IMAGENET Employee Reviews

ImageNet
Claims and Data Entry Analyst (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 2, 2019
False advertisement. I was there for a year and they would tell me all these things that would happen to me and it never did. No Benefits, no vacation time, nothing. They say they teach you how to do claims but everyday things change and they blame you for doing it wrong when in the first place they were the ones that taught you the information.
Pros
Free lunch on fridays
Cons
Bad Management, Bad Pay, Bad Training
pleasant to work
Claims Examiner (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 19, 2019
Im a new employee and from my observation, they give opportunities to employees who have less experience which is helpful for future career advancement. Training was very informative and they will help you the best they can to ensure we understand the concept. Not everything is spoon fed. We have a responsibility, too not just blame on training when an employee does not grasp the training.

I have not seen a Management team who are hands on and they will try to help the best they can for you to succeed. There are just some employees that are not happy if they do not get what they want. Every company I worked with have set standard rules to follow and it's no difference here. You get to talk to if they find something not right, and I just take it as constructive criticism for improvement. People get in trouble when they do not do their job right and some employees just do not get it.
Finally the truth
Claims Examiner (Current Employee) –  TampaFebruary 19, 2019
I would like to set the record straight and check reviews every now and then to stand up for a Company that has done so much for me. My typical day consists of using all the tools I have been given to work hard and do a good job. I've learned so much and every day is a new challenge. The hardest part of the job is putting up with people who complain because the don't want to work and sticking by the rules of this review the toughest part and listening to others lie because they don't want to work hard.

When I see so much falsehoods from people who come in think they can screw up and are called out my blood boils. Obviously unhappy people that don't succeed and are let go spread lies and rumors. I love it that they say they are still employed because really if you believe your lies while are you still here. We are here with people who have been here since the office opened. It's funny how there is always a new nasty review after a couple of people are gone that didn't do a good job!
Pros
Management who listens and cares and flexible environment
Cons
Managemet can't see everything and people who dont care goof off and then blame management
Horrible. Coworkers made it bearable.
Claims Processor (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 16, 2019
I had worked with this “company” for a little and let’s just say if you do not kiss and tell on other employees you will not get ahead. They mislabeled the job as a data entry just so that they could pay you less than what you deserve. What we do is more than data entry. No one is on the same page, you will get different information from one manager to the next. The boss loves to gossip though she will tell you she hates it. If you tell her something she will reward you. Conniving, backstabbing environment. There is NO TRAINING!!

You have to train yourself. They do not give you the tools to succeed, they set you up for failure and when you mess up ( because they gave you the wrong information) they will use you as a scapegoat. Everyone was on “punishment” because they do not know how to process correctly and messed up thousands of claims for their client. Horrible! I’m sure they will pin it on their team lead to save their own. Everyone is afraid of Boss so they won’t stand up to her, when she’s wrong about pretty much everything. She will talk about other employees to you, if you’re cool with her.
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
too much work, too little pay
SCAN OPERATOR (Current Employee) –  Alameda, CAFebruary 7, 2019
on certains days, large amount of work comes in. need to work in a fast pace to finish, can get tiring, also this is very repetitive work, some days will feel like it is longer.
Fun . Active . on time.
File Clerk (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAJanuary 30, 2019
You had to wake up early to go in to work. Our hours were very good u had to work in from 6-2pm it’s was the best hours. U had to use ur hands a lot to file papers. U had to work at a fast pace.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Long brakes
Don’t bother!!! Run the other way
Document Scanner (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 25, 2018
This is the worst company I have ever worked for. The lazy incompetent employees and management seem to keep their jobs while the good employees are let go for stupid reasons. They hire you for specific time but then want to tell you the job has to be finished before you leave which was not mentioned in the interview. Mornings are spent with nothing to do and then work shows up late and you’re expected to stay. The owners and management are a joke and could care less about the employees. No raises unless you approach them and no pto or benefits. They want you to do the most for the least amount of money. If you don’t have bills, kids or anything important to take care of this is the perfect job. Paydays are the 5th and 20th of every month who does that? And is not always a full two weeks paycheck. If you’re desperate and need to barely make it move forward with the application but if you’re looking for a company where your talent is recognized and compensated look elsewhere. You’ve been warned!!! Overtime is always paid at the normal hourly rate not at time and a half like normal companies.
Pros
Going home at the end of the day
Cons
Nasty papa johns and Pizza Hut pizza every Friday, low pay, no benefits, disrespectful management
A Technical Job that teaches you professionalism especially for those that dont come with it and a job that builds confidence while learning a career
Clams Exxaminer (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 16, 2018
I came here between jobs not knowing what to expect and in a funk as past recent jobs did not work out. I was pleasantly surprised with experience here. There were several people responsible for training. They were patient, taught how important quality is and provided me with training material and where to find it.

No this company may not be able to compete with the giant companies out there but they make up for it in many ways. I have the opportunity to enhance my hourly rate with special projects that are explained really well and as much as people want to complain falsely about micromanaged there is not that here. Sure, if you are talking all day, out of your seat all day and being unprofessional what company wont say something.

I believe they are too tolerant with people who don't take responsibility seriously. They complain about benefits or pay but then why do you call out once a week. What company doesn't have an attendance policy or lets you do whatever you want. However, I see the company struggle trying to work with these people who obviously are just milking it and wow what patience and stamina only to be disrespected by some who take advantage.

The hours are so flexible, we get served lunch on Fridays and not junk but reputable places and good portions and the work is fun and challenging, This job has saved me and taught me something that a big company probably wouldn't take the time to teach. I think that the next time I hear complaining because a Team Lead wants someone to do the job I may just pipe in and say you don't know how good you
  more... have it. Go out in that job market with no skills and try to make it with your lousy attitude. This job gave me a feeling of importance and I am indebted to the company for that and by the way Ive received 3 raises in one year already!  less
Pros
Trainers, flexible hours, good environment, good hourly
Cons
zero
Unprofessional environment, poor communication, Incompetent management, No Benefits!
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 13, 2018
This is a horrible company to work for, and if I could compare it to anything, I would compare it to a sweatshop. They care more about getting employees in at a cheap rate than taking the time to proper hire quality workers that fit the position. They have a high turn around rate of employees, most people leave quickly once they discover there are no benefits or paid time off, which was not made clear in the interview process. Others are let go for petty reasons. Instead of properly training, if you don't understand or aren't doing the job well, you are let go. I was there and they let around 7 people go at one time, all with the same reason that they didn't sound good on the phone. Also, if you have feedback for management or you have concerns, don't bother that will also get you fired. I would never recommend this job for anyone nor would I recommend any clients to use their services. Often time they don't know what they are doing and make promises they can not keep.
Cons
No benefits or paid time off, poor communication, incompetent management, and lack of training.
Talked to in acronmyms. Bad experience.
Claims Processor (Former Employee) –  Kent, WAOctober 8, 2018
It's a horrible job. Hostile environment in a quite manner!! Talked down to by trainer, she was rude and condescending, rolled her eyes when I needed help, plus she was biased against me. A few of the ladies were awesome.

And two of them were dreadful. They talk to you in a very backhanded way. Like: I'm gonna teach you, then they pull the rug out from under you and you actually feel worse. You need a bionic memory, you can tell them, I am not familiar with this and want help but it gets actually worse, there is one gal I actually learned from and I was told to leave her alone. She needs to train not the rude one!

It's hostile place. If you want to feel bad about yourself then I highly recommend this place! I am serious, if you don't believe me go there and wait for 2 weeks and you will see how it really is, very controlling, micromanaged place.
Pros
hours
Cons
If you want to feel bad about yourself go to Imagenet. They will help you with that.
Job Summary
Claims Analyst (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 20, 2018
Not a career goal but a good place to work if you just coming into the job market. It was a brand new company when I worked there so they were still working out all of the glitches with systems and learning new material for the client.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
Micromanagement
Avoid This Company
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Kent, WAJune 29, 2018
The short of it, is that the whole company has a turnover rate of about 1 employee a week or more, hiring on new people constantly.

Do not work here.
Pros
Free Donuts/Pizza every Friday
Cons
Bad Management, No Paid Vacation, Work with Healthcare but don't get Insurance
Claims Processing
Claims Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 16, 2018
The manager was really friendly, Work was that of any claims processing job. You were able to work individually and meet your set quota of claims for the day.
Cons
Coworker ran the place.
very productive and exciting place to work.
PRODUCTION MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 5, 2018
* very busy, fast paced production department, non stop client interaction.
*i learned how to interact with other employees from different locations.
* a great place with great employee morale that had the ability to keep skilled employees.
*the hardest part of the job was trying to deal with a sales team that wasn't to eager to hear my good or bad news when it came to a project.
*The most enjoyable part of the day was knowing that we had the opportunities to travel to different locations in the country within the company.
Pros
travel
Cons
not big enough
Great place to work and the people are amazing!
Copier Technician (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJanuary 30, 2018
I loved working for Imagenet! The coworkers are all friendly and the managers are always available. Everyone works together to make sure all issues are handled quickly. Training is ongoing and everyone is quick to help someone that is having an issue.
Pros
Great People, always helpful, abiity to move up in company
Outstanding
Claims Examiner (Current Employee) –  Tampa FloridaNovember 24, 2017
I love it here. No where else could I find a job where I am taught something very worthwhile to learn and have trainers who are patient and knowledgeable. I see people self entitled that don't appreciate a good opportunity and it makes me very upset. They don't micromanage us here and people are happy except of course for those that expect the world and do nothing in return. They just think they can come and pull a paycheck and complain constantly. The vast majority of us see how hard management works to make it a nice environment to work in and to answer questions. There will always be people who are never satisfied and go from job to job expecting people to accept their bazaar crazy attitudes.
Pros
learning something new, great managementm free good lunch every Friday and very pleasant place to work
Horrible
Medical Claims Examiner (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 19, 2017
Management is unorganized. No benefits. Low pay with no advancement opportunities. No raises, no 90 day incentive as advertised. They say this job is data entry but this is a medical claims position. You will not be compensated for your work performed. There will be times when you are sent home early or not even work for a full day because of system issues. Procedures change everyday and no one is on the same page. Good luck getting help with anything as there are only 2 people to help with problems and they are busy with other, more important things 95% of the time. Your production is monitored very closely. You will have a 30 minute lunch and 2 10 minute breaks. If you leave your desk more than they think you should, that's a problem. High turn over rate is due solely to management. This company does not care about you.
Pros
Free lunch on fridays.
Cons
Everything else.
Enjoyable Place to Work
Scanner (Former Employee) –  Kent, WASeptember 18, 2017
Working at ImageNet is easy and laid back. My Job was to scan paper work and documents into the computer and put them into files and upload to the imagenet database.
was a fast pace job
Image Processor/Quality Control Text (Former Employee) –  Kent, WAAugust 30, 2017
it was just too far as far as not being able to work full time and get medical and benefits. I had to find job to be able to provide for me and my family.
The paid was great and the general manager is awsome
Driver (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXAugust 16, 2017
Driving see other parts of the city they have the best general manager traffic was the hard part of the job I enjoyed most of the people I had a chance to meet and work with

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IMAGENET. Our community is ready to answer.