Image360 Employee Reviews

Bad work environment
Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZOctober 14, 2017
If it wasn't for the experience there would be nothing good I can say that came from working at Image360 Scottsdale, AZ. I worked with the company for over a year and I barely ever heard any words of encouragement. The employee morale was very low. Seemed like everyone was stressed and on edge, mainly caused by the owners.
Pros
Experience
Cons
No benefits and lack of job recognition
Solid design opportunities
Graphic Designer/Production Artist (Current Employee) –  Crofton, MDJune 29, 2017
Image360 is a relaxed environment. Deadlines are reasonable, everyone works as a team. The work isn't too difficult, and the programs and systems are easy to use. Nice small company so you get to know each other. The most enjoyable part of the day is actually doing the design work; I feel like I contribute when I'm there.
Pros
Relaxed environment, steady work, quick turnaround
Cons
Low wage, no benefits, temp job, far commute
Wonderful Place to work
Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAAugust 24, 2015
I loved working here. This was the best first job out of college I could ask for. It really feels like a tight knit family. I've learned more over the past 2 years than I could have hoped for. Not only have I learned more design skills that I can bring into my next career step, I have learned to be a good coworker and employee. There is so much more to work than just showing up and being good at what you do. I have the skills and design to move forward, but the relationships I have made here I will continue to have for many years. Our clients are amazing and have pushed our creative limits time after time and I love seeing the finished project and our clients happy.
Pros
Good coworkers and boss
Cons
No benefits