Imperial Security Employee Reviews for Armed Security Officer

Great work enviroment
Armed Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 3, 2017
Relax and not stressful, manager is wonderful very encouraging of working independently.
Average work day very productive and enjoyable
Every site is different and site rate per hour is different.
Great owners
Armed Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Johnston, RIApril 9, 2017
Owners are very good people who will work with every employee to help improve their skills needed for the job. Additional training is available with flexible hours. Hours vary due to the nature of the work in armed security.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
High risk job
Very productive
Armed Security Officer (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 12, 2015
Working for Imperial was a great experience because of all the places and faces you get to meet. This company utilizes all employees for long distance and short term job sites. They also work very well with your personal schedule such as school and other family emergencies. The management was an absolutely kind, friendly and understanding team who would never hesitate to back you up in any situation.
Good place to work for. Took care of you if you needed anything.
Armed Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNApril 29, 2014
Went in did my job, maintained security to prohibit theft from customers. Had a great work relationship with others.
Pros
If you need something they took care of you, Never hasseled you, Just did not last long in Chattanooga
Cons
Did not last long in Chattanooga
great work place
Agent/Armed Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 23, 2014
Responsible for always arriving to my site 15-20 minutes early .I am to maintain a neat and professional appearance. While at work I am to impose the powers and duties of the commissioner of the Pennsylvania state police; and providing penalties. I am to uphold and enforce the five acts of force while on duty. I am responsible for opening and also closing the store, insist in the armed guard money drop off's, I provide safety to the public, employees, and merchandise of the site. I have trained agents and gave them basic understanding of their site. I am to sole problems with least or equal force necessary to dissolve the problem.
Pros
friendly atmosphere
Cons
healthcare