IKEA Employee Review

Enjoyable work environment with great benefits
Home Delivery CoWorker (Former Employee) –  Round Rock, TXAugust 13, 2013
Ikea offered a good range of learning opportunities including managing time on both busy and slow days. Keeping busy when were on down time and making sure we handled our customers and tasks in an orderly fashion when we were busy.
Pros
Flexible hours while I was in scholl
Cons
Some shifts were too short

Other IKEA Employee Reviews

Good intentions, poor execution
Food Service Coworker (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJune 21, 2018
The job is a little unorganized. The management overall is alright but communication skills are lacking, and their ability to see things from any perspective other than their own was lacking. Not all managers were horrible, but a lot of them didn't validate you. I had a bad experience with HR. Things were inefficient and no one seemed to really want to know how you felt. The job took advantage of those who worked hard and let the ones who didn't want to work slide.
Enjoyable Place
Dishwasher/Prep Cook (Former Employee) –  Westerville, OHJune 21, 2018
It was pretty decent working at Ikea. They paid fairly well and for the most part I enjoyed the people I worked with as I met some great people working there.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IKEA. Our community is ready to answer.

51.9K
41.7K

Diversity score

62out of 100

The Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at IKEA.

Powered by Comparably