Imaging Healthcare Specialists Employee Reviews

Innovative Fast Paced Imaging Company
VP of Experience and Compliance Officer (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 26, 2018
IHS is a great place to work. The organization is driven by putting the patient first. It is an innovative, fast paced organization with clear objectives.
Horrible Place to Work
Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CANovember 27, 2017
Human Resources and manager turned their heads the other way when obvious workplace abuse occurred, Never willing to take any action. On top of that, their was no ability for the males to do any of the Fluoroscopy studies and they are not willing to cross train for any other modality.
It pays the bills
Claims Analyst (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 21, 2017
I worked there for a clean up project. The staff was friendly and they had EXTREMELY CLEAN bathrooms and the break room was AMAZING. Management, when around, changed frequently and their presence was lacking to be completely honest.
Great place to work.
Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Encinitas, CAMay 18, 2017
i learned about how to work as a team:problem solving: customer care:compassion :medical records:working in a fast paced environment: Typical day i would call patients to the back to have them get dressed for their exams.assist the technologist anyway i could.I would stock supplies: assist in the medical records department:Help put up exams for radiologist to review and assist with paperwork and phone calls in the back.I learned how much I truly love to work with people.My coworkers were great and they worked well as a team.Management was very professional.I couldnt say much about the hardest part of the job.The best part was being a part of a great team.
Cons
Keep looking for another job
Rather not say (Former Employee) –  Rather not sayJune 24, 2016
Long tern employee that worked there for the hours only. They are a horrible company to work for with lousy benefits. Management is terrible and only cares about $$$. They don't care about employees or patients.
Pros
No night shifts.
Cons
Benefits, management, pay, and priorities
Great Learning Opportunity
Revenue Manager (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 24, 2015
What I love about IHS is how much you learn from all departments. Because of it's size, you really get the opportunity to make your mark and impact change.
Not an employee friendly environment.
Full-time staff mammographer (Current Employee) –  Encinitas, CANovember 21, 2014
IHS is a for profit imaging company which only cares about their bottom line. Their employees are used as work horses and their overall health and well being is not a priority. If there were other full time employment opportunities in this area, I would leave in an instant.
Pros
Emplyees have each other's backs.
Cons
Management doesn't care about their employees opinions or expertice..
Poorly Run from the Top Down
Employee (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 12, 2014
The people at the top don't care or interact with the people at the "bottom" and it is felt around the entire organization. Several key leaders need to leave the company before any positive change will ever occur in the culture at IHS.
Cons
No annual cost of living increases/raises, CDHP health plan is terrible, few company holidays (7)
per diem employee
Clinical Sonographer (Former Employee) –  Encinitas, CAFebruary 3, 2014
I was a per diem employee and came on right at the merge of two groups coming together. It was difficult at times as mergers can be.
I loved working for IHS
FRONT DESK LEAD (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 15, 2014
The most wonderful place I worked at.
From manger to coworkers and doctor, everyone is wonderful. I wished I had retired there. Had to move to a different city.
Pros
understanding mangers
Cons
nothing