ImageFIRST Healthcare Laundry Specialists
63Average

ImageFIRST Healthcare Laundry Specialists Employee Reviews

United States144 reviews
It's not glorious work and the pay is not great, but the management is kind and the conditions improved over time. We went from no AC in the plant to becoming air conditioned fully. That shows a level of care for the employees. Overall, a pretty good experience.
I recommended working here, the people are easy to get along with and the supervisor aswell you get two 10 minute breaks and a 30 minute lunch,start time is 8am to 4 or 5pm
Pros
Pays weekly, and its easy work
Cons
It get hot inside building
Management is nonexistent with the owner and one other person without true production experience. Pay is low and culture is worst. Management does not know how to speak this includes Ed Hobson with least amount of experience for position. I was hired for production leadership yet on my first day the con is that I would be advanced quickly to a higher position. It was all a lie to get more out of you.
Leadership is REMARKABLE! They truly put our Associates first - they put cost-cutting measures in place swiftly so they could keep every single employee on payroll during the pandemic; they are providing daily screenings of all associates for COVID-19 symptoms and are constantly revising procedures and communicating to keep everyone safe; they had stocked up on PPE for our associates in all locations. We will come through this together and will come out stronger than ever, continuing to make a difference to our associates, to healthcare workers on the front lines, and to their patients.
Muy buen trabajo excelente calidad de lavandería la verdad
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
PLEASE DO NOT WORK HERE AT ANY LOCATION!!!!!! They will sell themselves to you as a family business but that is a complete lie! During this pandemic with the coronavirus they treated their employees as slaves! Many left without childcare due to this and they did not care at all. Didn't provide extra paid leave or job security if you could not come to work. Did not respect employee wishes to protect themselves by staying home. Believe they could guarantee we would not get sick even though they know nothing about the virus! Disgusted with how they treat us less than people. Claim to be a family company but are more of a master/plantation situation! Stay clear of this of this place. They do not care about their people!
Pros
Cons
Terrible place to work. Terrible management.
Lugar de Buenos amigos era una familia respeto mutuo entre cada trabajador disponibilidad para ayudar hacer mejor trabajo y poder cumplir con El compromiso dia a dia de cada entrega
Enjoyed the job had a incredible boss but felt like a change was needed. To many different people in charge that were not working in the same direction.
In the Lancaster PA, Facility supervisor treats staff like a sweat shot in South America. No respect for diversity. Unrealistic expectations of what staff can humanly do. If you get hurt they medicate you so they will not send you to WC. Stay away from this company,
Imagefirst is an amazing company to work for they train and teach you very well and they put their associates needs first and are not just a company but a family
Good company to work for just a little disorganized at times. Not the best job I’ve had but definitely not the worst. They treat the employees very well
As a Customer Advocate you're responsible for servicing multiple medical facilities from Monday-Thursday with ocassional Fridays off if you communicate effectively with your customers.

The best part of working for ImageFIRST is that you're encouraged to develop a personal/professional relationship with your customers and to create a positive moment with every interaction. Knowing that you made someone's day is very rewarding.

One of the things I look forward to are the monthly meetings as you are developing/improving ways to better service your existing customers as well as receiving emails from the President each day with quotes that will motivate you to work harder. You're also recognized for your hard work which results in a ripple effect.

When you are a new employee expect to work long hours to develop your route. It may take some time to adjust, but once the adjustments are made your days are shorter.

Opportunities for improvement would be better communication within the branch. One example would be that if corporate has a certain expectation of us, let us know what their expectations are and follow up with what we are going to do to exceed their expectation. By being upfront with your associates you build more trust and by setting goals to exceed you build teamwork.
Just being able to work with other people who dont mind working to help people who cant do things thereself an being able to make them feel comfortable in the clean garmets we clean an ship off. Just make you feel like you doing something wonderful. And making sure they will understand that they meaning of our job is helping an we only don't do it for a check.
There is a wide range of jobs that pays differently. Everything from $11 an hour to comission Route positions that pay $70,000 plus. Great benefits and time off.
As I worked at Image First the people was friendly treated me more like a family just the a employee. Learned a few new things to put under my belt as a good hard working family man. Didn't wont to leave this place but the shift they had wasn't able to do it.
One of the best company I ever worked, care about employees and empathize with them, has values overall one of the best employee experience I ever had.
ImageFIRST is fast-paced and challenging, so there is never a dull moment. In my experience, they hire great people and encourage them to do well. I have not worked in or seen a better culture in my 20+ years of experience.
Terrible company! Management is all over the place and the owner literally screams at his workers. Never experienced such abuse from a company! They have no HR or Accounting departments so the father and son run the operations and are always fighting
I enjoyed working at image first it is a great company, and is full of wonderful people in has great opportunities. I worked at image first for a year it was the best time of my working career.
ImageFirst is a family orientated work place. They care about you, they invest time in your growth, doesn't matter what level of position you are in, they are truly a remarkable company.
Some promoted managers are not qualified for their position. Some managers are blatantly disrespectful. Speak to employees like they are at their backyard party. They need to go back to school.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at ImageFIRST Healthcare Laundry Specialists. Our community is ready to answer.