Imperial Security Employee Reviews

Steady Hospitality Work
ON-CALL RECEPTIONIST (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 15, 2018
Providing residents excellent customer service, issuing out spare keys when requested by residents, signing for packages, making calls to residents when needed as well as answering calls for them assisting them to the best of my ability. Putting in request for residents (maintenance, elevator holds, new key fobs, etc.) Documenting all files, sending out notice letters to residents letting them know what's going on in and around the building.
not the worst place
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 14, 2018
i worked for them for over a year with zero pay raise. all you have to do is watch cameras and check doors. the best part is the people you interact with inside the warehouse
security
SECURITY GUARD (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 14, 2018
hardest part about the job is people who will try to be rude to you because they are in the wrong. Drunk customers trying to bother the employees. Good job, nice company and plenty of work
never got my security badge
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMay 11, 2018
i think this job is all about the person you work under. it could be bad it could be good depending on the site and who u work under and if you guys build a bond of some type.
Relax and cool atmosphere
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 6, 2018
There was plenty of overtime And My coworkers will always on time to relieve me of my shift. When we're running lateThey called a Ahead of time. You are so got paid vacations
Security Officer/Ticket Taker (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 6, 2018
It was a good job to have for a part tine and the people was good to me also i was very straight forward with my coworkers and help i would love to be be a great in all the work my job and the kind of work i do is excellent
Pros
Cons
some times
learning experience
security guard (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 4, 2018
the job is for the customers but the guard are taught a great lesson about the job description. while most company requires guards to absorb and report, that add the need of being seen.
Its a ok place just to get a pay check .
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 30, 2018
Long very you learn a few things here and there management alright workplace culture it depends where you post is the hard crazy hours the small check
Pros
Get a payday
Cons
Low pay Advancement not really No paid off days/ our vacation
Poor salary and waiting for check to be mailed was horrible
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 23, 2018
Worked at a variety of great site locations. Management was decent and kept you working. Human Resources and Accounting was very good.The hardest part of job was not being able to get direct deposit or pick up your check at the office. they sent it in the mail and sometimes you would not get paid until Monday.
Pros
Great work site locations
Cons
Never get paid on pay day
great job
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 27, 2018
i loved the supervisor there and the hours were very good. however some things about them are unorganized. wish everyone well that works there. great opportunity.
Co-workers were very respectful and it was a lovely work environment
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Burlington, New JerseyMarch 23, 2018
Imperial Security was very helpful in showing and teaching me all things that needed to be known in this profession. I really enjoyed working there but the pay was not good and there were no benefits. If the pay would have gone up to $11 and they had some benefits I would have stayed because I live in Philadelphia, but I worked in New Jersey
Pros
30 minute lunch break
Cons
None that I can think of
Productive and fun working place
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMarch 21, 2018
I liked working for them because they sent you to job sites. The site they sent me at was fun and i met a lot of new people. The only down side was the pay and no holiday pay either. Other than that it was ok.
Good work environment
Security Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMarch 18, 2018
I was assigned to William Sonoma in Memphis, Tn as a supervisor. I made the mistake of giving up the position. My supervisor was retired from MPD which made us very compatible. The company owner was strict, but a fair individual.
Pros
Opportunity
Cons
None that I can think of
Great place to work, unfortunately low paying industry.
Director of Operations (Current Employee) –  Johnston, RIMarch 17, 2018
Great company, very professional, management was always willing to provide training and assistance. They are very helpful with balancing work and personal life.
Great Management, Low Pay
Security Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMarch 14, 2018
Imperial is a great company as far as the culture and management are concerned. However, the pay is horrid; $9 per hour on average is not conducive to making a decent living. In fact, their armed supervisors only make around $11. This company could be an even greater company if they paid better.
Workplace
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 4, 2018
This job was truly a handful and was only getting paid no more than $7/hour, the management is very rude, they don't know how to talk to people, there are no paydays off, they are very strict on you missing days and write you up for the dumbest reasons ever!! The only good thing about this job is that certain sites they send you to they provide transportation if you do not drive and if the site is far out (Ex.New Jersey) as far as working for this company i will not recommend this company to a friend at all.
One of the worst jobs ever
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 3, 2018
The guys in management are very rude & nasty for no reason and they wonder why people are in and out. I will NOT allow anyone to talk to me crazy!!!!!
Pros
The visitors & some of the employees were ok
Great co-workers bad management
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXFebruary 16, 2018
They can't keep employees because they lack communication, they are unorganized and the growth within the company you have to bend over backwards to be considered growth with the job.
Pros
Great environment
Cons
Short breaks, lack of organization, communication and growth within the company
Productive workplace
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 15, 2018
Answering phones, watching CCTV cameras, helping visitors and data entry. I learn how to work faster under pressure. The hardest part was making sure that everything was to my supervisors liking, but the enjoyable part was that the supervisor was always in good spirit and was very easy to work with, so everyone was pleased at the end of the day.
Did not even call me back
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXFebruary 13, 2018
It was terrible they did not even call me back i was waiting for almost 2 weeks and nothing i had to finally call them and they said the position had all ready been filled out so my overall experience was terrible