Immaculate Flight Employee Reviews

Incredible place to work!
Detailer (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLMarch 21, 2019
This is from someone who just started with this company, it's a tremendous opportunity to work in an atmosphere of excellence and prestige. Yes we do work hard, that's in any industry, I appreciate the toughness in my supervisors, because it is what builds strength in my character, iron sharpening iron. I see a great future with ImmaculateFlight!!!
Pros
The greatest pay structure, work on multi million dollar aircraft, get lots of hours
Cons
Some folks may not be used to long hours
Horrible place to work
Detailer (Former Employee) –  FloridaMarch 18, 2019
I worked there for about 6 weeks, the work culture was deplorable they don't really care what your opinions are, you are only there to do the work that comes in during the days you are scheduled.Your schedule you won't know until the night before around 10pm at night. Your schedule changes all the time you may start your day with 2 planes and end up with 4 or 5 and could be a 16 to 20 hour day. You are on call 24-7 except for your one day off. Even the upper management don't really care about you either, they will listen but they will have the backs of there management. Overall this was one of the worst managed jobs I have ever worked at in my career.
Pros
Cons
To many to list..
Bad management , No shecdule days off
Aircraft Detailer (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLMarch 16, 2019
Too much work for the few cleaners that they have.
In addition to that management doesn't know how to talk to people it's there way or the high way.
Always on call with no days off.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
No days off
This is not a good time to join
Aircraft Detailer (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLMarch 14, 2019
I worked there for a couple months and the management is constantly harassing and treating you awfully and if try to said anything back they see it as you being negative the job is good the problem is management and the fact that you will be on call all the time forget about family time and yourself time be ready to be miserable I know is not the company’s fault but the people who runs the branch
Pros
The view and the skills you will learn
Cons
No schedule no set day off
Great job
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHDecember 27, 2018
I recommend this job for someone who doesn’t have small children or second job because of the being on call I love working here able to see the nice aircraft and seeing how to clean them is much the same as cleaning your own home
Pros
Getting paid when you don’t work
Cons
Na
Amazing company to work for
Detailer (Current Employee) –  Southeast FloridaDecember 27, 2018
Working at immaculate flight is one of the best decisions I’ve made in my working career so far. Great owner southeast Florida location team is amazing from the mangers very hands on with training & teaching and the staff. Company is very involved with its employees from training weekly updates. Love it here at immaculateflight great opportunities for everyone #HardWorkIsTheKeyToSuccess
Pros
Flexible work hours great owner and staff
Amazing place to work with great crew members
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Bay Area, CADecember 26, 2018
This job has everything i want. Not only is there room for growth and possible relocation, but also the culture is amazing. Even our customers are very happy to see how Immaculate we clean their planes.
Immaculate Job
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Southeast FloridaDecember 26, 2018
A lot of exciting opportunities to work and meet a lot of diverse people. Awesome way to learn how to work with your hands and learn how to use different tools. Traveling to different locations. Above all, love working for a great CEO, vice president, Director of HR and operations, and my regional manager. They all welcome conversation and always help provide the best tools to make our jobs as efficient as possible. I couldn't ask for a better opportunity, or for better leadership structure at the top. I would definitely recommend this company to young people looking to get their foot in the door in the aviation industry.
Pros
Company invests a lot of money into resources to train and develop their teams
Cons
Nothing to note as of yet
Don’t work here unless you’re hired directly to a management position.
Detail Technician (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNDecember 26, 2018
As others have said, corporate level and regional management are a joke and only care about other managers. Turnover rate for entry level technicians are incredibly high due to how poorly they’re treated. Managers will push you to break safety policies to get work done so they can make more money. Great job security IF you’re willing to put up with the mountain of bull management will feed you. WARNING: If you have a family at home or even dogs that need to be let out often, this is definitely NOT the job for you. One of the biggest lies they’ll feed you is that this company has a family culture.
Pros
Salary instead of hourly for full time
Cons
Poor leadership from management, stressful work environment
Not hard work at all, some nights arent long at all but then other nights are never ending.Get past that and its all good.
Location Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 26, 2018
I like working here. Wish I could get paid a little more but really it's not a bad job. And I get it , all locations are different with work and management. This location has great management and we make work fun and enjoyable.
Making Immaculate Great again
Full Time Detailer (Current Employee) –  SE FloridaDecember 26, 2018
Immaculate Flight is a wonderful place to work if you enjoy hardwork and Team chemistry. The people there are awesome, positive attitudes. The company sent me to Tennessee a few weeks ago for some training for bright work everything paid for including food. I enjoyed every moment, I learned about the the different types of chemicals used to complete the bright work.
Opportunity to Learn
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Southeast FloridaDecember 26, 2018
Great opportunity to be trained in detailing, especially if you like working with your hands.
Fast paced environment with a chance to grow with the company if you work for it.
Owner/CEO and upper level management are easily accessible and receptive.
Training may involve traveling and other opportunities to travel to help other locations across the country.
Leadership pushes for equal expectations from all detailers
Pros
Opportunity, Training, Cool working environments.
Cons
Tough work schedule demands
Run far away!!!
Detailer (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 12, 2018
Worst job that i had, i rather work at McDonald’s. The money is to draw you in once you start you will relize that it was the worst mistake of your life. Management sucks they only care about the management team, the detailers are nobody to the company just an number. You will notice that everyone on the team has not been there long only a few people, the turnover rate is ridiculous. I was there two years and had been treated very poorly and seen co workers treated extremely poor. YOU WILL HAVE NO LIFE AT ALL!!!!! your phone will never stop ringing, so much that you become traumatized by the sound of your ringer. I didn’t take the time out of my day to write something like this out of spite only for the concern of good people to not make a terrible decision that will effect there life and families life.
Productive workplace
Detailer (Current Employee) –  Addison, TXOctober 29, 2018
Fast-paced environment with the goal of effectively detail large or small aircrafts in a timely manner. Very good management with a team devoted to getting the tasks at hand accomplished.
Hard hours, poor management team
Southern California (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 5, 2018
Management is not doing a great job of taking care of their employees. Over worked with little to no free time. The hours are crazy so expect little family time.
Pros
Work with private jet aircraft
Cons
Management at the LA location
Very cool experience
Detailer (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIAugust 18, 2018
They have a great team in a very relaxed work environment. You get to work along side extremely talented mechanics. Overall great learning experience.
Cons
Over 40 hours a week
Overall great company, young but accomadating
Detail Technician (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIAugust 18, 2018
You work closely with beautiful aircraft that not the average person gets to see. It’s a serious joy getting a plane to look great. The hours vary by flight schedules which sucks but isn’t something you can’t get used to. Weekly all call meetings to get updated on new things in the company make you feel involved in things. New incentive programs to stay in the company and learn as much as you can. So many new improvements in just the year I’ve worked here. My only complaint is the hours and the ability to move up into management
Pros
Fun job, great people to work for with good benefits
Cons
Bad hours
Official response from Immaculate Flight
August 20, 2018

Your honesty and hard work are very much appreciated!

We're lucky to have understanding, flexible employees like yourself to value as we continue to grow.

Expanding secure company that has values that support the employee
Regional Manager (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAAugust 16, 2018
It’s hard work with varying hours. But that’s Aviation. Pay and benefits are great. Opportunities for promotion and relocation are available. Continued training is rewarded by a detail technician experience level program.
Great company!

Although I’m new to the company I’ve worked with it since it’s inception. Met many of the employees over those years. The ones that understand it’s hard but rewarding work have nothing bad to say about the company. It’s had and still has some growing pains. They are normal for a local company that goes national in less then 10 years and is still growing.
So for the negative ratings. All situational from people that just didn’t work out for whatever reasons. Happens.
Pros
Aviation - work around aircraft
Cons
You have to be flexible
Terrible company to work for
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  FloridaAugust 8, 2018
First off, whatever reviews you see with 4 or more stars are false and were done by the "senior leadership team", or lack there of. Company is absolutely horrible. Management is useless. No one on the management team has ACTUAL experience in the aviation field. They suck the employees dry with the highest expectation. HR is almost non-existent. All deceit during the interview process. The Regional managers are a bunch of kids with no real life experience. They've been promoted off social status. Absolutely no production or effectiveness. Turn around and run as far away as possible.
Official response from Immaculate Flight
August 13, 2018

Hi there,

We appreciate your feedback and apologize that you have such a skewed, negative view of our company. Inside your employee handbook, the first few pages outline all aviation experience for every one of our leadership team members. We are a small, family-owned company in which our owner started by himself a decade ago. In addition, every one of our leadership team members have worked 12-16 hour days in the field as we grew in early stages. We value those employees that value us, in return and work hard for our continued exponentially grown success. We wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Respectfully yours,

Your almost non-existent HR team

Not like any other place - but in a good way!
Office Staff (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIMay 17, 2018
The culture is great, everyone is easy to get along with and the work is so unique. If you value yourself, your own work ethic, and do a good job, you're likely to be rewarded. Success doesn't happen overnight and it's easy to forget that the company is still so small, but growing exponentially.
Pros
Compassionate Leadership, Flexibility, Free Healthcare, 401k, Vacation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Immaculate Flight. Our community is ready to answer.