Imperial Security Employee Review

View all Imperial Security reviews

Wouldn't recommend it
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Guarding jb huntJanuary 21, 2019
I worked for this company for 3 years working 70+ hours a week they didn't provide paid vacation you could take a vacation but it would have to do without a check that week I worked for them for four years,during which time I did not take any vacation time when I quit I was on the verge if insanity no matter how much sleep I got I was still tired/mad I quit for the sake of my sanity plus management treats their employees like complete dirt I was often threated to be fired if I did not come in on my day off.they would call you 20 times a day to see if they could get you to do a fill in if someone didn't show up
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Management treats you like dirt

Other Imperial Security Employee Reviews

Great place to start for license.
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Edgewater, NJMay 19, 2019
You have to wait for like 3 weeks to get your first paycheck. Management is terrible. It’s only good for Secondary job. You have to pay for the license.
Pros
Not hard work
Cons
Management and pay
Look for a different security company.
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMay 12, 2019
Management makes false promises on career advancement and pay. They also promise full time later but never give it to you. I've talked to people that have worked for the company for 2 years or more and say they don't like how they are treated. Pretty unorganized. They will give you a job if you meet the requirements. I was said I can get full time only seen part time. They want you to take night shifts nobody wants.
Pros
Will give you a job.
Cons
Mainly everything.