Immediate Credit Recovery Employee Reviews

Stresful place
Former employee (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GASeptember 24, 2018
Low Pay, High health insurance cost, Stressful work place. Constant fear of losing there contract. Unfairly take money out bonus checks for what they say are violations.
stressful & full of drama
Debt Collector (Former Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYAugust 8, 2018
if you dont take health benefits you will make almost 18 an hour. but they treat you like you are an inmate...they time your bathroom breaks and EVERYTHING you do it monitored. management dont care unless you make them money...and HR is a complete JOKE!! wendy only hires her friends and gives raises to them as well. you will go home stressed everyday and its nothing but drama. you will make decent money and thats about it. i would never recommend anyone to work here.
Pros
decent money
Cons
poor management
fun but mainly worried about my work
Administrative compliance specialist (Former Employee) –  Wappingers Falls, NYJuly 5, 2018
Helped me learn skills that i could be able to use in any other jobs. I learned how to maintain patience with customers on the phone, I also learned how to balance and take my life with serious situations.
Pros
lunch breaks, dances, easily adapted to the work
Cons
Coworkers were not familiar with me.
productive work place
Debt Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Wappingers Falls, NY 12590June 19, 2018
overall the job culture and environment isn't that great there's lots of negativity there and much of management doesnt really put forth effort into the employees they have working under them. if you work hard and keep to yourself then you might like this job.
Pros
hour long lunches
Cons
rude upper management
Horrible
Collectin Specialist (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAMay 22, 2018
Quit 2 years ago after working there for almost 4 years and my paycheck is bigger on my new job. Put my resume and went thru interviews to be promoted as a frontline supervisor they denied it, they told me they found someone better twice and then when I quit they offer me the position if I stay.

They made 5 to 6 changes to the incentive bonus plan in less than a year. Every time they see and employee hitting the jackpot, they made it harder to get a bonus and they reserve the right to do it without notice depending on company needs.

Health benefits will swallow your income with a super high deductible and a per paycheck deductions.

Good last resource place to work, if can find a better work with similar or better salary make this job the last one to be consider.
Pros
If get lucky, the bonuses
Cons
Everything else.
Production Based Enviroment
Funding Administrative Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAMarch 6, 2018
This company has a lot of room for growth. Coming from someone who was promoted to Supervisor 3 months after being hired. The more work you put in the better your days will be.
Federal GSA Contractor for Defaulted Student Loans
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAFebruary 7, 2018
Great company.Great owners and a mindset to pay for performance. The company met all requirements to maintain a professional environment and encourage staff to excel. Very high paced but the employees that were not management could be a little unethical. The great part was that[ the management would correct any negative behavior immediately.
Pros
Compensation
Cons
Unethical employees causing drama and uncomfortable work enviroment
Stress free work environment
Administrate Clerk (Current Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAFebruary 2, 2018
A typical day at work includes preparing and distribute a variety of reports, ordering supplies, schedule appointments and distributing voice mails accordingly.
Pros
Free company outings and lunch
Cons
Health care benefits are expensive, same pay for 2 years
growing but not there yet
Collector (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAJanuary 29, 2018
a company that started off small really grew a lot in the last 5 years some of the mangers lack professional attitudes but they do have an adequate amount of good managers
Pros
if you want to advance they promote fast
Cons
managers are always right regardless
Ok for a start but don't get stuck if you desire more
Administrative Resolution Specialist (Current Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAJanuary 21, 2018
my experience start off good, then turned bad with changes they say for the good of the company only. Changes that affects the non management employees. No increase in pay no matter how long employed. Not much of a pay increase in management positions. As long as you make money for the company you will keep a job.
Pros
8 hour shifts
Cons
Healthcare is expensive and not that good, no pay increases
n/a
CSR/Administrative Wage Garnishment (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GANovember 30, 2017
answering inbound outbound calls,setting payment arrangements answering question about defaulted student loans.maintaining personal goals, maintaining files,giving good scoring call call monitoring,handling up to 150 calls daily.
no comment
Collector (Current Employee) –  Kennesaw, GANovember 12, 2017
I started at Immediate Credit Recovery with an optimistic attitude. However, my overall experience is this company has an unprofessional environment. I appreciate the opportunity, but it is not a company I have a desire to continue with on my career path.
Fast-paced and room to grow
Debt Collector (Former Employee) –  Wappingers Falls, NYNovember 7, 2017
Typical phone based desk job with multiple job tasks. Must be able to follow detailed directions. Must be able to adhere to strict FDCPA policies. Fast pased and challenging. Bonus based job.
Pros
Company paid lunches and incentives
Cons
Can be stressful at times.
exceptional team of employees and exceptional work enviornment
Debt Recovery Specialist (Former Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYOctober 16, 2017
by far one of the best companies that I have worked with and there is much room for advancements and everyone helps everyone out if there is a question you are unsure of that one of the customers asks you someone will be able to help get the situation resolved
productive and friendly work place
Administration Specialist (Current Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAJuly 30, 2017
I spend the most of my day performing data entry and payment receiving and processing. I update as well as create reports for company support. The most important thing that I learned about was the FDCPA. The management is great and the work place is fast pace yet friendly.
fast paced workplace
Collection Representative (Current Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAJanuary 3, 2017
Working defaulted accounts for the us dept of education, Everyday is extremely busy. Two late shifts and 3 early shifts, The most enjoyable part of the job is no weekends .
Pros
not sure
Cons
not sure
Comfortable workplace with ping pong table!
Debt collection specialist (Former Employee) –  Wappingers Falls, NYNovember 17, 2016
Collecting debt is not easy an easy job. Loved working with clients helping them set up (affordable) installments they felt comfortable paying monthly
Pros
Loved my job, loved helping students getting their tuition debt cleared.
Cons
Collecting tuition debt from students young 20's
nice place to work for
wage garnishment clerk (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAJuly 19, 2016
easy work,great employees,from the managers to human resources. Benefits were great,hours were reasonable and I just loved the company as a whole.
wonderful experience
Collector Specialist (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAMarch 14, 2016
I was student loan collector. a typical day was a lot of skip tracing to find our borrowers which at times was complicated.
I learned how which tone to use with different borrowers, as well as different ways of helping the ones that couldn't afford to pay the loan off.
Good pay/Bad everything else
Rehabilitation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAAugust 23, 2015
You had to work two late nights. The biggest problem here is management is absolutely lost and they do not take advice. When you do something to save the company a lot of money, management get the praise for it. If you do not like stress you cannot work here. This is a high level stress environment.
Pros
pay
Cons
management