ImmediaDent Employee Reviews

Fast pace
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYSeptember 1, 2018
It was a nice place to work. Doctors are very nice and helpful .Working here you meet a lot of new people. It is fast pace typical a 3 day work weekend every other weekend
Pros
Pay check, Work Culture
Cons
Short Breaks
Lots of experiences!
Dental Hygienist (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 14, 2018
I learned so much working with Immediadent. If you can work at Immediadent, you can work anywhere because of the amount of experience you will get with the company.
Pros
wokring only 3 days out of the week
Cons
short breaks
Face paced, Great pay and Staff
EDDA / PC (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYJuly 18, 2018
I come in a make sure everything is stocked, care calls are done, and that everything is ready to go to start my day. I do restorations, temp crowns, impressions, assist the doctor and much more. I also am crossed training as a patient coordinator which consist of answering the phone, verifying insurance, and help manage patient flow in the office and on the schedule. I love the people I work and how fast you can learn new things here. Some times it so fast paced I can get overwhelmed ,but that happens in every career field.
Pros
3 days a week, great pay
Cons
Long days
July 26, 2018

We have many terrific EDDAs and EFDAs at ImmediaDent, and I thank you for taking the time to let others get a sense of what you do every day.

- Theresa Schekirke (CEO)

Fast paced environment with great people!
Lead Patient Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 28, 2018
First off I will say this, I too read the reviews before giving this company a chance. I was also hesitant. The fact is that there will always be people that have negative experiences any place you go. I have been employed with Immediadent for about 2 years now. My experiences have been nothing but positive. A lot of changes have been happening recently. If you are someone who loves a fast paced environment and enjoys having 4 days off a week, give it a chance! I couldn't be happier with my decision to try this opportunity. The pay is great!
Pros
3 day work week, flexible schedules, advancement opportunities, benefits
Cons
Can get busy at times
Production based does not care about employees or patients
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 19, 2018
My overall experience was horrible. They only care about money and same day treatment. If you don’t hit daily goals EVERYDAY you will be treated poorly. I started as a PC and was promoted to office manager with 1 weeks training.
June 28, 2018

I appreciate that you made the time to share your impression of your experience at ImmediaDent. I wish it had been more positive for you. As a business, it is important for us to hit our financial goals but our teams are focused on putting patient care above everything else. Our goals are based on patient care and if we treat each patient the way they deserve to be treated our goals should never be a problem. We have developed extensive training and coaching programs to help our managers and teams do the right things each day for the patient and the business.

We cannot tolerate poor treatment of anyone for any reason, and I encourage employees to report issues to the anonymous employee hotline if they feel their concerns are not being addressed. Every report is investigated to ensure we are doing things right for our employees and patients.

If you are new
Expanded Duties Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  New Albany, IN 47150June 16, 2018
This is a good position if you are new to the field. Helps you gain knowledge very quickly. A good starter job, rotating weekends, and 3-4 day work weeks.
Pros
benefits, number of work days a week, experience
Cons
Patients, management
June 29, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate that you feel ImmediaDent is a good fit for employees new to dentistry- we take great pride in our industry-leading training programs and number of days we invest in onboarding our new team members. I am also pleased that you also find our benefits and 3-4 day work week schedule to be “pros” of working at ImmediaDent - we are proud to offer a schedule which affords a strong work/life balance for many of our employees.

Patient Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 3, 2018
I don't have much to say. This company does not care about it's employees. It only cares about the bottom line and its employees and patients suffer for it.
June 29, 2018

Thank you for this feedback. We are very committed to ensuring ImmediaDent is an excellent place for employees to work and to grow in their professional and personal lives. If you’re willing to share more, I would love if you would call Elizabeth Artzer, our Human Resources Manager, or make a report to the anonymous employee hotline so that our Human Resource department can contact you on a confidential basis to get more feedback.

job work/life balance
Lead Patient Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 2, 2018
the company has a extremely high turnover rate, offices stay super busy due to scheduled appointments and walk-ins, billing department is not in office, and doctors tend to leave the company. all management was destroyed within a day.
Pros
work life balance with opportunity for a lot of overtime
Cons
always short staff due to constant call offs
June 29, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post about your experience working at ImmediaDent. Our practices are busy with scheduled patients and our ability to see walk-ins for emergency needs. This access can be wonderful for our patients, though often demanding for our teams. We have made a push to add full-time, part-time and PRN staff in Indianapolis and this should be much improved.

Terrible place to work
Lead Patient Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Florence, KYMay 8, 2018
This place is a mess! The training was lacking to put it nicely. When I told two of my three area managers no one did anything. Very stressful to meet daily production goals. Management is very difficult to deal with. They constantly send out long winded emails full of demands. Worst work environment I've ever had to survive. This company sucks the soul from its employees.
Immediadent
Patient Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 3, 2018
This place sucks I hated working there because management sucks and they are always up your butt. If you suck at your job they love but if you do good they hate you.
No time for fun!
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cuyahoga Falls, OHApril 26, 2018
Not good place to work. Management terrible. Doctors nice but overworked. Not ending lines in the waiting room.
Never enough good no matter what you do.
No lunch hour and no lunch at all you have to eat fast and you not sure what time you get that chance.
Do not recommend to work there and do not recommend to get dental work done. To busy care about quality.
Pros
Not ending patient lines
Cons
Breaks only for bathroom and one bite eat at time or no time.
June 29, 2018

Thank you for taking time to provide this feedback. I'm proud of the many tenured doctors, clinical professionals and front office staff we have at ImmediaDent and the quality of care they provide. It’s disappointing to hear when others feel otherwise and we will continue to work to ensure our staff and patients feel ImmediaDent is the best place for them.

We are not only committed to providing quality care for our patients but also ensuring a positive, safe and comfortable work environment for our team members. Breaks are essential to this. We use break logs and in some cases, our practice management software, so our managers have the ability to track to document that our team members are getting appropriate breaks and their 30-minute paid lunch periods.

Quality teams and care of our staff are of utmost importance to us, and we continue to make these areas a focus in each of our practices. Thank you again for your time in leaving this feedback.

- Theresa Schekirke

Typical day at work
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Middleburg Heights, OHApril 10, 2018
Arrive at 8:15am is told you cant clock in til after 8:30am. First Patient is at 9am, Look over that days works schedule. Notice opening inform management
Quite a mess especially Lexington KY offices
Patient Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYFebruary 10, 2018
They will reel you in with the thought of advancement. It rarely happens especially for minorities. I interviewed for lead patient coordinator (given my health care management degree and experience) but was hired as a patient coordinator. They then hired 4 more LPCs WHO HAVE 0 HEALTHCARE EXPERIENCE. This company is more interested in money. As a PC my LPC had experience as property managers and buffalo wild wing managers. Very frustrating. Front office staff is constantly harassed about office production that they strive to be $7500 per day. If you do not the LPC and PC are not only blamed but forced to cold call past patients to build the schedule. Area manager micro manages and literally hovers over you. Upper management shows favoritism and unprpfessional.
Pros
Co-workers are great
Cons
Management has no health care experience, Management is unprofessional.
June 29, 2018

I never like to hear that a team member had less than an exceptional experience while working at ImmediaDent. Your feedback and the feedback of others provide us with the information we need as we strive to be the best place for our employees to provide care.

We have no tolerance for discrimination, favoritism or employee harassment at ImmediaDent and we have many avenues for our team members to reach out if we are not living up to our standards. One of these is our anonymous employee hotline that allows employees to make a confidential report of any inappropriate behavior. All reported incidents are taken very seriously and investigated thoroughly to ensure the respectful treatment and safety of our team members.

Thank you again for taking the time to provide us with this feedback.

Worse place to work
Certified Dental Assistant / Expanded Functions (Former Employee) –  Miamisburg, OHFebruary 8, 2018
Horible place to work. Everything about this place sucks, nothing works. They wont order the things you need.managment suck and they no nothing about dental.
Worst job ever had
Management (Former Employee) –  OhioJanuary 30, 2018
Worked for Immediadent in a management position, WORST job ever. Beyond stressful, horrible regional management, horrible upper management...no professionalism, no education, no experience. If you like working with trash and don't mind 13 - 14 hour days, this company is for you!
Great doctors.. but the good ones don't stay long!
Lead Patient Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 18, 2018
Corporation ran with management that has no dental experience!
Only care about production
Awful area managers that love drama
Run away from this place!
Pros
3 day work week = 40 hours
Cons
Everything else! Horrible management...could care less about employees or p atients
July 2, 2018

Thank you for taking time to write a review as your feedback allows us to evaluate areas of opportunity to make ImmediaDent a excellent place to work. I also appreciate that you note ImmediaDent has great doctors and that the work schedule can be a real plus. We have terrific dentists in Indianapolis as we do throughout ImmediaDent; some who have been with ImmediaDent for most of their professional career. One of our strengths is the clinical expertise the Doctor/Owners of the ImmediaDent practices bring to the company while working in concert with our Chief Dental Officer, Dr. John Vaselaney and our Chief Operating Officer, Dr. Aman Kaur. The care of our patients and the experience of our staff is of the utmost importance, and we will continue to take the steps needed to make this apparent throughout ImmediaDent.

- Theresa Schekirke (CEO)

Stay away from here, if you like job security!
Samson Dental Partners (Former Employee) –  LeaJanuary 7, 2018
Samson Dental Partners is literally the worst company I have ever work for. The upper management has absolutely no dental knowledge whatsoever, spends the majority of their day behind closed doors “ in meetings”, and is not aware of what their employees are doing. If the managers were paying attention to their employees, they would see how much time is being wasted. Also, you have multiple managers, that change frequently, none of them are on the same page, with often changing views. The lack of training, direction, and expectations is not acceptable. Their turn over rate is so high! You leave for lunch, the weekend, or even the restroom to discover you’re locked of the office; because someone has been fired again! Weekly and sometimes daily updates of the door code were emailed to you. They have firing people down to a science. There appears to be favoritism throughout the company. If you like job security, avoiding going to work at Samson Dental Partners!
Pros
The Benefits. The attemp to make the environment fun was nice. Monthly birthday and holiday lunches, massages and the location.
Cons
Terrible management, high turn over rate.
Stressful but amazing staff.
Patient Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Clarksville, INNovember 28, 2017
The clinical and administrative team are amazing. They work extremely hard. The availability for growth isn't there though. The regional team and home office team is very supportive, area wise not so much.
Pros
Great Team
Cons
No growth
nice position
Expanded duties Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYNovember 27, 2017
tedious position that requires a lot of stamina, some drama exists as every other place. nice that you can take 3 days off though you work 12 hrs shifts on the other days
Its all about the bottom line. Dont disagree or your gone
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Covington, KYOctober 21, 2017
its about the money here folks.. Dont disagree with management for any reason or your gone. Very fast paced,, and it seems the staff is always behind.. because they over book for production
Pros
up to date equpment
Cons
its about money.. not patients care

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ImmediaDent. Our community is ready to answer.

2.3

See reviews about

Ratings from women

2.2InHerSight Score

1.8Personal Development

3.6Career Opportunities

1.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight