Imperial Security Employee Review

View all Imperial Security reviews

Look for a different security company.
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMay 12, 2019
Management makes false promises on career advancement and pay. They also promise full time later but never give it to you. I've talked to people that have worked for the company for 2 years or more and say they don't like how they are treated. Pretty unorganized. They will give you a job if you meet the requirements. I was said I can get full time only seen part time. They want you to take night shifts nobody wants.
Pros
Will give you a job.
Cons
Mainly everything.

Other Imperial Security Employee Reviews

Productive and fun place to work
Lead Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJune 24, 2019
Current contract with the company they were doing security for had a lively, young, fun bunch of people to work with. The work is not fast paced. It is laid back.
Try to put a bandaid on a gun shot
Security officer (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 20, 2019
They try to do as much for the client as they can without considering the needs of the gaurds they employ to do as they promise. The manager of our location is a great person trying to do her best with her hands tied. But expecting so much and giving little in return to your gaurds makes it hard to keep people interested in staying employed here. If they made some schedule changes and some pay differentials they might have better results in the gaurds attitudes and desire to work.
Pros
Easy job mostly sitting doing little. Walking around ever couple hrs. And some driving out side post
Cons
12 hr weekend shifts never have a wknd off