Imperial PFS Employee Reviews

Baltimore office was the worst place I have ever worked
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMarch 27, 2019
Very poor manager. They didn't know how to adjust to the company new way of doing things in the Baltimore office. The company was good and had great ideas moving forward but the Baltimore office was set in their old ways
Cons
Worse place I ever worked
legendary service differentiates IPFS from the others
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  North East RegionJanuary 22, 2019
In a Sales oriented culture, often we forget about internal customer service. At IPFS all employees believe in providing the legendary service, and it becomes a pillar for the culture of the company. From top to bottom, the service is the difference maker in the company.

While the service is extraordinary the results oriented demands of ownership and management can be stressful; considering the product is a B2B without access to the final decision makers. Having stress to grow regardless of market conditions, makes this environment challenging for those not motivated by success. Refined creativity is welcomed within the confines of the business model, and may be shared company wide if deemed successful.

The regional focus of the company also allows the employees to know their market very well. While internal challenges may occur, there's always a convivial competitive environment that creates internal motivators to go along with the success driven culture. It creates lasting relationships among internal, client facing, and customers alike.
Pros
Service, technology, knowledge
Bi-Lingual Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCDecember 17, 2018
A very relaxed atmosphere. Management was understanding of things that come up in your personal life. The job as a CSR was very repetitive so it did get boring at times.
Pros
Relaxed good pay
Cons
no advancement
Poor Local Managers, High Pressure, Average Pay
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaApril 21, 2018
I was not aware of the environment of my particular office until after I started working here. My direct Manager was a smart but moody.
This company needs to start a program to stop harassing employees which occurs and is unknown to the HR and Company Managers.
Pros
technology
Cons
medical
a male dominated, family owned culture.
Branch personal (Current Employee) –  Western Region officeJanuary 24, 2018
This company has issues know to employees in a particular Western region branch office regarding the company’s protection of a branch manager that bullies. Branch staff turnover is the result of this individual, protected by Company’s senior management. Be forewarned
Pros
Company Marketing in full force
Cons
Medical coverage
Good Employee Retention
Human Resources Intern (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOAugust 4, 2017
Employee retention rates at this company are amazing, almost everyone there stays for many years and the company culture is phenomenal. I would highly recommend working here.
over all pleasant experience mainly because of coworkers and managemant
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Morrisville, NCJuly 5, 2017
there were 3 different shifts, but everyone always spoke upon arrival and signed into their phones in a timely manner. The opportunity to learn came with every call, so the day was never boring. When ever needed, management was always available and helped whenever possible. Overall there was a normal amount of stress, and at times an extreme level of stress, but that is with every work place. Probably the hardest part of the job was being able to stay detail oriented due the speed of which the calls came into the center. It was very important to be able to maintain that accuracy but still keep the volume of calls under control. The best part of the job was the ease of getting along with everyone. There was always time to laugh and there were times when we would have parties for birthdays and other special events. Usually everyone would participate. Over all I really enjoyed the customer contact, management and my fellow employees.
Pros
lunches and celebration dinners
Cons
some micro-management and inability to advance within the company
Relaxed setting with fun people
Collections Associate (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 19, 2017
A typical day at work was answering a lot of calls and replying and sending a lot of emails. I learned what goes into a commercial insurance policy. Management was great, they always made us feel included and loved to hear of any ideas we had.
very busy Customer Service and front office work.
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCMarch 27, 2017
I have been with this company (AIG and IPFS) for 16-1/2 years. One my last review I got outstand in most areas (who wouldn't after 16-1/2 years). Typical day at work would be heavy phone contact with customers, typing letters to Insurance Agents requesting updated information and planning events when needed.
My employers has decided to move our office to a new location therefor closing the office here. My last day is 4/19/17
Pros
Casual Fridays and Donuts on Friday
Cons
Traffic, Donuts on Friday and unhappy phone calls.
I love IPFS if you get achance to work here cherish it!
Collections Associate (Former Employee) –  HosutonMarch 20, 2016
No bad reviews at all. Maybe it was just the Houston branch but i loved all my co workers and managers. Great incentives and benefits; on Christmas I got an Apple Watch. Plus two bonuses a year!
Productive and Fun Workplace
Leadership Development Associate/Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAMay 27, 2015
Imperial PFS is a wonderful place to work for. The people are great and they provide a great service to their customers. I would recommend anyone looking for a job in the premium finance industry to check out Imperial PFS.
Pros
Great People
Cons
Limited opportunity for Advancement
A very positive mindset exists here.
Neglect to disclose (Current Employee) –  Anytown, AmericanDecember 11, 2014
This is a good company with solid ownership but there is limited room for advancement.
Celebrating Customer Service
Employee (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCNovember 10, 2014
Provides excellent Customer Service and aims to be Legendary.
Working as a team
Customer Service Representative / Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAApril 8, 2013
Primary, answer an direct calls. Learned, customer service and accounts receivable. Management, team work stressed. Enjoyed working with an excellent group of people. Hardest part not enough time in the day. Enjoyed assisting both external customers and internal employees.
Pros
casual fridays
Cons
healthcare
A company with good technology in place
Network Services Facilitator (Current Employee) –  Jersey City, NJJuly 10, 2012
A nice place to work. Staff and management are friendly. Latest technology is used. has good learning opportunities.
Pros
free sodas