Image Microsystems

Image Microsystems Employee Reviews

United States39 reviews
Ok company
Work was ok and training was fair. There was uniform for my position and another department. No uniforms for warehouse. Management was very flexible but pay wasn't good.
I worked with them when they first came to the Fort Worth area everyone treats you fairly and you will get rewarded for working hard the owners always thank you for your hard work if you want a good entry level job with decent pay this is the place for you
fun place to work
A fun workplace always push you on learning new ways of making the company move forward .good benefit and there's always room to learn new stuff and opportunities
They think they are prison guards
I have never felt dehumanized to the extent I did at Image. They treat everyone like a criminal. This place is for idiots, by idiots. Sketchy, weird vibes the whole time. Glad I found a way out in six months. This was in 2012 though. Maybe things have changed.
It was fun working with co-workers when I first started.
The pay was so horrible. No overtime at all. Management made sure they made their money. They took 40 hrs a week away. I worked there 1 yr. 3 months and no raise. The place was full of drama and messy people. They only advanced people to move up because of management favorite people whom they like. They took money away for 45 minutes lunch. When I left I made $11.00 and received my last check they went back to $10.50. Not a good place to work people.
Pros
Monday-Friday no weekend
Cons
No raises, poor management, drama and messy co-workers
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Management sucked
No room for advancements. Management was terrible. Wouldn’t even abide by their own HR rules and regulations. Joke of a company but some good people. Also racist supervisor but not like HR would care cuz no one follows the rules everyone just does their own thing and huge lack of communication. Never been more stressed in my life. Don’t even get me started with the HUGE turnover. Found out after I quit the company laid off half its staff which was around 70 people.
Pros
Good to learn basic IT skills
Cons
Warehouse environment, Toxic culture, No promotion, Broken promises, And lack of communication and employee appreciation
Unfair
Company was great to work for. However when I was hospitalized they were quick to let me go from my job with no explanation. Just a call saying no need to come back.
Decent Job for low wages
The company itself is a great place to work. The salary just isn't competitive with similar companies. Its a good place to start for felons and others seeking a fair chance at an honest living and that's the great part.
Pros
Felony Friendly No Drug Testing
Cons
Under 40 hours a week, No Overtime, low starting pay
non productive hostile environment
Clock in and would not know until at least 30 minutes after shift start what we were doing. no procedures put in place. very hostile environment. People talk how they want act how they want. No rules. Management needed much training.
Pros
monday through friday shift
Cons
environment, little pay, . no room for advancement
Not a very good place to work,
Image Microsystems was a very poorly managed place to work. Although I enjoyed my job with them, there were way too many upper-level management and not enough workers to do all of the work.
New start
Learned a lot of things at image micro. Never used a rx scanner before until I got to imge micro. Plus all my coworkers are really fu and hard working no one will put you down
Able to get my feet wet again in PC/Laptop repair after 3 years.
Each day begins with a clear understanding what models are needed to be repaired in order to meet quantities needed. Those models take priority despite the difficulty of repair.
Learn a lot about PC repair
Good place to learn a lot in PC/laptops repairs. Good management in Repair depot. Very dirty place of work, a lot of dust and very noisy. Company relocate to Dallas and fired all coworkers.
Pros
Learn a lot in PC repair, good management in Depot repair
Cons
Very dusty and noisy
Relaxed Enviroment
Safe work place friendly people.The job is not hard labor,Atmosphere is clean.The staff is friendly. Buildings are very clean.Break room are kept clean at all times.Restrooms are clean.
Pros
Free snacks somtimes
Cons
Regular breaks
This place was like a family. I loved working here and would love to continue working here but they are relocating the business to Dallas and I am unable to go.
ok job no room to advance
Packaging printers is easy said than done.You have to wear many hats willing to jump from labeling to checking everything is in the printer boxes to packaging and stacking printers
Pros
fast work paced makes the day go fast
Cons
not enough personal
A lot of works to do varies of products. They have a strong communication access to use by an American Sign Language. They treat other coworkers fair.
Asi Asi
My co-workers were great. There was room for advancement but the pay did not go up with the promotion. Became skilled on forklift because the warehouse lane were so tight or completely blocked by unorganized pallets.
Pros
Advancement
Cons
Lack of pay
Good place to work.
Good job growth. Gained a well rounded knowledge of all aspects of business. The companies willingness to make changes on the fly, to processes as well as business trends.
Great Place to Work
Great team and CEO pushing this company forward. It seemed that there were many avenues taken to better the business while I was in attendance, and never cutting short a new idea to implement. Good overall experience with this employer.
Im not sure
Inside warehouse very hot without A/C
Have stand up on table working on sort line..

no chairs in 8 hours all days

Three times take a break times

Not allow to chatting or talk.