Play YouTube video button

Ikea Employee Review

I loved it
Children's Attendant/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAJune 18, 2019
I was only there for a year before I moved to another state, but aside from the occasionally cliqueyness or troublesome coworker, I really enjoyed my time there. Ikea has a great work culture, offer great benefits, and decent pay. I can honestly say I miss it.

Other Ikea Employee Reviews

Good benefits, but discriminates against its aging male employees.
Communication and Interior Design (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 16, 2019
A really good company to work for before the major restructuring that happened about 3 years ago. As a result of the reorganization, a lot of leadership positions were eliminated to cut costs and allow IKEA to meet its aggressive plan to expand. A lot of people that have been with the company for a long time have lost their jobs and there’s a lot of uncertainty in the future.
Pros
Competitive benefit package
Cons
Gender and age biased
great place to work care about the workers
Merchandise Associate (Former Employee) –  College Park, MDJuly 16, 2019
i loved this job i wish i never left traveling was an problem. my only wish is their were more stores to work in. the job was great environment. good hours to work also extra hours to work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ikea. Our community is ready to answer.

52.4K
42.1K
31.1K

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP25%
In the Top 25% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Ikea.

Powered by Comparably