Immunotek Employee Reviews

Worst place very unorganized
Physician substitute (Former Employee) –  Fort Pierce, FLNovember 17, 2018
I was a phys sub there and they had me working like a dog. I was doing my job along with everyone elses. I could be doing my job then pulled to do another. So much room for error when done this way which is why i was let go. The place is very unorganized. The management sucks they play favoritism. Im over this place 7 people have quit since i started in april including two of my immediate co workers.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
No life lots of stress
Management is poor
Lpn (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaNovember 2, 2018
This company is constantly advertising for positions. Several of my classmates and myself interviewed there and did not get a call back or a letter saying the position was filled etc. Cant believe they care about their company since they are still looking to fill the positions and didn’t bother to give any of us a chance. I wrote it off when it was just me but when several others applied and interviewed with no response that’s just inconsiderate.
Nonproductive and stressful work environment.
DCT (Former Employee) –  Florence, SCOctober 31, 2018
The senior manager plays favoritism with employees that they know. Fraternization is at an all time high! The training is completely inadequate. The work schedules are done by totally inept individuals. The work load is not administered evenly. Senior management allows some of the employees to leave work early. While other employees are over worked, and over stressed. This is one of the worst work environments that I have ever experienced!
Pros
Insurance
Cons
There are too many to state.
Not a bad place to work
worker (Current Employee) –  Anywhere, USAOctober 17, 2018
This is not a bad place to work. I think management gets judged unfairly. The company teaches you how to run a plasma center not how to manage people. Management should come with those soft skills present and then you can get taught how to use those skills in the plasma environment. Workers do have long hours because of the industry demand. Instead of looking at it from a negative aspect, look at from the positive of saving lives through medications. I think that if you like the fact that you leave work everyday with the sense of saving lives and serving your community than its not a bad place to work!!!
Pros
Donors, Saving lives, Pto, overtime pay, closed on Sundays
Cons
Constant complaining staff members who just need to work and not complain so much
ImmunoTek
Phelbotomist (Current Employee) –  High Point, NCNovember 20, 2018
There’s no room for growth in this company! The insurance is trash, the PTO accumulative per pay period represents how the company really feel about their employees. Pay Subs get sign on bonuses and holiday day for more holidays then regular staff
Pros
No Pros
Cons
Cut hours, poor management skills, no room for advancement nor growth, insurance sucks
Promised you the moon but never delivered.
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  N. CAROLINASeptember 6, 2018
I have worked in many environments but this was the craziest by far. The training was very limited but you were expected to do the job without supervision. They have five chiefs for every indian working. The management is laughable. The company opens new centers then sells them off to competitors. Its amazing that this company is able to even be in the business of plasma donation.
Pros
New equipment and clean buildings.
Cons
Forced overtime. Horrible training. Pathetic management.
Former
Donor Technician (Former Employee) –  Florence, SCOctober 27, 2018
The managers are very unprofessional. They talk to you any kind of way. It's a job however it pays the bills. It's a lot of wolfs in sheep clothing. They don't care if you half dead, you got to come in. You don't have no life working here. To each it's own!!!!
Pros
Pays the bills
Cons
Management is not professional at all. Talks down to they employees
toxic work atmosphere
DCT/ Processor (Former Employee) –  Fort Pierce, FLAugust 9, 2018
I read the reviews before I took the position. I said to myself "its all in the eye of the beholder" I was wrong. Worst Job I ever had. I have never had a job where I felt so insignificant. Management gets a bonus for so many donors every week, so they will let people in past closing. This company doesnt care about their employees whatsoever. The benefits are a joke. Managment is all inadequate because the company is cheap. Some crazy mischief goes down in this sketchy job. This place was good for one thing. It encouraged me to finish my associates.
Pros
consecutive overtime and a paycheck
Cons
underpaid, overworked, long hours, monotanous work, sketchy
What you make of it
Screener (Former Employee) –  FloridaJanuary 13, 2019
Great place to work if you are wanting to make a whole bunch of hours and have a good work ethic. It's all about what you make of it honestly.

I was able to pay off over $30,000 in student loans in two years just from working here because i worked so many hours. If the managers see you working hard and if you learn your craft well and show interest in growing, then they will cross train you, and then if you have good leadership skills, you will hopefully move up in the company. Aaaand they have to like you lol

Hardest Part: Company is focused heavily on getting their bottles so that they can meet their daily/weekly/monthly goal in comparison to the other centers in the area. Also, you're legitimately on your feet the. Entire. Day.

Most enjoyable part: If you are cross trained, you're never in the same place for more than an hour or two= an enjoyable day
Pros
Always opportunity for overtime, and possible travel with company
Cons
bad work/life balance. Im lucky I'm not married nor have any kids.
Not long term!
Physician Substitute (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXAugust 8, 2018
This is a temporary job unless you have no education and have no other choice but to make it work. Your Co workers will be lazy, and management is not resourceful. Everyone will know your business and even your salary because management tells any and everyone who inquires before you even start your very first shift. The benefits are insulting and there’s no room for advancement unless you want to take a pay cut with more liability. Insane right ... Don’t come thinking you can take the donors safely seriously because they will be put at risk, daily just so they can meet their donation goal. Leave your morals at the door and be prepared to repent every night .If you just need a check then this is your place but have an attorney on speed dial because this place is SHADYYYYYY!
Pros
A check
Cons
Everything else
It started great ended badly
physsub (Former Employee) –  Fort Pierce, FLOctober 18, 2018
Not worst place to work not the best, Immature job culture. Lots of wolf's in sheep's clothing. Management dose not take your concerns seriously or your time overwork hard to have balance...
Pros
Decent pay it is what you make it
Cons
Long hours hard work no apperciation from powers that be.
Poorly managed, not worth the pay
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Fort Pierce, FLNovember 6, 2018
Management cares more about sleeping with employees than about running a company. Extreme disregard for donor safety at all time. Long hours for little to no compensation. Very tasteless environment with zero professionalism.
Stressful, unprofessional, shows favoritism
Physician Assistant (Former Employee) –  Meridian, MSJanuary 3, 2019
Stressful, unprofessional staff and management, management shows favoritism to other staff. Work more than 12 hr a day without breaks. Unsafe work place dealing with dangerous people.
Its ok.
Quality Assurance Specialist/ Plebotomist (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJanuary 6, 2019
Management and Corporate are both poor, but the environment with your coworkers is very team-based. The company does provide opportunities to advance.
Pros
Advancement
Cons
Long, demanding hours and poor management
Could work on there way of running things
Lab Processor Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lake Worth, FLJuly 3, 2018
In my most honest opinion, I believe immunotek needs to fix their management team the center director is always so serious you have to go a whole day without knowing if she’s in a bad Mood or not the lab never has help doesn’t even have enough workers in there, I just think they need to work on making the management team better and get more help in their lab because it is definitely not an easy job specially if you don’t have enough help
Interesting work place
Doner Center Technician (Former Employee) –  Meridian, MSAugust 26, 2018
Meet hundreds off new people daily. Get to learn new things on a day to day basis. Very fast paced work place. Get to help donors donate plasma to be used to help sick people. I learned so much there.
Pros
Meet new people everyday
Cons
needs more space in between donor beds
Stressful
Screener (Former Employee) –  SCJanuary 13, 2019
Stressful work environment show a lot of favoritism
moving up within company and drama no communication and no professionalism a lot of innapproriate relations.Mostly Management.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Work long hour days
Poor management and workplace environment
Donor Center Technician (Former Employee) –  Anderson, SCJune 16, 2018
The job itself was enjoyable and most of the day was spent working with donors, which was great for those that like working with people (myself included).

However, management was incredibly rude and played favorites with hires that they knew personally. They would call out any issues or try and discipline employees in front of other workers and donors in the middle of the day. They will change scheduling with little to no warning and do not coordinate with other managers. Meaning that there were many tasks and schedules assigned to employees that they were then reprimanded for because another manager was not aware or refused to believe them.
Great job!
Phlebotomist/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Hickory, NCNovember 19, 2018
Absolutely loved Immunotek. Great upper Management (Justin and Matt) and opportunity for career advancement. Very fast paced work environment with rewarding experiences and opportunities.
Great Place
Administrative Assistant/Field Training Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Pierce, FLJanuary 8, 2019
Good management, employees. In Depth training with no stress. Growth guaranteed with hard work. Saving lives and giving back to the community financially.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Immunotek. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5