ImageFIRST Healthcare Laundry Specialists

ImageFIRST Healthcare Laundry Specialists Employee Review

View all ImageFIRST Healthcare Laundry Specialists reviews

Competitive work environment, even new employees get the hang of most tasks quickly, fast pace so days go pretty quick
Plant Operator (Former Employee) –  Cape Coral, FLFebruary 13, 2019
My position moved around the plant which helped keep things fresh. These would rotate between sorting new loads of dirty linen, washing and drying loads of linen based off of the needs for the day, processing linen for folding and packaging. Quota’s are required but never seemed to be set at an unfair amount. Enjoyed my coworkers. Breaks are set up about every 2.5 hours or so between position rotations. Starting salary is a bit low. Definitely a physical job in a fairly hot environment.
Pros
Lunch plus two 15 minute breaks, 4 day work week, decent benefits
Cons
Long days, repetitiveness, low starting salary, fairly intense work physically speaking

Other ImageFIRST Healthcare Laundry Specialists Employee Reviews

fun place to work
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 22, 2019
I have great experience working there. everybody treats me like a family. we have a meeting every morning just to connect and be together and talk about the day.
Pros
many cash gifts
Cons
short breaks
Good pay but a bunch of lies and favortism
Warehouse Lead (Current Employee) –  Hayward, CAFebruary 21, 2019
Lies more lies then more lies and if u don't kiss butt. In their yur already out the door. The plant manager was more into spending on Amazon and his fancy cars then fixing the budget.
Pros
Pay ok
Cons
Management sucked.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ImageFIRST Healthcare Laundry Specialists. Our community is ready to answer.

ImageFIRST Healthcare Laundry Specialists Reviews by Location