Play YouTube video button

Ikea Employee Review

cool
CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM MEMBER (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 21, 2019
it s like a retail job. help with customer returns. replace furniture. deal with angry customers. as long as you can stay calm, the job is ok. coworkers were nice.

Other Ikea Employee Reviews

Used to be a great company to work for. Not anymore. All but 1 person in my department have left over the last year.
Active Seller (Former Employee) –  Stoughton, MAJuly 17, 2019
Company went drastically downhill with O4G restructuring. Hours cut randomly and new hires making considerably more money then people who have been there for years. I trained 6 people who were hired at a higher rate then me and was told to "be patient, we are working on a resolution"for over a year.
Pros
good benefits and time off accrues quickly.
Cons
schedules vary widely. standing on concrete floors all day. company is not honest with coworkers
Exhausting place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Emeryville, CAJuly 17, 2019
A typical day at work at IKEA Emeryville is extremely busy and exhausting. The management is helpful until there is a problem with a customer. I'd say the most enjoyable part of my day is seeing my coworkers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ikea. Our community is ready to answer.

52.4K
42.1K
31.1K

Ratings from women

3.5InHerSight Score

3.0Personal Development

3.9Career Opportunities

3.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight