IMA Medical Group Employee Reviews

Medical Assistant
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tinton Falls, NJDecember 25, 2018
Drew blood, assiststed with procedures, injections, vitals and triage nurse. had seizure disorder surgery and was put on disabiliity because of of it.
Pros
always busy
Cons
no lunch breaks
Excelente equipo de trabajo
Front Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 5, 2018
Mi experiencia en IMA como front office es excelente el trabajo es en una ambiente de companerismo y un equipo de profesionales excelente. El buen trato a los pacientes es lo mas importante para nosotros al igual del excelnte servicio pra ellos. Como empelada de IMA es uno de gran satisfaction, al igual que mi manager Elika Ortiz una gran profesional la cual diariamente se encarga de que cada dia se aprenda mas para asi dar el mejor y excelente servicio, al igual que gran persona. Recomeindo IMA en todo los sentidos.
Worst job ever
Medical Front Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 18, 2018
Training is horrible, they expect you to know everything with out proper training you have to do jobs that are expected to be done by the manager, working ours not on the clock, they do not have empathy for employees what so ever... very nosey on personal life ect I was really excited to start but ended up traumatized. Co workers are mean.
Pros
M-f
Stay away
Bilingual Member Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 30, 2018
You will do the job of 3 people and get under paid. They will micromanage you and expect you to do 20 things at once.There are people who are promoted and have the worst attitude and are rude. Their training is horrible. I’m so happy I left this job. Management doesn’t appreciate their employees. I came to this company excited to start and ended up really disappointed. STAY AWAY if you can.
Pros
M-f
Cons
Reach out to the supoort staff for more than just write-ups
Toy soldier (Former Employee) –  FloridaJuly 12, 2018
The support staff in the Florida region as a whole is fed up with so called managers. They legit are clueless. If the executive staff took a silent consensus on the working conditions, they will find out that no one is happy. They never will because they only listen to the people causing the problems. Turnover will forever be high, as long as the Florida "managers: remain as incompetent about leading a group of people.
Pros
Pay is okay
Cons
Lack of leadership, only a bunch of "hall monitors" who wont police themselves.
Don't waste your time
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 6, 2018
NOT RECOMMENDED .....I left this place more than a year now and my only satisfaction is how glad and blessed my patients felt with my care and the applause I received out of this company for my exceptional and outstanding service.
Pros
extra hours
Cons
managing, no human resources
Professional, collaborative, patient focus, structured, family environment .
Happg empowered employee (Current Employee) –  East Colonial, FLMay 30, 2018
My experience at IMA has been an exceptional one. From the recruitment process, structured training and the team. The positive work culture really starts from the top with the owners. You are given all the tools you need to be successful and you are treated like as an asset. The leardership is approachable and available! The doctors are spectacular, our office Regional Manager, Medical Director, and Office Manager are extremely hands on and very involved in our day to day activities. The office staff treats eachother as family and the patients are loved and really valued and placed first. The wellness center is phenomenal and patients are welcomed with warm coffee and big smiles. It’s truly a great place to work.
Pros
Patient care
Worst management ever
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  East ColonialMay 24, 2018
If they don't like you just trying to push you to leave. That's happened to me yesterday. I am the person who opened the pharmacy or dispensary in Kissimmee and East Colonial too working hard to have the numbers there but lack of respect to the employee. Management thought that they are better and not realize that employee have the rights to defend thereselve. If you going to East Colonial be careful with doctors Manager and regional manager there's are a rattlesnake
Pros
Mtf
Disspointment
Dissapointed (Former Employee) –  DissapointedMay 1, 2018
All around just dissapointed I thought this place was different the more eager you are to work, the more they decline the offer. I thought that the team would be different
good workplace
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLMarch 8, 2018
I didn't have a problem with the workplace,patients were amazing great team work but benefits was a bit pricey also raise was horrible worked there few years and no raised, co workers are not appreciated especially for all there hard work.
Productive and fun working place
Medical Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Long Island, NYMarch 5, 2018
I enjoyed working with the staff members, Doctors are respectfull and fun to interact with. Some claimants are hard to handle, but with some kindness and respect You will be able to have everything under control.
Pobre entremaniento en el periodo probatorio.
HEDIS SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  SAN PETEFebruary 27, 2018
Se ve el empleado mas q como ser humano como una maquina más, sin retroalimentación en los procesos y no dando oportunidad de mejoramiento.
Lack management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 11, 2018
Lack of management, poor salary, When you see the list of tasks and responsibilities assigned to the job, you can quickly see how it would be a full-time, 365 days per year.
Pros
Monday to Friday
Cons
Go away and look for something better!
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLJanuary 5, 2018
If you're looking for a place that values your hard work and academic preparation, this is not the place for you to work at. In this company, if you are not sucking up, you're not going to be able to grow. Most of the employees are unprofessional and you're going to have so many bad experiences because of that. Sadly, they DON'T value your work even if you give the best of you. If I would knew this in the past, I wouldn't have lost my time working for this poor company. Also, the pay is not that fair for all the work you'll have to do.
Poor management
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hialeah, FLJanuary 1, 2018
This company pays great but I'm guessing it to take all the foolishness that they give out. Management has no direction, they're all over the place, know body is on the same page, and if you're not sucking up you cannot have a future here.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
No direction, poor management, extremely critical
Growing company with mom and pop mentality
Lead (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 12, 2017
Upper management takes a mom and pop mentality and uses it to run a growing organization, making hasty decisions and biased stances. HR is there to terminate and not a representative for the employee.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Office politics run the show
Exciting Times, Great People
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Davenport, FLNovember 16, 2017
I worked 3 years and I felt so lucky to work there! My leadership team supported me and constantly pushed me to grow. My goals and the goals of my coworkers were clear, and we are encouraged to help each other and teach each other along the way
Pros
great culture
Friendly environment and great team work
Member Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 16, 2017
Busy work environment that teaches you how to multitask while maintaining a good attitude! Friendly and encouraging management with vision to grow. A great job choice that challenges you.
The very best place to grow as a professional
Staff Member (Current Employee) –  CorporateNovember 16, 2017
If you are looking for growth this is definitely the right place to apply.!!
IMA is a place where you will be molded in becoming a better employee.
Here all we do is care about our patients and each other.
Pros
Opportunity Growth
Great work environment!
Human Resources Assistant (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 16, 2017
I been working with IMA Medical Group for almost 3 months and it is one of the best places I have worked. I enjoy the people, culture and diversity. You learn new things everyday and also a lot of opportunities for growth.
Pros
People, Environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IMA Medical Group. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about