Imperial Security Employee Review

View all Imperial Security reviews

Horrible work ethic
Security guard (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 2, 2019
First week I started working with them they had me bouncing around to different posts. Next week they gave me a set post as CRC in a different contract after I few months pass I requested a few days off to take care of some family business out of town. I had to take a extra day off because I had a another family emergency I had to go to court. I was call by the company telling me don’t report to your post report to the office when I came back in town I also told them I have paperwork showing Why I had to stay one more day they took me from my post and I was without a post til Monday when I was reporting back to my post Thursday. So they put me at a different post a post I really couldn’t work because I have kids to make sure was going to school I ask can I be moved but they gave me a run around saying we will move you soon so after a month pass by I ask is there a process I have to go through and transfer they told me yes so I ask to be transferred to a different state because I was in the process of moving I took another week off just so I can get my living arrangements to move out of state. I told them I will return to my post on Monday when I arrived to the posts they had someone else at my post on the day of my return not once did they called me to tell me not to return to the post report to the office I called them The scheduling lie and said they tried to call me when I called him that day I requested off to ask is there anything I need to do while I’m in the state he said no so they relocated me again to a post that was on hour from home he text me a picture  more... of my schedule to a different pose with the wrong directions to the location I sat outside from a different location for a hour and a half to wait on a supervisor to lead me to the location just for one day. I will never in the life time tell a family member to work there or a friend because they pay they giving us not Worth it at all I won’t work there if it was the only place hiring and I mean it.  less
Pros
Hours
Cons
No understanding and pay

Other Imperial Security Employee Reviews

Good pay depends on location
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Plainfield, INJune 10, 2019
Had 6 years experience so wasn't that important but no training, no notice on lay offs. No post orders but fired others for not doing things their way but no training as to what their was was. Pay good at prevailing wage location but their only other location in this area was very low pay.
Make sure you get all pay compensation in writing before accepting employment
SECURITY OFFICER ARMED (Current Employee) –  Nashville , TN 37215June 6, 2019
Started off as a unarmed guard while waiting for armed license to be approved and to be mailed in. First three paydays where correct, then when the armed license was effective, the pay period ( held back to two weeks) was lower than expected.
The posts that you’re assigned to are reasonable, not hard or difficult.
Pros
Fun, enjoyable, a sense of satisfaction in working in this field.
Cons
Promise of pay, (in writing)