Impossible Foods Employee Reviews

Very Productive and a great place to work. Great team and managers
Machine operator (Former Employee) –  Bridgeton, NJJuly 20, 2017
I lked my job at impossible Foods, we had a small crew but it was productive but fun. We made vegan burgers. All the ingredients had to be made and then on production days we made the vegan burgers. I ran thw vegan meat through this machine called the F6 and then we put it through the packer and then it got packed into boxes that are labeled and put in freezer.
Pros
Great crew and descent hrs
Cons
Have nothing really bad to say
Incredible company on a mission to make the global food system more sustainable.
Culinarian II / Senior Research Associate (Former Employee) –  Redwood City, CAApril 27, 2017
This is the best company for which I have ever worked! It isn't every day that one is given the chance to make a real difference in the lives of people, animals, and positively affect the global environment. I was fortunate enough to be one of the first people hired (#5 actually) to start this journey into totally uncharted food territory.
The people at Impossible Foods make it the great place that it is - caring, wonderful, incredibly intelligent, creative, passionate, professional, and fun-loving people from multiple disciplines all working together to reach an amazing and here-to-fore unreachable destination: Creating plant-based foods that are as good or better than those made from animals.
My initial role was to create plant-based, artisan cheeses unlike anything the market had ever seen or tasted. We brought them to market, from idea to delivery, in 18 months!
Subsequently, my focus shifted to creating plant-based cheese that could go head-to-head with the best American and Burger cheeses in the market place. What an experience! From bench-top to scale-up in 3 years!
While my time at Impossible Foods is over, I will never forget the people, work, and successes we had and will continue to have! My advice to the world: When the Impossible Burger comes to a restaurant near you, try it! You will be simply amazed! I am a chef and I would give up ground beef if I could have a constant supply of Impossible Burger! It is THAT good! Aloha.
Pros
People, culture, management team, my supervisors, the intelligence and energy of everyone, great benefits package, free vegan food all week long, great company celebrations, and more.
Cons
Cost of living in San Francisco Bay area is off the charts, and even as good as the compensation is, it is not enough to live comfortably.
Fun place to work
Senior Engineer (Current Employee) –  Redwood City, CAJune 17, 2015
Great team.
Cutting edge technology pushing the frontiers of food science and product development. Large effort on cost effective protein purification.
Pros
Team members
Cons
Team members

Want to know more about Impossible Foods?

Ask a question