Impact Fulfillment Services, LLC. Employee Reviews

Poor leadership from Human Resources
Manager (Current Employee) –  Moreno Valley, CAMarch 28, 2019
Job is very cutthroat and clickish. They show favoritism to certain employees and HR condones it. Very sneaky in whst they do to employees. Needs to bring in new managers.
Pros
Steady work
Cons
No respect for each other and cutthroat
It's went downhill fast
Worker (Current Employee) –  Burlington, NCJuly 29, 2018
What did you do for me today? They do not care about the people, it a job and you are a number.

Upper management is terrible! You can find somewhere better!
No lack of respect for employees
Line Leader (Former Employee) –  Burlington, NCJune 28, 2018
They expected you too make production on a horrible salary. Push your limits and stress you out for no benefitial opportunities. Line workers were good people but everything else suck.
Pros
Cons
No benefits, no raise, no nothing
Productive place to work however some management needed to be adjusted to continue on being profitable
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHJune 16, 2018
I loved the physical activity of working, I learned to push myself and that completing tasks were important. Overall my Plant Manager helped me to develop a lot of skills that I will continue to use and I'm forever thankful for.
Pros
work was constant
Cons
Assistant Managers needed more training on feedback and presenting feedback postively
Great place to work and Grow
Human Resource Business Partner (Former Employee) –  Burlington, NCApril 24, 2018
I enjoyed what I did. The position was in the country but it was centrally placed where there was easy access. The people were really nice and I enjoyed management. I learned alot about the company and the processes.
Pros
I enjoyed working there
Cons
I enjoyed working there.
Stressful place to work, people short handed, company is all about themselves.
Manager (Current Employee) –  N.CMarch 6, 2018
Not very enjoyable place to work. Company tries to cut back expenses in wrong areas. Have people in management positions that don't understand the concept of how to manage the business correctly. Makes it hard for the workers working. Bad leadership. The company Moto is " Say what you, do what you say " not true @ all.
Pros
Non
Cons
Not enough pay, stressful, not appreciated.
Productive work place
Floor Manager/Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Union, OHJanuary 30, 2018
Typical day is running production lines to meet the shipping schedule.
I learned how the many different personality of people can clash without notice
My management style was to communicate as much as possible and be there for direction
Mixed work culture
The hardest part of the job was informing people that they had to work mandatory over time two to three hours before their shift ended which extended their day
I learned how to manage 135 to 150 people a day
Pros
Strengthening your Management skills
Cons
Somtimes the managemen team would have to come toghter to stop a altercation
assembler
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Burlington, NCNovember 8, 2017
They pay you minimum wage. They work you to death and don't appreciate the work you do. There is no pay raises or advancements. The place is very unorganized
productive place to work
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Burlington, NCOctober 31, 2017
it was a good job for most part I assembled displays and check for damaged parts. set displays up to be shipped out. it kept u busy pretty much. I just ended up getting a better job and left it wasn't nothing the company or I did to leave.
Job History
Production Supervisior (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHApril 24, 2017
Job was fine in the start then it went down hill. A lot of GREAT workers got laid off, It was not fair managers picked and choose when they wonted to work, workers never received raise or anknowlegment for the job they did.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Challenging place to work
Production Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Union, OHApril 2, 2017
Long Hours and favoritism was a major problem with this company. Additionally the leadership was not the top quality within the plant. They did not enforce polity
Pros
Easy
Cons
Layoffs
fast growing and successful company
Accounting Manager/Controller (Former Employee) –  Burlington, NCJuly 31, 2015
Work at Impact was very busy with days going by really fast. Employees are very easy to work with which makes the office a happy office and enjoyable place to work. Management let you do your jobs and very personable. Hardest part of my job was keeping up with HR laws and regulations. All employees including management would go out to eat some days for special occasions which was a lot of fun.
Plant Manager (Current Employee) –  Burlington, NCApril 20, 2014
Allows management to make decisions and run business. Schedule attainment, quality, and productivity very important and measured by KPIs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Impact Fulfillment Services, LLC.. Our community is ready to answer.

Impact Fulfillment Services, LLC. Reviews by Location