Impark Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Fun
Valet Parking Attendant (Former Employee) –  Staten Island, NYMay 18, 2018
Fun place to work and a good pay stress free working with cars and good people get a lot off tip and help guess with their vehicles safely and timed and a great manager a Staten Island impark valet parking
wouldnt go back
Senior Auditor/ Fraud investigator (Former Employee) –  milwaukeeMay 9, 2018
run away from this place. every one will backstab you if given the chance. People have came to work drunk or sleep on the job and no one seems to really care. All about how much money can we bring in
Pros
my manager was awesome
Cons
no one got along at the job
Cut throat, illegal work practices, Racist
Parking Attendant (Current Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CAMarch 6, 2018
Managers hire other managers suggested family members and friends, wife's and don't care about there employees. The Union is also scandalous and greedy.They are liars.And they have no perks.
Pros
Cons
They are the cons
Worse employers ever
DATA ENTRY CLERK (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 25, 2018
Impark does not value their employees. Management only looks out for their selves. The pay below average and refuse to give out raises but management receives bonus that they think no one knows about. The leadership their sucks. In addition, to not receiving pay increase they have no advancement for their employees. I would NEVER recommend anyone to work for this company. Unfortunately, the older employees are snakes as well they have created clicks, not welcoming at all.
Pros
Cons
Extreamly low pay
Depending on your location it can be stressful or easy
Assistant Facility Manager (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJanuary 16, 2018
Impark is a very good place to work in the greater San Francisco Bay Area. It is hard to say that it will be the same in every state or country but they do have a great culture.
Pros
Free parking, good benefits
Cons
Sometimes Pays less than conspirators
Fun work place
Lot Attendant Manager (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 11, 2018
Just come ready to work it is a laid back good vibe kinda job there are alot of good people here an they will work with you no matter the problem they make sure they take good care of you
Good Company to work for
GARAGE MANAGER (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CADecember 1, 2017
Fast paced, you need to be on your toes every day. I like dealing with customers and interacting with them on a daily basis. Pay and Benefits is good once you pass your probation.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
Na
Not a good place to work lack of managerial skills
Shuttle Bus Driver (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 20, 2017
The pay is really low for a CDL driver. The management is really bad. Their only concern is to get the bus moving. They are not concerned if the bus is safe or not just drive the bus. They talk to employees like they are second class citizens. And if you try to get another position or job. You get a bad review because they don't have a replacement for you. You get penalized for taking bereavement days. Management try and tell you how to do your job. When they are not qualified to operate the vehicle. That alone tells you about the company. Non qualified management.
Pros
40 hours
Cons
Don't work for this company if you intend on going for another position somewhere else.
It's a job
Sr. Operations Manager Parking (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIOctober 6, 2017
The company needs to invest in infrastructure, beyond that not bad. The pay is acceptable and the ability to make work life balance real is based on your manager.
No Career Advancement, Poor Management, Under-Appreciated
Parking Attendant (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CASeptember 25, 2017
I would not recommend IMPARK to any of my friends or acquaintances as an employer to work for because the company does not appreciate their employees for their hard-work & the company have very poor management skills.
Cons
Healthcare and Benefits
good
Valet Parking Attendant (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CASeptember 10, 2017
everything good great enviorment everybody was real nice very profreshinal. one of the best jbs that i ever had. couldnt believe good people still existed.
Pros
good people
Cons
good people
Quick-paced but can be fun depending on coworkers
Valet Desk Reception (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CASeptember 9, 2017
Easy money and a good job with flexible schedules while I attended university. This is not a job where you want to stay at for too long. They do pay more than the average valet but no a place for a career.
Pros
Good hours, management is great
Cons
Stressful, Salary
Poor Management cut throat, no breaks except bathroom,no room for advancement.
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Jamaica, NYSeptember 6, 2017
Typically a day here is an 8hr shift in a small cramped up filthy booth, working with an out of date system that frequently goes out without warning. Management sucks your so temporary to them and they treat you as so finding odd and menial reasons for disciplinary action. Be prepared to be treated and talked to like a child. Spare yourself by working at the Jamaica open lots location you will find yourself over worked and underpaid. If you cant work when and where they want you to... F**ck you. Literally.
Pros
There are very few pros besides free parking when your working
Cons
barely any breaks, cramped spaces, filthy work environment, poor management, cut throat callus and careless
fast paced
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 29, 2017
the work place was okay. I didn't learn much from them. the management was an okay management. the culture of the work place could be better. the hardest part was standing in the hot sun all day, and the most enjoyable part of the job was the end.
Stressful
Patrol Officer/Meter tech (Former Employee) –  Bremerton, WAAugust 28, 2017
Constantly dealing with Irate people who would get mad for no reason at all when they were in the wrong. Best part was driving around in the company car.
na
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORAugust 20, 2017
Relaxed atmosphere but terrible insuran e and no room for advancement. minimal supervision creates environment. nobody takes development into consideration because there is no room for growth.
Balanced
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Montclair, NJAugust 13, 2017
It's normally busy throughout the week. I learned on how to become a Supervisor in a short amount of time. Management seems to be okay. Hardest part of the Job is some people get fits of anger and not easy to work with. Enjoyable part is that this Job is easy to understand and I like to get things done on my own.
Hiring Manager
Hiring Manager (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 17, 2017
My position was created for me and the title I hold is very vague. I continue to develop what my position responsibilities and duties are. My day to day depends on what void needs to be filled. I am not directly involved in the operations but I find myself doing so because of how intertwined my role is.
The hardest part of my job is making hard decisions that involve employees. The goal is to retrain old employees to new standards and expectations instead of having to loose them and hire new employees with lack of experience.
The most enjoyable part of my job is the interaction with so many different people from so many different backgrounds.
Maintenance
Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Silver Spring, MDJuly 15, 2017
Impark to me is just a job, I believe that management does not really appreciate the hard work that goes into doing maintenance, I have been working there going on a year.I must admit if it wasn't for me having to pay rent I would have quite a long time ago.
Pros
40 hours a wek
Cons
un appreciative
Okay
Valet Driver (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 12, 2017
It's okay if u need something on a hurry , offers benefits , low pay , bad management, the higher bosses do not care about the employees , good tips, they don't give you your 50cent raise after 90 days , off holidays no overtime no room to grow
Pros
Tips, free employee parking
Cons
Short breaks low pay bad attitudes