Imperial, LLC

Imperial, LLC Employee Reviews

Featured review
Imperial, LLC selected this as a representative review
Great people!
You wont find a better group of people to work with! This company has the same flaws as most fast growing businesses. Sometimes there is a lack of communication and hard to meet expectations, but this just the nature of growing pains. We are improving this area. But like I said you cant beat the great team environment.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Not great benefits
Really bad place to work for
Management is horrible. The GM has no idea how to run a company, morale is low high turnover rate and absolutely no direction. They pay is for the amount of work they ask you to do isn't worth it. Avoid this place if you can.
Accounting
I worked at Imperial LLC recently within the past 5 years in the accounting department. Overall the company is great, I enjoyed the President of the company as well as the people that I worked with on a day to day basis. The CFO of the company has been there for several years, he is very experienced and I feel that he essential in being sure things are run properly on the financial side of things.

However my immediate boss i was not too fond of. I never felt properly trained to do my job. A lot of my job was learned on the go while trying to handle other essential job duties. The software that they have in place to track inventory expenses is not accurate and within my time there it did not seem as if they would come to a solution for this problem. Accurate numbers from reports are essential to the success of any accounting team. With faulty numbers I never felt confident in my work and my boss was always sure to remind me of that.

My immediate manager who never had time to truly train me because of implementation projects always made me feel inadequate even though I took several responsibilities off of his desk to ensure he had time to devote his efforts elsewhere.

The closing process while i was there was drug out over 6-9 days. Which means do not plan anything during the beginning of the month because you will have to miss that event no matter what.

I had a trip planned that was a few days in the beginning of the month during close. My boss made me feel as if I should stay to help with the month end close procedure, even though I had notified him previous
 - more...
Pros
Food - Coffee - Employees
Cons
Software - Management - Office Space
Corporate is terrible!
Imperial bought out a company I was working for. It all went downhill after that. They say everyone is replaceable. Never fully staffed. The warehouse crews quit three times in the year they took over. Lowered wages, increased work load, they don't care about your life outside of work.
Pros
Cons
Lowered wages, increased work load
Best company ever
Great team work. All the loads on time and ready to go. In case of emergency there is a 24/7 support. Well maintained equipment. Great team work. Love the atmosphere.
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
Terrible management and got treated poorly
Couldn't reccomend more that people run from this place. My direct manager was super rude and tried to cheat me out of 11 hrs of pay. Don't work here.
Pros
Cons
Everything.
Overworked and underpaid - Reviews added by Management
Very misleading when interviewing. They attempt to entice you by paying salary and then are working 12-13 hours, don't believe the hype in you get "commission," that's completely untrue! Management is impossible to talk to, in one ear, out the other.
Pros
Zero
Cons
no breaks, too many hours, little pay, benefits are outrageous
Working for imperial llc is great because everyone is nice to each other and everyone respects the work place.
I have a good time working for imperial Llc, they are very respectful and courteous to their employees. I also enjoy working their because my father is the one who introduced me to the job at first. And now I love working with him and we work hard and get the job done.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Imperial, LLC?
Hot but not hard
A lot of lack of communication within lower levels, hot, do not work for parts room, they throw you to the wolves to learn over 4,000 parts by yourself, as well as all the programs and ways of doing things. Management of that department has too high of expectations, unless you have at least 3 years of purchasing and ordering experience and can handle working in a stuffy environment, don't apply. Pros were okay pay, provide free hydration all day long, online access to view time clock and check stubs, things like that. I believe this is an amazing, fast growing company, but I also highly believe in not working in the parts room.
Imperial is a great place to work. They all invite you and they make the day go as fast as they can. They did a lot of lunch in and even did a day where you play bags outside. All around a great place to work.
Family
I like the way management and the company as a whole feels more like a family setting rather than just another workforce setting. I look forward to going to work everyday and watching all our new advancements come to life.
Imperial feedback
Typical day at work is a grind, not an easy job but not a hard job either. Management could be much better. The resources are limited. Managers have to run routes quite a bit so it’s hard for them to focus on the routes they are over. Hardest part of the job in my opinion is the driving but it’s not hard overall but it’s a mental focus grind. Best part of the job is the days go by fast. You stay busy all day.
Imperial, something for everyone, great place to work
I have an 8 to 5 job with a company vehicle, and the best boss. The statement is true," You can work for the best company out there, but if you have a bad boss, your days will be bad. " This is a great career because of my boss and opportunity i have been given. My day starts in the shop; repairing beverage machines, restocking the work van, and/or paperwork. When service calls come in, I go to the customers account and either repair or replace the equipment. We work on several brands and types of beverage equipment from; water, cappuccino, espresso, coffee, or bean to cup style machines. Thats my favorite part of working at imperial, you get to go to new places, meet new people, fix a variety of machines, and everyday is different. Now im just one side of imperial. We have coffee, vending, markets, ice machine, catering, and all the office jobs. (though im not an office type guy) I love my job, and you are bound to find something you like at imperial!
Great place to work!
Great place to work! Everyone is friendly and hepful and they’ve welcomed me as a new employee. It’s great to work with people that have such a good attitude.
Review Title
If you have the ability to be prompt with your time and handle responsibility you will thrive at Imperial. Accountability can make your rise fast. The coffee is good too
It's the people that matter.
Depending on the job you are doing, determines the level, of both the physical and mental difficulty of the job. Not a bad place to work, some issues that you find at almost any job. It really depends on who you're working with or for.
A great place to work for people who want to work !
A great career for me, at the core the company is "GOOD" and that is important to me !
Our company is growing by leaps and bounds. As a team we are a tough act to follow .

Our 40th Year
route driver
Long days, short days. Easy work, but lots of heavy lifting as expected. The independence is fantastic. No raises, to make more money you have to add more work so not exactly a great long term job. Its a fine place to be for someone young and willing to put in the work.
Imperial: A Great Place to Work
The typical day at work consists of a more so laid back group of employees. As coworkers we work together and get the workload done in an efficiently and in an efficient amount of time. The best part of the job is the compliments from the managers about our dedication to our jobs.
Life at imperial
Most of the time everyone knows what job they need to do and everyone helps each other out to make sure it gets done. I have learned a lot of stuff working at imperial we have learned about core values and teamwork and about the vending business. For the most part the managers will work with you to make sure you know what you need to do to get the job done. The culture around her is great. The hardest part of the job is the heat. The best part of the job is the people I work with we are like a big family.
Imperial - challenging ourselves to be the best
Work life at Imperial is challenging yet rewarding. We expect to be the best and therefore want to hire, cultivate, grow and inspire others who are, or aspire to be, the best.