Impark Employee Reviews

Fun place to work, even from the parking lot.
Traffic Management & Cashier (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 21, 2018
My time at Turner Field with Impark was challenging, but fun, allowed me to meet a lot of new people, and work with a number of skills needed in future jobs. I would have loved to stay; but unfortunately I could not go with them to their new location. I honestly miss the job.

Day at work:
Stand in parking lot, greet and assist fans, exchanging cash for parking permits, and monitor he lot until the end of the shift.

What I learned:
Better people and transaction skills.

Management:
Kind, friendly, made work fun.

The hardest part of the job:
The heat and more difficult customers.

The most enjoyable part of the job:
Working outdoors and in a lively, exciting, and cheerful environment.
Pros
Healthy meals, discounted food and parking
Cons
Tough outdoor work environment, distant facilities
The company is fantastic I enjoy working with everybody , the best I like keep me busy all day.
MGR (Current Employee) –  80 Park Ave 39 ST NYCOctober 19, 2018
I work with impark for many years , I love to work with a team , if I’m want to live my job is because I finish my service with the Union 20 years , impark was first job USA which I was blessed
Pros
My Superviser are nice to everyone when the job is done
Cons
If I care the company they will take care me
Impark
ATTENDANT (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIOctober 3, 2018
I enjoyed working there. Fairly relaxed and comfortable atmosphere. Good managers and fellow employees. Always was paid on time. Decent salary for the job.
Fun work place
Traffic Director (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 17, 2018
I would give it 4 stars,and recommend a friend to work there.If I had a second chance I would like to work there again.That was my first experience working there and it was fun
Pros
Interacting and meeting new people
Cons
Lack of work
Fast paced with little communication
Parking Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 20, 2018
In parking, there is no typical day. You attempt to be proactive when it's really a reactive business. This comes in terms of complaints from customers. The workplace overall was good. After being there a couple years, you learn the ins and outs, what works and doesn't work. The hardest part of the job is customer service. In the sense that you cannot takes the complaints and backlash seriously. After all, you do have guidelines and some rules to abide too. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with so many people between my company and the client. Working together to reach and exceed common goals for present and future.
Stressful pressured no true benefits
Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Bethesda, MDAugust 15, 2018
I wouldn't recommend this job unless you seek no career and want a job just to have a job if you have nothing in your line up at the time. You rarely can take off without feeling threatened you can lose your job because the lack of people to cover you and poor supervisor.
Pros
Discount on impark sites parking
Cons
No benefits worth having, no raises.
Very nice place to work.
Parking Valet Attendant/Cashier, Imperial Parking (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 1, 2018
Greet/Assist Guest with luggage if needed.
Check vehicles for any damages.
Management is very good and flexible.
Workplace culture is nice.
Hardest part of the job is during holidays, stressful, lots of overtime.
Most enjoyable part of the job is being able to give a very good customer service by taking care of the guests vehicle.
Pros
Free food (lunch/dinner).
Cons
Too far from my house.
High paced
Valet (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 5, 2018
Its the perfect job to fit work and exercise in one.You walk a good amount of steps during the day. However the job doesn't pay as good as other jobs.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Pay
Not worth the headache
Lobby Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Duarte, CAMay 31, 2018
Stay on top of ur time off & pay. Female discrimination, big time favoritism. No appreciation. Will take advantage of u if they can. Better off applying w/towne park
Pros
Great location and coworkers
Cons
Low pay
Fun
Valet Parking Attendant (Former Employee) –  Staten Island, NYMay 18, 2018
Fun place to work and a good pay stress free working with cars and good people get a lot off tip and help guess with their vehicles safely and timed and a great manager a Staten Island impark valet parking

Want to know more about Impark?

Ask a question
wouldnt go back
Senior Auditor/ Fraud investigator (Former Employee) –  milwaukeeMay 9, 2018
run away from this place. every one will backstab you if given the chance. People have came to work drunk or sleep on the job and no one seems to really care. All about how much money can we bring in
Pros
my manager was awesome
Cons
no one got along at the job
Cut throat, illegal work practices, Racist
Parking Attendant (Current Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CAMarch 6, 2018
Managers hire other managers suggested family members and friends, wife's and don't care about there employees. The Union is also scandalous and greedy.They are liars.And they have no perks.
Pros
Cons
They are the cons
Work anywhere but here
Valet Parking Attendant (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAFebruary 27, 2018
This place is so unprofessional, they wanna work you for hour's and not pay you the correct amount of money. The manager's are rude, customers accuse you of stealing thing's out their vehicles. Barely any tips .
Pros
You get paid everyweek
Worse employers ever
DATA ENTRY CLERK (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 25, 2018
Impark does not value their employees. Management only looks out for their selves. The pay below average and refuse to give out raises but management receives bonus that they think no one knows about. The leadership their sucks. In addition, to not receiving pay increase they have no advancement for their employees. I would NEVER recommend anyone to work for this company. Unfortunately, the older employees are snakes as well they have created clicks, not welcoming at all.
Pros
Cons
Extreamly low pay
Depending on your location it can be stressful or easy
Assistant Facility Manager (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJanuary 16, 2018
Impark is a very good place to work in the greater San Francisco Bay Area. It is hard to say that it will be the same in every state or country but they do have a great culture.
Pros
Free parking, good benefits
Cons
Sometimes Pays less than conspirators
Fun work place
Lot Attendant Manager (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 11, 2018
Just come ready to work it is a laid back good vibe kinda job there are alot of good people here an they will work with you no matter the problem they make sure they take good care of you
Busy pace
Cashier/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Jamaica, NYJanuary 8, 2018
Busy pace company like working there, you meet a lot of different people and there is a lot that you can learn at this job. It was a good experience and it also taught me a little more about computers.
it was new
Asistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJanuary 3, 2018
Impark was my very first job at USA, I started as a driver and since I was qualified for management I've got three promotions in the first year. my growth stopped at this point and it was the time to find another opportunity.
Good Company to work for
GARAGE MANAGER (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CADecember 1, 2017
Fast paced, you need to be on your toes every day. I like dealing with customers and interacting with them on a daily basis. Pay and Benefits is good once you pass your probation.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
Na
cons pay. pros co workers and easy work
Parking Enforcement Officer (Former Employee) –  Montclair, NJNovember 30, 2017
the pay wasn't that great. you get paid every week and is very political , if you get the night shift that is the best shift. the managers are ok but this job is good if you need a job or have noting at the moment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Impark. Our community is ready to answer.