Imperial Security Employee Reviews

Terrible
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 11, 2017
The management would not listen to the security officers and when concerns were brought up to them they would simply laugh at you and wave you off like it did not matter.
fun work place
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 7, 2017
Its a fun place to work and their always a help hand if need it.It let you meet people never know you can see . They work with even if you have other job.
Pros
nice bosses
Cons
helthcare
Scam
Unarmed Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 5, 2017
They advertise to be starting between $10-$13 but when you get there they are only offering $8 for unarmed guards & MAYBE $10 for armed ones. They are liars and just trying to get people in the door. If you are truly desperate for work then go ahead but if you're expecting any type of good pay then don't. And they will hire ANYBODY
Pros
Easy to get in the door
Cons
No pay
Fun work envirnoment
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Jonesboro, GASeptember 1, 2017
Guard the door and watch for anything out the ordinary. Walk through the store and make sure nothing was being taken. make sure employees got to car safe at night.
meh
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 29, 2017
it was an allright job but low pay ( 9/hr) had to use my own car for patrols ( was not compensated for gas) had to drive into the office ( an hour+ drive)
It was a relaxed workplace. I enjoyed the experience
Imperial Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 22, 2017
Keep calm, invest in communicating with others but stick to ur work. It's basically a "just show up" job. Make sure u get as much as as I can possibly get.
Pros
Relaxed
Cons
it depends on the site you go to.
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 7, 2017
I love it but they don't even pay a security minimum wage which is $10.75/hr. so they lose guards left and right. They ask a lot out of the guards for less pay. They expect for you to buy your own uniforms.
Pros
sometimes you get free drinks
Cons
no breaks and really no place to go when its bad weather.
Great work enviroment
Armed Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 3, 2017
Relax and not stressful, manager is wonderful very encouraging of working independently.
Average work day very productive and enjoyable
Every site is different and site rate per hour is different.
a good place to work
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Pomona, CAJuly 21, 2017
My time at imperial security was remembered well. The managment was very helpful and willing to work with the employees. It was a a laid back atmosphere but still placed importance on getting the job done. If given the opportunity I would love to work with them again.
Good people
Security Officer (Full-time) (Current Employee) –  4287 cooper st, Burlington, New JerseyJuly 13, 2017
Everyone is respectful and make our job easier. The pay is low but the work is not hard. The tasks are very understanding. No hassle or trouble at work.
secure And Patrol
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 11, 2017
patrol and secure area, assist pedestrians with directions, hourly patrol, take down notes and report anything out of the ordinary, report any problems found on property
Very productive and admiralable place to work.
Officer/Commander (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 7, 2017
Professional ,experience and skilled place to start even if you have no qualifications. Open door room to advance in any area of service. You are giving the job best suited to show your professionalism.
Pros
Job awareness, job location you are stationed.
Cons
Wages questionable!
A company starting off the ground
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAJuly 3, 2017
Narure's kiss was a new company with only two employees. I worked from the employer's house. The atmosphere of the workplace was unprofessional and unorganized. It was a fast paced job so I had to learn quickly. There was always a deadline in which you had to meet. I did learned how to work under pressure which to me was the hardest part of the job. To be honest I didn't enjoy much about this job.
bad company to be employed by
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 27, 2017
not a very good company to work for employees treated unfairly couldn't keep any really good employees would give them a hard time pay checks would bounce
Easy Work, bad management
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJune 19, 2017
The typical day is standing in one area for an extended period of time. The supervisors dont really check on you. The pay is bad. If you are lucky you'll get a chance to work around fun people
Fun work Enviornment
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 19, 2017
Overall, working for Imperial Security was a great experience. The people were friendly and outgoing. They were very flexible with my schedule and even more flexible when they found out that I was having a child. This was my firs job and I enjoyed it and would recommend them to everybody.
Pros
Flexable work schedules
Unorganized work place.
Lead Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 19, 2017
a typical work day is okay until a guard calls out for no reason and you have to stay and do their job , but the most enjoyable part is the place they had me at was laid back,
Pros
paid lunch breaks
Cons
unorganized
A great place to work for and they do work with schedules
Security Officer NON-COMMISSIONED (Former Employee) –  FORTWORTH,TXJune 12, 2017
I worked there full time and took care of a disabled mily member they found me a full time job I was able to schedule off when I needed to especially his doctor appts and even when I wanted take vacation time off I was able to take week off if needed great people to work for the boss and cheif is awesome he just became supervisor I would always go back one day to work for them by the way they pay every week it is nice to get a paycheck every thursday it was my first security job I really enjoyed the staff and even corporate was awesome the easiest was sitting position all day and the hardest was staying focus for long periods of the day if 12 hour shifts usually 8 hours go fast
Pros
Great work place and off every weekend if wanted post were like that banker hours
Cons
Pay could be better espcially since every thing has gone up rent, Food
Taken for a ride
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 10, 2017
its a ok side job but not good for full time. Management team gives you the run around about getting paid on time and how much you should be getting paid for the site you are placed
Secure Job Setting
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 7, 2017
Was a stress free job. Good group to work for. The job was for a security officer when a show came to the convention center in Philadelphia. It was very entertaining to interact with patrons.
Pros
Customer Interaction
Cons
Minimal Amount of work