Imagine Support Services, LLC Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Rewarding Job
Direct Care Worker (Former Employee) –  ArizonaJuly 1, 2018
I worked with ISS for around a year and a half, and enjoyed working with them. The company owner and my supervisor were both easy to get along with and were very competent about their jobs. They allow you to pick your hours and the families that you work with, who are uniquely amazing. I enjoyed working here. It is very rewarding!
Unprofessional management
Respite Care Provider (Former Employee) –  Glendale, AZMay 14, 2018
When I worked here management was always talking about when they were going to drink next. Always talking about alcohol in office. You get good hours if you don't want a life. It's pretty much handed to you what clients can do and you choose if you want that shift or not. I got signed on full time. They told me how busy they were and that I'd get 40 but turns out they were just super low staffed. I would have had to work every day of the week to barely hit 25-30hours. Got tired of it really fast. Training office is way out in buckeye and there's barely anything around it. The place used to be a bowling alley. Would not recommend working here. What tops the cake is your hours are based on if clients don't cancel. So you may be at 40 hours but if 2 cancel you could easily be at 10 hours. They day they have shifts you can pick up but they are always last minute and wayyyyy far out of your way.
Cons
Poor management, limited set of hours
Official response from Imagine Support Services, LLC
May 15, 2018

This is just not true. Management here is far to busy to be talking about “when they were going to drink next”. We are very focused on providing quality services to our clients and the best possible career opportunities to our staff of professional DCWs. While we do hire some full-time DCWs, the majority are hired for part-time positions. That is how this industry works. I have never promised full-time hours to someone not hired for a full-time position. I’m very up-front about that. I’m sure that I was up-front about that with you. Buckeye may be a bit of a drive if you live in Glendale, but after the initial week of company paid for training, we don’t ask you to travel back to Buckeye until you need re-certified. As for the old building that I lease space in, I guess that I would rather spend the money on paying providers well than on having a fancy office. I’m sorry that you didn’t feel that you could come to me with your comments before blasting them out to the Internet. There are a lot of HCBS agencies closer to Glendale. You must have found something good about Imagine Support Services for you to have chosen to come to work here rather than at one of those agencies. Too bad you didn’t mention what that is.

Excellent place to work
HCBS Manager (Former Employee) –  Buckeye, AZMay 11, 2018
Attention to detail
Desire to meet regulations
Professional and caring staff
Supervisor Staff cares about needs and wants of the clients and the Direct Care Professionals
Competitive Pay
Paid Sick Days
Pros
Consistant work
very nice
Care Provider (Former Employee) –  Buckeye, AZApril 9, 2018
working at iss was very interesting. I meet a lot of people and they were very willing to teach you and help you along the way. the life and work balance was a little hard because the hours were very short and the times were different. the times a client needed you there and things going on in life didn't always match up but everyone was very nice and friendly.
Pros
they were willing to train and help out
Cons
pay didnt match the work that done
Loved this job
In Home Care Team Lead & Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Santa Cruz, CAFebruary 7, 2018
This was a great job to have. Great pay and great opportunities to do things. The management is excellent and I was always able to ask questions and ask for assistance.
It was okay for what it was.
Manger (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXJune 4, 2013
It needed better guidelines and training provide for the workers.
Pros
Cons
everything was breaking

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Imagine Support Services, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about