Immediate Credit Recovery Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
n/a
CSR/Administrative Wage Garnishment (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GANovember 30, 2017
answering inbound outbound calls,setting payment arrangements answering question about defaulted student loans.maintaining personal goals, maintaining files,giving good scoring call call monitoring,handling up to 150 calls daily.
no comment
Collector (Current Employee) –  Kennesaw, GANovember 12, 2017
I started at Immediate Credit Recovery with an optimistic attitude. However, my overall experience is this company has an unprofessional environment. I appreciate the opportunity, but it is not a company I have a desire to continue with on my career path.
exceptional team of employees and exceptional work enviornment
Debt Recovery Specialist (Former Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYOctober 16, 2017
by far one of the best companies that I have worked with and there is much room for advancements and everyone helps everyone out if there is a question you are unsure of that one of the customers asks you someone will be able to help get the situation resolved
productive and friendly work place
Administration Specialist (Current Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAJuly 30, 2017
I spend the most of my day performing data entry and payment receiving and processing. I update as well as create reports for company support. The most important thing that I learned about was the FDCPA. The management is great and the work place is fast pace yet friendly.
fast paced workplace
Collection Representative (Current Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAJanuary 3, 2017
Working defaulted accounts for the us dept of education, Everyday is extremely busy. Two late shifts and 3 early shifts, The most enjoyable part of the job is no weekends .
Pros
not sure
Cons
not sure
Comfortable workplace with ping pong table!
Debt collection specialist (Former Employee) –  Wappingers Falls, NYNovember 17, 2016
Collecting debt is not easy an easy job. Loved working with clients helping them set up (affordable) installments they felt comfortable paying monthly
Pros
Loved my job, loved helping students getting their tuition debt cleared.
Cons
Collecting tuition debt from students young 20's
nice place to work for
wage garnishment clerk (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAJuly 19, 2016
easy work,great employees,from the managers to human resources. Benefits were great,hours were reasonable and I just loved the company as a whole.
wonderful experience
Collector Specialist (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAMarch 14, 2016
I was student loan collector. a typical day was a lot of skip tracing to find our borrowers which at times was complicated.
I learned how which tone to use with different borrowers, as well as different ways of helping the ones that couldn't afford to pay the loan off.
Good pay/Bad everything else
Rehabilitation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAAugust 23, 2015
You had to work two late nights. The biggest problem here is management is absolutely lost and they do not take advice. When you do something to save the company a lot of money, management get the praise for it. If you do not like stress you cannot work here. This is a high level stress environment.
Pros
pay
Cons
management
WORST place to work OUT of DOL compliance
Collection Agent (Former Employee) –  Wappingers Falls NYJanuary 15, 2015
Your learn FDCPA but you are threaten not to follow it why because the only goal is to collect the money at all cost even your own liability. Instruct you not to inform consumer of default option of 30 days but to get immediate payment due TODAY even if dialogue suggests dispute in accordance with FDCPA mandate. Moving forward with not using alas name even though employees are concerned with personal safety, no concern of employee safety at all. Benefits are horrible and not affordable in correlation to hourly rate of pay. Commission a scam not based on money collected but % of what they receive from institution so they say. Not compliant institutes employment at will unless you quit then you are required to provide two weeks notice hold PTO time hostige you don't get paid for earning and unused PTO if you don't give then two weeks notice. They target and get rid of employees who are too smart for them and see right thru what they are doing and their legal practices. Use suspension to prevent employees from being eligible to apply for advancement. Only a hand full of senior employees other less then one year because of they way the talk down to and treat employees unprofessionally and demeaning belittling based on hourly rate employees. Required to pay for medical insurance premium one month before eligibility illegally. Look for and retain employees in their early twenties who have no regard on how to protect themselves as they are easier to brainwash. Employees threaten of being fired and scared into doing what they want which is collect at all cost risking your own liability  more... interest. Vacation request limited to one week and can not include last day of the month. Work conditions slave labor to the fullest extreme you are told what to do at every moment including going to the bathroom. This has been observed and experienced at the Wappingers Falls NY location but have been told the same in GA locations. Senior management owner is in full agreement with these methods and he's only interested in the bottom dollar at all cost. Do your self a favor stay away at all costs. I was sadden to see young people with hardened hearts with no regard for human compassion after being brainwashed. They don't realize what is happening to them and what they are turning in to. This is the Devils lire.  less
Pros
Cons
EVERYTHING see details in write up - STAY AWAY
Grind grind grind
Frontline Collector (Former Employee) –  Wappingers Falls, NYAugust 13, 2014
From the moment you clock in until the moment you leave it is all work, and no matter how much you do, it is never enough. SOP is set up with conflict to allow company enough wiggle room to let you go for either insubordination or for policy violation. If you follow one set of rules it sets you up to disregard others.

The frequent schedule changes became an inconvenience after a time, being that the company expects every employee to be able to make modifications on the fly without taking into consideration some have a home life.

I found nothing enjoyable about working for this company, and while I do miss the steady income, I am quite content to no longer have to go there.
Pros
Ping pong table, company picnic, company holiday party
Cons
Criticism for having sidebar conversations with co-workers, filthy lunch room, department under construction = hazards
The work wasn't frequent enough to fill a day.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  NYMay 21, 2014
In my experience there it was/is a very nice place to work when there was work available to be done. There weren't enough duties and or responsibilites to fill a 40 hour work week, which made for very long days.

Some of the collectors at the job were very rude and harsh towards the clientelle that they worked with and this was even encouraged by Management.
Pros
Excellent pay and some very nice people
Cons
Not enough Managariol Intervention on behalf of qualified workers
Collector (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GADecember 6, 2013
I have nothing but good things to say about this company, they are fair as well as respectful the management is very helpful and just an all around good company
Pros
Contest
Cons
There is none
Great place to learn
COLLECTOR (Current Employee) –  gaNovember 26, 2013
Working with Immediate Credit Recovery was a learning experience with information and an use in my future.
Pros
Learn a new producte of collection
good company
Collections Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Wappingers Falls, NYOctober 28, 2013
This company Collects on all default accounts of the behalf of the Broad of Education. Good company to work for. but very little growth in my area.
Pros
great benfits
Cons
Long days no weekends with family
Productive and Fun Workplace
Collector (Former Employee) –  Wappingers Falls, NYJuly 24, 2013
All in all, I LOVED working here. Management was excellent and I learned a LOT about defaulted student loans, as well as tuition. A typical work day consisted of debtors either calling in to pay on their balance, or trying to locate debtors to try and advise them of their outstanding bill. My co-workers were some of the BEST! Always willing to help and always made the job less stressful. The hardest part of the job was trying to locate debtors and keeping them on the phone long enough to persuade them to pay their loans or tuition. When it came to the loans dept, we had to have a certain amount of settlements and rehabilitation set up in order to keep our job at the end of every 2 months (rolling average). The most enjoyable part of the job was when we weren't under stress and could make each other laugh and enjoy each other's company
Pros
Long Lunch Breaks
Cons
Not My Field of Study
Very goal oriented atmosphere
DEBT RECOVERY SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  MARIETTA, GAJuly 22, 2013
Adhered to fdcpa, skip tr aced, negotiated settlements and payments. Over 200 outbound calls made per day
Pros
Company provided lunch bi-monthly
Cons
Very little fun
It was an okay envirionment
Collection Specialist (Former Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYMay 25, 2013
Very fasted paced and fun. The employees made it fun. I didn't have a good experience.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
micro management
security is big issue
Debt Collector (Former Employee) –  Wappingers Falls, NYJanuary 17, 2013
job security is big isuue.....
easy job to do...
learned to make sure your days off are your day offs
Pros
easy job
Cons
job security