Image Microsystems Employee Reviews

non productive hostile environment
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJanuary 19, 2019
Clock in and would not know until at least 30 minutes after shift start what we were doing. no procedures put in place. very hostile environment. People talk how they want act how they want. No rules. Management needed much training.
Pros
monday through friday shift
Cons
environment, little pay, . no room for advancement
Not a very good place to work,
eCommerce/Order Processing (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 14, 2018
Image Microsystems was a very poorly managed place to work. Although I enjoyed my job with them, there were way too many upper-level management and not enough workers to do all of the work.
New start
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Mira Loma, CAOctober 5, 2018
Learned a lot of things at image micro. Never used a rx scanner before until I got to imge micro. Plus all my coworkers are really fu and hard working no one will put you down
Learn a lot about PC repair
Laptop repair technician (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 5, 2018
Good place to learn a lot in PC/laptops repairs. Good management in Repair depot. Very dirty place of work, a lot of dust and very noisy. Company relocate to Dallas and fired all coworkers.
Pros
Learn a lot in PC repair, good management in Depot repair
Cons
Very dusty and noisy
Relaxed Enviroment
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 2, 2018
Safe work place friendly people.The job is not hard labor,Atmosphere is clean.The staff is friendly. Buildings are very clean.Break room are kept clean at all times.Restrooms are clean.
Pros
Free snacks somtimes
Cons
Regular breaks
E-commerce Marketing Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXDecember 29, 2017
This place was like a family. I loved working here and would love to continue working here but they are relocating the business to Dallas and I am unable to go.
ok job no room to advance
Printer line handler (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXDecember 11, 2017
Packaging printers is easy said than done.You have to wear many hats willing to jump from labeling to checking everything is in the printer boxes to packaging and stacking printers
Pros
fast work paced makes the day go fast
Cons
not enough personal
Perk Line/Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 30, 2017
A lot of works to do varies of products. They have a strong communication access to use by an American Sign Language. They treat other coworkers fair.
Asi Asi
FORKLIFT OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 26, 2017
My co-workers were great. There was room for advancement but the pay did not go up with the promotion. Became skilled on forklift because the warehouse lane were so tight or completely blocked by unorganized pallets.
Pros
Advancement
Cons
Lack of pay
Good place to work.
PLANT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 8, 2017
Good job growth. Gained a well rounded knowledge of all aspects of business. The companies willingness to make changes on the fly, to processes as well as business trends.
Great Place to Work
Project Integration and Logistics Manager (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 28, 2017
Great team and CEO pushing this company forward. It seemed that there were many avenues taken to better the business while I was in attendance, and never cutting short a new idea to implement. Good overall experience with this employer.
Im not sure
Shipping Department (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 25, 2017
Inside warehouse very hot without A/C
Have stand up on table working on sort line..
no chairs in 8 hours all days
Three times take a break times
Not allow to chatting or talk.
very good working place full air condition for summer
Laptop Repair Technician (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMarch 8, 2017
even working place as wearhouse type but it is very clean nice and need , full air condition and flexible house and a lost of over times , very nice manager
Good place to learn about repair laptops.
Computer Repair Technician (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXDecember 17, 2016
A lot of work repairing laptop with all the branch on the market. Good relation with co-workers and management. The most enjoyable part was always working with something different with all the brands of laptops.
Pros
A lot of work with all the brands of laptops
Cons
No finalcial security
alot of hats worn at this one
Operations manager/inventory specialist (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 10, 2016
Always plenty of work to do. I wore many hats and helped many employees with training and gained knowledge. Fun to learn the new computers that come through the facility.
Pros
enjoyed teaching employees new things i learn along the way
Cons
micro management was difficult to work with
very fast paced work environment
Depot Repair Technician (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 10, 2015
Improved my computer hardware knowledge and skills since I got to work on nearly all makes of notebooks, PC, tablets and All in One systems.
The work was very fast paced, output demands are high from management.
Very diversified work place, learned from co-workers who were willing to share. The management changed four times while here, some managers more flexible than others.
Very noisy environment, contracts eventually ended and depot repair department shut down.
My day at Image
QC (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 29, 2015
I would have to do 3 different jobs due to the company laying people off, I got was friends with everybody we were like family. The management could not make up there minds what to do. This could have been a very successful company if the owner would put someone in charge that knew what they were doing. The hardest part of my job was doing the work of 3 people.
Pros
paid breaks
Cons
management not knowing what they are doing
My day at Image
Ram Cage operator (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 29, 2015
I would have to test a lot of memory modules and CPUs. I would have to look up the part numbers using Ebay, bag and tag them then enter the part numbers and amount of each part number in Quick books and transfer them to inventory or to depot line. Management would have me find certain memory modules that they needed for a project. I learned that server memory could not be used in desktops and the different generations of CPUs. I enjoyed my co-workers, we worked well together. The hardest part of my job was learning the different types of CPUs and memory modules and what system to test each CPU on. The most enjoyable part of my job was learning things I never knew about.
Pros
Learning about computers
Cons
No 401K
good work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 7, 2014
Liked the company, culture no so much. Learned a lot. Management at that time locked professionalism a lot.
No room for growth
Senior Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 31, 2014
This job was great for acquiring new skills and became the reason I enjoy my field and would like to make a career out of it. However there are no procedures in place and everyone is expected to learn on the fly with no training. The management leave the actual managing to others not qualified.
Pros
Friendly employees
Cons
No advancement or raises for those that go above and beyond what is expected of them.