IMMI Employee Reviews

meh
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Westfield, INMarch 30, 2018
i didnt like it. i was not paid very much and my co workers just complained and talked about eachother. some people were just plain rude and i never plan on going back
Just don't even bother
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Westfield, INMarch 5, 2018
This place is an awful example of a place to work. Do not waste your time. There isn't enough room here to write all the things wrong with this place.
Benefits
Cons
everything else
Poor management
CAD Technician (Former Employee) –  Westfield, INFebruary 7, 2018
Management was inept at giving clear direction, needed input, or generally understanding their employees. There is very little direct feedback with management.
Pros
Easy going
Cons
Management is hands-off and non-cohesive
Sweat shop
flow tech (Former Employee) –  Westfield, INFebruary 2, 2018
I hate my job. I love the work, but the way they work us is unreal. As if that place is the only thing important in life. They allow the slackers to not work, while the rest of the crew has to double time it.They play favorites, you only get to move up if your a tattletale, The management of TH is off the charts. They lie to our face daily. They will not fix any issues with people not doing there jobs. The second shift team lead drinks vodka every night, nothing said. Come work for immi where God leads in our appearance but disappears through our actions.
Pros
Great product, important work
Cons
Poor management, lies lies lies. Health insurance outrageous
It is a great place to work at.
Warehouse Specialist (Former Employee) –  Laredo, TXJanuary 29, 2018
I enjoyed every day i work for the company the last 7 years. The people are very nice, and the work environment is grate to work at.
i learned what it is to be a true team player in the work environment.
Paid internship
Corporate Communications Intern (Former Employee) –  Westfield, INNovember 5, 2017
This job gave me a great deal of experience in many areas of Public Relations, corporate communicating, working with all their levels of employers and management. The skills and projects were interesting and challenging.
Pros
Creative and challenging work
Cons
Only could keep until graduation
Fast paced and very educational
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Westfield, INOctober 3, 2017
Immi shows you how to build seats in buses, commercial trucks, and emergency vehicles. They are very precise in the process and you can tell that safety is the main concern. It's good to know that even down to the placements of the nuts and bolts is taken very seriously.
nice co-workers.
Welder (Former Employee) –  Westfield, INAugust 8, 2017
Slow response to issues by management. when I started there, I was promised a raise at the 90 day mark, never happened!, every time I inquired about it, I was always given a different song & dance, I finally quit and moved on, just in time too, because the company had just decided to go to a bi-weekly pay schedule that no-one cared for, so for me, I don't miss it, and would never work there again, they also do not offer severance packages.
Pros
co- workers are nice.
Cons
You'll be waiting a long time for a raise if ever.
very employee oriented
Receiving, Forklift Operator, And QC (Former Employee) –  Westfield, INAugust 3, 2017
Omni web t above and beyond for there employees. There was always room to advance and make more money the had great outreach to the employees. Always desiring to know whatbthey could do better
Pros
catered lunch, faith programming, insentives
Cons
Very Repetitive and little variety.
Production Welder (Former Employee) –  Westfield, INJune 12, 2017
It's a decent company if you don't mind always doing the same thing for 47 hours a week and being so tired when you get home. Christian environment is absolutely amazing! It's just VERY boring.
Pros
Christian Environment
Cons
Overload of work, Very boring
Good company
flow technician (Former Employee) –  Westfield, INJune 7, 2017
Great place to work , need to be physically fit to work there you have jobs that reguire you to do repetitions work alot repetitive movements. Sewing seatbelt tethers is part of your job . Assembly of retractors is another job you may do
Pros
Good management
Cons
Physically draining to your body
Organized workplace and fun and great people to work with.
Production team member for school bus seat line (Former Employee) –  Westfield, INMay 7, 2017
During this job, I learned more of how to work in a line. We built new seat belts, buckles, and seats for school buses during the summer season. The hardest part of the job was the long days and the long drive. The people there definitely helped though by just talking about just about anything to pass the time.
Poor Management
Quality Engineer (Manager) (Former Employee) –  Westfield, INMay 2, 2017
It is amazing that this company is still in business. They have made so many missteps with quality issues, poor customer support, poor treatment of employees.
could be better
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Westfield, INApril 17, 2017
I worked for immi for a couple years. When I first started, I loved it. Loved who I worked with. As time went on, I feel like management was constantly doing things that did not need done making extra work for the entire department which led to more man hours or overtime, having very little family time. The major thing for me was it took over a year in a a half to get a full time position to get PTO, and vacation. Always receiving the run around and new excuses as to why I'm not full time yet. It was a great learning curve, but was just not for me in the long haul.
Corporation with Values - Not a Long Term Employer
Officer (Former Employee) –  Westfield, INFebruary 15, 2017
The family owned company established core values that every company should have. Benefits, perks, and pay are good. Management at every level is poor at best. The turn over is high mostly because of bad managers. Good employers do not harbor bad managers but this is a company that does. What workforce it can keep, it can't manage. Year after year, the company hires a bunch of people and year after year, it reduces its workforce to cut costs. The company has gone through five or six CFO's in the last several years. Red Flag. The company has cut production at its headquarter location to move production outside the US. There are better opportunities available in the job market.
This is an awesome place to work
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Westfield, INJanuary 17, 2017
The people there are nice and friendly. The workers there have good work ethics. Coworkers are friendly. It is repetitive work. I was a factory worker there for many years. My job did involve a lot of standing.
Review
Controls Engineer (Current Employee) –  Westfield, INJanuary 5, 2017
I've been here 10 years and am the Controls Engineer. I write the PLC control software for all the production machines that are inclusive of our Westfield operation and our Mexico facility.
Liked working here
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Westfield, INAugust 23, 2016
It was a good place to work. I enjoyed it and the people that I worked with. It just wasn't for me. I need more time at home with my kids. They weren't very family oriented.
Great Company
Cost Accountant (Former Employee) –  Westfield, INJuly 12, 2016
IMMI was a great company to work for. I was in the office setting and really enjoyed it. My coworkers were awesome to work with and my boss was great! We had fun but we also worked hard. The salary and benefits were good. Furthermore, there is flexibility with your schedule and everyone is respectful. Executive management was fun to work with as well. There is an on-site doctor and workout facility with free personal trainers. Overall it is a great company to work for!
Pros
Salary, benefits, flexibility, coworkers, executive management
fun place to work
Flow Tech (Current Employee) –  Westfield, INMarch 24, 2016
Absolutely love working with all of the people. The company is there for their employees and will go the extra mile. They train you everywhere sand it is easy to advance in other opportunities.
Pros
atmosphere
Cons
drive/hours