Play YouTube video button

Ikea Employee Review

Very high energy workplace and very family oriented
Lead Sales Associate, - Showrooms Department (Former Employee) –  Renton, WAJune 16, 2013
IKEA is the best company I have ever had the pleasure of working for, We we're a very high traffic store with up to 50,000 customers visiting us a week. My coworkers were close like family and still are today. The Management is amazing and works right along side of their employees. I'd say like anywhere the hard part of the job is dealing with unhappy customers. And the most enjoyable was the family like atmosphere and being busy day to day.
Pros
401k and great health care
Cons
there isnt one in Las Vegas

Other Ikea Employee Reviews

Great Part-Time Job
Customer Service Co-Worker (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 20, 2019
I loved working at Ikea because all of my co-workers were really nice and helpful. There was also a certain familiarity with the people I worked with so I always knew I could ask someone for help if a manager was busy. It is a fast-paced environment though and one minute it could be slow then the next minute there's a heard of people coming out the warehouse trying to checkout.
Fun work environment, nice pay
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  West Chester, OHJuly 20, 2019
Fun, friendly usually fast paced environment. Nice pay for retail work, decent perks, fun extras. Flexible, willing to work with employees. Scheduling could be handled a little better. Sometimes short shift, then next is really long. Nice, clean atmosphere, constantly changing, supportive community.
Pros
Nice discount, free lunches
Cons
Irregular schedules

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ikea. Our community is ready to answer.

52.4K
42.1K
31.1K

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP25%
In the Top 25% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Ikea.

Powered by Comparably