Illinois Bone & Joint Institute Employee Reviews

fun and colloborative
Wellness Director/Fitness Director (Current Employee) –  Morton Grove, ILAugust 19, 2018
collaborative care, patient focused, and growth minded.
doctors and therapists really care about patients, and work directly with staff to ensure the best care possible for all.
Work Life
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Barrington, ILJune 23, 2018
All of my coworkers were great to work with and willing to teach people. It was our new office manager that had no clue on how to manage her employees properly and would single people out who did nothing wrong. I loved working with the patients and seeing how they improved from the care that was given by our doctors and physician assistants. The hours were great. I was out on time almost every day.
Pros
Great coworkers, great hours
Cons
new practice manager was unorganized and had no clue how to run the practice
productive professional office
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Glenview, ILMay 3, 2018
The staff members are all so professional, kind and caring. The employees are fun, productive and caring. I enjoyed working with the patient's as well as co workers.
Pros
beautiful offices
Cons
for me, the office was too far from my home
Very productive, friendly and exciting company to work for.
Registered Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bannockburn, ILMay 2, 2018
Fast pace, diverse, well organized and team orientated facility. On the job training for removing cast, sutures and staples. Patients can be irritated or pleasant but you cannot take things personal. I am passionate about the medical field and enjoyed going to work daily.
Pros
Representative would bring us lunch and the doctors would buy lunch for staff at time.
Cons
Short breaks
Very nice place to work. Management provides family fun in parks, incentives to stay fit and etc.,
Medical Records Clerk (Current Employee) –  Glenview, ILApril 7, 2018
I start my work from main office. Pick up the interoffice packages and patient encounters to deliver to the other offices. I have learned a lot from my work at IBJI. Very nice co-workers, who always willing to help if need arise. Very good management who provides the tools needed to accomplish the work in timely manner. I enjoy working at IBJI and be the part of IBJI family.
Experience as a Rehab Tech
Rehabilitation Technician (Current Employee) –  Arlington Heights, ILDecember 23, 2017
The people I work with are very helpful and friendly. They want you to succeed and are willing to work with you, as long as you ask. They are flexible so it's a great work environment for students.
Cons
Shortbreaks
Great Company to work for
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Gurnee, ILNovember 16, 2017
Company is growing and is very open and aware of the importance of PT. Supportive of new grads and experienced clinicians. Room for growth. Great Managers that listen and treat/manage in a manner that is ethical. Left only due to moving to be closer to family to be closer to family.
Overall Summary
Pre-Certification Lead (Current Employee) –  Morton Grove, ILNovember 13, 2017
I enjoy my current leadership role as Pre-Certification Specialist, Lead. I enjoy assisting our patients in their case management for surgical approval needs. I enjoy contributing to the practice for the physician/ clinic staff pre-certification, and financial inquiry needs. I enjoy leading the Pre-Certification department team, in offering timely investigations and resolutions for issued pre-certification accounts.
Opportunities for Learning
Rehabilitation Technician (Current Employee) –  Morton Grove, ILOctober 16, 2017
Everyday I am learning something new from the therapists and patients I interact with. I am always growing personally and professionally. Facility manager and assistant facility manager are very considerate, understanding and fair. And everyone works very well with each other.
Was a good experience
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Morton Grove, ILJuly 30, 2017
I really enjoyed my time working at this company. It was a good experience and I learned a lot from this postion. I would recommend this company to anyone interested.

Want to know more about Illinois Bone & Joint Institute?

Ask a question
Professional work environment
Surgery Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Glenview, ILJuly 7, 2017
Very professional and helpful management! Very busy workday, dealing with the insurance companies can be the most time consuming part of the day. Overall with the teamwork everything gets done.
Average work environmrnt
Physical therapy Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wilmette, ILJune 21, 2017
Average Pay
8 hours per day
Health Insurance
Stressful at times
Having to multi-task with patients
Dealing with Decent management
The hardest part of the job was maybe working with 4+ patients at a time.
Pros
Good Job security
Cons
Stressful environment and depending which location average management.
Low pay, cia level clearance needed to schedule patients. Pay should match, it doesn't.
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Barrington, ILJune 3, 2017
Manager is nice, coworkers too. Very hard to deal with people in pain who have to wait for an appointment. Too bad quality staff expect a fair wage! Stay away!
busy office environment
Accounts Payable Manager (Former Employee) –  Des Plaines, ILApril 24, 2017
I enjoyed my job and the people I worked with. The workplace was extremely busy and time flew by. My job was very fulfilling and management was great. But, management changed and the workplace became uncomfortable.
Fun place to work, learned a lot
Rehabilitation Technician (Former Employee) –  Glenview, ILApril 5, 2017
I was a rehabilitation technician here, but many physical therapists were open to allowing me to shadow them and learn additional material from them, to better prepare me for being a PT.
Fun place to work
Rehabilitation Technician (Current Employee) –  Libertyville, ILMarch 5, 2017
A fun place to work with a welcoming, patient-focused atmosphere. The rehab clinic was filled with knowledgeable clinicians and helpful techs always wanting to help the patients in any way possible.
Good people to work with not so good company
X-Ray Technologist (Former Employee) –  Libertyville, ILFebruary 22, 2017
The people in my department are great and I have seen a lot of great employees leave due to management....Which is a shame. We usually don't get the next months schedule until a week before the month starts and there are always last minute changes during the month. We can go from being short employees to having too many hired. Feels like there is no job security unless you are buddy buddy with management or the doctors. Overall a semi good place to work just don't get caught up in the office drama. There are many IBJI offices and they are all ran by different people. As I have read some locations are great and others not so good. I guess it depends what location you work at
Pros
Do not have to work holidays and weekends. No call
Cons
No job security. Not appreciated. Old equipment
Great company
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Morton Grove, ILFebruary 12, 2017
I really like working as a medical assistant here but it is too much work for the pay. Very busy practice overall benefits are fine. The work spaces are small.
Pros
Everyone is great!
Cons
30 min lunch break if any!
Productive and helpful experience.
Physical Therapist Technician (Former Employee) –  Arlington Heights, ILDecember 21, 2016
•Administered Exercises, Stretches, Programs, and post therapy heating or cooling to patients. Maintained a safe and clean workplace with correct OSHA standards. Very enjoyable workplace and would highly recommend working there to anyone.
busy work environment
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Libertyville, ILDecember 21, 2016
Busy work flow.
Poor communication between staff.
Lack of management.
I did really enjoy working with the patients and talking with them to make connections and help where I could to make their experience at the office seem easier.
Pros
Holiday parties, busy work flow
Cons
Poor communication, lack of management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Illinois Bone & Joint Institute. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about