Imagine Employee Reviews

Great non-profit to work for.
Host Home Provider (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, COApril 19, 2018
Many different roles here. You can work directly with peple with developmental disabilities of all ages or work in many different supporting roles. Do it.
Great workplace.
Sr. Account Representative, Supervisor, (Former Employee) –  Simi Valley, CAMarch 27, 2018
The work environment was great. Friendly, positive, organized, clean, and great communication. The company is up and coming. I wish I could have stayed. Unfortunately i had to relocate to San Diego.
Create your own schedule
Family Recruted Employee (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, COMarch 5, 2018
I enjoy that I can create my own schedule by work any hours that I want and choosing the families that I want to work with. The hours can be days, nights or weekends.
A satisfying day
Data Specialist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, COMarch 3, 2018
Working at Imagine! offers the sense of having helped others. My managers were always kind and some were lots of fun. Workplace culture is supportive.
Fun
Caregiver Assistant (Former Employee) –  Longmont, COFebruary 24, 2018
Imagine is a great leave to work if you are a calm and patient person.You work with many families and their children to help them with their needs. I worked with children with disabilities and it felt great being in a part of society that hells these kids.
Pros
Non stressful
Out of Business
Landscape Architect (Former Employee) –  OhioJanuary 31, 2018
This place isn't in business. Please add a feature to allow for these to be skipped in order to cut down on time wasted writing reviews for businesses that no longer exist.
Excellent Collaborative Environment
Accelerator Contractor (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJanuary 17, 2018
Imagine H2O was a wonderful working environment. The team was incredibly supportive and gave me a comprehensive introduction to the ins and outs of water technology, the startup realm, and the necessary policy interventions that can enable water innovation.
Pros
Awesome team, fun office, collaborative atmosphere.
Ok work environment, ideal part time gig
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Warren, RIDecember 14, 2017
Greet and help customers. Price new merchandise, create and set up displays. Clean, dust and vacuum store - a lot of floor space and merchandise to clean to keep you busy.
Pros
easy hours, fun store
Cons
lots of down time, bad part of town
Fast paced envoirment , also keep things going and fun
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Shakopee, MNNovember 28, 2017
Over all a great job , offered great hours. The hours are long but well worth it in the end. The staff there are nice and had great communication skills.
Great mission, great people
Program Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, COOctober 16, 2017
I really enjoyed working here years ago. The work is amazing: working with individuals and their families creating inspiring homes for adults with developmental disabilities. It's a great company- the only downside is that it's based on Medicaid funding (at least my area was). This means that pay is low comparatively. However, the company culture and benefits at that time allowed for lots of paid time off which is extraordinarily important with that type of emotionally challenging work.
Great place!
Primary Counselor (Former Employee) –  Boulder, COSeptember 28, 2017
Worked around the clock to provide quality care to a house full of high-needs adults with developmental disabilities. Also tracked successes and failures, evaluated performance and gave honest feedback on measures, etc.
a day at work
Residential Counselor II (Current Employee) –  Broomfield, COAugust 25, 2017
Everything on the over night shift runs smooth but afternoons are chaotic being under staffed is a power struggle and twice the work load on a typical work day.
Pros
free meals, eco passes and discounts
Cons
short breaks
Great work with great people
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, COMay 23, 2017
Imagine! is one of the best places to work. It is challenging, fast-paced, and rewarding. Both supervisors and co-workers care about your well-being, advancement, and your success. I was very sad to leave due to my significant other being transferred out of state. I highly recommend working for Imagine!
Pros
Make your own schedule, work from home, great benefits, great people, can move up, will train you, incentive pay available
Cons
Salary fairly consistent
Direct Care Staff (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMDecember 27, 2016
Imagine LLC had its ups and downs. I loved the people I worked with. They were good hearted people. The management was horrible. There's been times where I've been stuck at work for three days due to the fact of co-worker's situations and emergencies. Management is suppose to come and cover any shift that cannot be covered and that did not happen.l
Enjoyed the variety of clients
Bookkeeper (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, FLAugust 18, 2016
Enjoyed working with a variety of office staff and clients. Work load was light and would have liked more training in certain areas. Hours and compensation were good.
Pros
Hours and salary
Cons
No benefits
assisting mentally challenged people
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJuly 4, 2016
Working at Imagine LLC was wonderful. Helping the mentally challenged gave me a rewarding feeling everyday. Helping clients with everyday aspects, prescriptions. Assisting clients with diet and recording everything that when on in that day. Taking clients to recreational school and keeping up with their home. As well as helping them communicate and helping clients with their concerns.
Amazing work culture
Paul Mitchell Partner School (Former Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARFebruary 18, 2016
Consistent communication was the key to this place working as well as it did. The supervisors were awesome, and the benefits were amazing. They offer way more than most cosmo schools.
wonderful owner,and great people
Operator (Former Employee) –  Shakopee, MNFebruary 1, 2016
arrive at 6:30 am reviewed schedule,then ran the jobs that needed to be done I would work until 6:30 pm. wonderful people and great benefits. the hardest part about the job was having too take down a job too run another one that became a bigger priority
This non-profit does wonderful work with developmentally disabled individuals and their families and is well respected in the community.
Administrative Assistant/File Clerk (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, CONovember 28, 2015
The co-workers at this company are FABULOUS, caring, dedicated people that make a positive impact on the lives of everyone they touch.
Pros
Flexible time, able to wear blue jeans to work, casual atmosphere
Cons
Low salary
productive and fun work place with top notch equipment and amenities.
Fitness Instructor (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCOctober 30, 2015
I teach 6a.m Fitness classes and the gym members that attend my classes have been very pleasant to teach and very loyal members.
Pros
Great clients and equipment.
Cons
there can be a lot of work place gossip.