Imagine! Print Solutions Employee Reviews

Favoritism, poor salary
Driver (Current Employee) –  Shakopee, MNFebruary 10, 2019
I have worked at Imagine for 1 year now. I have done everything right as an employee, minus some mistakes as I learned the job and more about what was expected of me. I showed up on time with a good attitude, owned up to my mistakes and fixed them, I stayed late on some occasions to help out. Twice, I got hurt doing their work and only missed 1 day of work. To start, I felt that my pay was fair and I felt like the performance I had as an employee granted a far better pay raise than I got. Apparently, they felt that only an extra thirty cents an hour after all of that was “fair”. I heard as much from other employees but I trusted my management to do what was fair and they hung me out to dry. In addition, afternoon dispatch was poorly run and completely in disarray, leading me to be forced to work extra hours due to the complete lack of organizational skills. This was also because the workload was not evenly distributed. I was given additional tasks at the end of my work day and continually had to clean up after others laziness. Example given, parking vehicles that others failed to park themselves due to laziness, Load LTL trucks on my own, etc. Also observed was the continual “playing of favorites” by shipping management. This was exhibited by others being able to stand idle while I worked and certain individuals being seemingly exempt from the uniform and attendance policy. After all of this, there was no negotiation about the “pay raise” and a multi million dollar corporation will not even consider giving good employees even so much as a fifty cent pay raise.
Pros
Good work/life balance
Cons
Salary, favoritism
Great Work Enviroment
Transportation Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Shakopee, MNJanuary 19, 2019
Everyone is kind of like family! Many faces in the building but you can be brand new and if you have a question or need help you will be treated as family and helped as if you were friends for a lifetime!
Pros
in house cafe
Cons
all the way in shakopee
competitive, poorly managed and no growth opportunities
Line Lead (Former Employee) –  Shakopee, MNJanuary 25, 2018
i started as a line lead, and it was soon shown that the floor was always tense when management came around. they always hovered over you. no real options for advancement in the kitting department. highly competitive atmosphere, but if you weren't one of the favored leads, you never got lines and your numbers suffered
Pros
cafiteria
Cons
managment
Assembly, Love my job as a Line Leader
Line Lead-Assembly (Former Employee) –  Shakopee, MNSeptember 27, 2017
Supervised over 30+ people to perform the task needed. I learned a lot working here. Shipping and recieving, the ability to multi- task.Fast paced inviorment and very busy.
Pros
Ability to get lunch off your employee number and pay on payday.
Cons
Short Breaks
busy and fast paced work place
MACHINE SETUP AND OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Shakopee, MNApril 29, 2017
typical work day was very face paced.
learned to multitask efficiently and effectively.
coworkers at imagine are all friendly and work very well as a team.
Pros
lunch room menus and meals
Cons
breaks are 10 min and lunch was 20 min long.
Receiving Attendant / Pick & Pack /Shipper (Current Employee) –  Shakopee, MNMay 21, 2015
Every thing is Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Every thing is cool when you're a part of team. :) It's different from where I worked previously.
Cons
Not A bad place to work.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Shakopee, MNOctober 3, 2014
Be prepared for little to no interaction with other people. Every March expect layoffs. I worked there for many years. Always dreaded March. No, I was not laid off. I left for better opportunities.
Pros
Cons
work your butt off for nothing in return.
Great culture, top heavy management scheme
Quality Assurance Specialist / Ops Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Shakopee, MNSeptember 6, 2013
This would be a great company, but unfortunately the management change-over the past year has caused much distress and imbalance between Sales and Operations. The work-life balance is out of whack. People work 12-15 hours per day, with no added benefits, compensation, etc.
Pros
I love my co-workers!!
Cons
Poor incentives/compensation/benefits
Great place to work for a starter
Fulfillment (Current Employee) –  Shakopee, MNMarch 27, 2013
This is a job that I would recomened people for. The people I work with are a lot of fun and know how to keep ya going. Everyone works well and they are not afraid to help their fellow coworkers. The reason I left out a star however is because I feel that the communication between management and workers is poor. Other than that it is a good company.
Flexible shifts.
General Worker (Former Employee) –  Shakopee, MNMarch 30, 2012
Its a growing multi-million company offering temp to hire positions. Most employees have worked for the company for almost two decades.
Pros
morale incentives, sudsidized meals, strong workforce, and strong work ethics.
Cons
its ware houses can be miles from the company!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Imagine! Print Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

Imagine! Print Solutions Reviews by Location