IMA Medical Group Employee Reviews

Don't waste your time
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 6, 2018
NOT RECOMMENDED .....I left this place more than a year now and my only satisfaction is how glad and blessed my patients felt with my care and the applause I received out of this company for my exceptional and outstanding service.
Pros
extra hours
Cons
managing, no human resources
Professional, collaborative, patient focus, structured, family environment .
Happg empowered employee (Current Employee) –  East Colonial, FLMay 30, 2018
My experience at IMA has been an exceptional one. From the recruitment process, structured training and the team. The positive work culture really starts from the top with the owners. You are given all the tools you need to be successful and you are treated like as an asset. The leardership is approachable and available! The doctors are spectacular, our office Regional Manager, Medical Director, and Office Manager are extremely hands on and very involved in our day to day activities. The office staff treats eachother as family and the patients are loved and really valued and placed first. The wellness center is phenomenal and patients are welcomed with warm coffee and big smiles. It’s truly a great place to work.
Pros
Patient care
Worst management ever
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  East ColonialMay 24, 2018
If they don't like you just trying to push you to leave. That's happened to me yesterday. I am the person who opened the pharmacy or dispensary in Kissimmee and East Colonial too working hard to have the numbers there but lack of respect to the employee. Management thought that they are better and not realize that employee have the rights to defend thereselve. If you going to East Colonial be careful with doctors Manager and regional manager there's are a rattlesnake
Pros
Mtf
Disspointment
Dissapointed (Former Employee) –  DissapointedMay 1, 2018
All around just dissapointed I thought this place was different the more eager you are to work, the more they decline the offer. I thought that the team would be different
Productive and fun working place
Medical Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Long Island, NYMarch 5, 2018
I enjoyed working with the staff members, Doctors are respectfull and fun to interact with. Some claimants are hard to handle, but with some kindness and respect You will be able to have everything under control.
Pobre entremaniento en el periodo probatorio.
HEDIS SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  SAN PETEFebruary 27, 2018
Se ve el empleado mas q como ser humano como una maquina más, sin retroalimentación en los procesos y no dando oportunidad de mejoramiento.
Lack management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 11, 2018
Lack of management, poor salary, When you see the list of tasks and responsibilities assigned to the job, you can quickly see how it would be a full-time, 365 days per year.
Pros
Monday to Friday
Cons
Go away and look for something better!
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLJanuary 5, 2018
If you're looking for a place that values your hard work and academic preparation, this is not the place for you to work at. In this company, if you are not sucking up, you're not going to be able to grow. Most of the employees are unprofessional and you're going to have so many bad experiences because of that. Sadly, they DON'T value your work even if you give the best of you. If I would knew this in the past, I wouldn't have lost my time working for this poor company. Also, the pay is not that fair for all the work you'll have to do.
Poor management
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hialeah, FLJanuary 1, 2018
This company pays great but I'm guessing it to take all the foolishness that they give out. Management has no direction, they're all over the place, know body is on the same page, and if you're not sucking up you cannot have a future here.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
No direction, poor management, extremely critical
Growing company with mom and pop mentality
Lead (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 12, 2017
Upper management takes a mom and pop mentality and uses it to run a growing organization, making hasty decisions and biased stances. HR is there to terminate and not a representative for the employee.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Office politics run the show
Exciting Times, Great People
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Davenport, FLNovember 16, 2017
I worked 3 years and I felt so lucky to work there! My leadership team supported me and constantly pushed me to grow. My goals and the goals of my coworkers were clear, and we are encouraged to help each other and teach each other along the way
Pros
great culture
Friendly environment and great team work
Member Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 16, 2017
Busy work environment that teaches you how to multitask while maintaining a good attitude! Friendly and encouraging management with vision to grow. A great job choice that challenges you.
The very best place to grow as a professional
Staff Member (Current Employee) –  CorporateNovember 16, 2017
If you are looking for growth this is definitely the right place to apply.!!
IMA is a place where you will be molded in becoming a better employee.
Here all we do is care about our patients and each other.
Pros
Opportunity Growth
Great work environment!
Human Resources Assistant (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 16, 2017
I been working with IMA Medical Group for almost 3 months and it is one of the best places I have worked. I enjoy the people, culture and diversity. You learn new things everyday and also a lot of opportunities for growth.
Pros
People, Environment.
productive and fun work place
Member Services (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 16, 2017
Love coming to work. Not only because co workers make it a fun place but just love helping our patients. everyone here are so sweet and caring. Everyone here are treated fairly.
Clean Workplace, Friendly Colleages, and Good Food
Medical Records Specialist (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 16, 2017
Working in the medical field is always going to be a messy experience, not in the literal sense but in a unexpected and chaotic sense, There are just way too many moving parts to account for and plan according. So when you compare IMA to other offices in the same field I would easily say that its one of the best. Not because they work perfectly without a hitch
Fast paced medical office
Manager (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 16, 2017
Its an environment that you can feel like family and have the support from your staff members. The hardest part of the job is that its a fast pace office.
Pros
1hr lunch, your able to get Overtime
Productive and Caring Place To Work
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  North Lakeland, FL.November 16, 2017
I have been working with IMA Medical Group since July. I have to say by far this has been the best job I have had. I recently moved from out of state prior to being hired with this company and as soon as I started I felt right at home. All of the staff throughout IMA has been a pleasure to work with. I have not had the opportunity to work with all the providers however the providers in my office specifically are great to the staff as well as the patients, they treat us all as family. My favorite aspect of IMA is our relationship with our patients. We treat our patients as if they are one of our family members which goes to show they truly care. I feel that every patient that walks through our door walks out extremely happy and reassured with their health conditions and any questions they may have had upon seeing the provider. I look forward to continuing my journey with IMA Medical and meeting new patients as we continue to grow as a company!
Pros
working with wonderful staff members on a daily basis
Growing Company with ample opportunity
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 16, 2017
Great & Friendly Co-workers
Informative HR Onboarding & Training
Upper Management is interactive with all employees in all levels & dept.
Growing company with opportunity for advancement
Pros
Would like more paid vacation time
Cons
Great Executives & Management
Professional Enviroment
Medical Records Specialist (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 16, 2017
Being part of IMA has helped me grow and improve myself to my next professional level. I've learned more about the medical field and how to challenge myself to bring the best service to our patients. IMA is about professionalism and values and being part of it makes me proud.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IMA Medical Group. Our community is ready to answer.