IMC Companies

IMC Companies Employee Reviews

A company that would give any CDL driver a chance to succeed.A 150 miles or more a day or night to the customers.A driver will attained great benefits which they obtain through the company.
They are clueless when it comes to how to handle company drivers.This company has been around for a long time and has always been using owner operators. I can’t see any company driver lasting for any long period of time here.This is truly a dead end job with very low pay! No overtime pay at all! No
Great family atmosphere. The manager truly care about your success and the quality of work that you put out. The department I worked in was truly a bubble within the company. The amount of training that you receive, is by far some f the best hands on training that I have ever experienced.
Enjoyed working at IMC and hate that our division is closing their doors. Hopefully we will find other employment soon with the time frame we were given.
Pros
flexible schedule, fun environment
Cons
Processes were not followed and changed from day to day
Great co-workers!! Opportunities to learn and expand accounting know is awesome. Holidays off are slim. For example, the day after Thanksgiving is a regular work day.
Leave a review. Help people like you.
I really enjoy working for IMC Companies. I have recently moved to Texas from Tennessee and I'm working remotely which makes it a little more demanding.
Pros
Great culture.
Cons
No real cons.
  1. Employee Reviews