, sick time, or vacation time. they are the bottom feeders of the tech industry.
Pros
Cons
they lie to everyone. no benefits.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IIT Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

IIT Inc. Reviews by Location