In-N-Out Burger
Information from In-N-Out Burger:

In-N-Out Burger Employee Reviews

United States1,975 reviews
Found 1,975 reviews matching the search
Good environment with friendly co-workers
A great overall place to work with good pay. Very stressful at times. Highly recommend if you are in the general area of the store. Which in my case I had a bit of a commute.
In-N-Out
I love working at In-N-Out. They treat you so good and are very flexible with your availability. Everyone works together very well and we all treat each other as if we’re one big family. They allow you to move up within the company and are very good with training associates to get to their next level.
One of the best jobs
This job is one you can turn into a career. The training is legit, they make sure you know what you’re doing that’s for sure. It’s fast paced, but straight forward and the pay is good
Super fun place to work with nice associates
Working here is always a blast. Associates are always happy to be there and bring up your mood when you show up. Customer service is #1 which is always fun because you can make their day.
Very political environment
They pay very well and the benefits are really good. There are also many team-building events that the company spends big bucks on to let the employees know they are valued. If that is all that is important to you, then this is a great place for you.
One of the biggest cons is that seniority is rewarded regardless of knowledge or experience. There is definitely a preference for those that have been with the company for many years and who started in the restaurants. People in management are protected- period. In order to succeed you do as you're told and you do not make waves. If you have ideas, thoughts or different approaches to things, keep them to yourself. All-in-all, it's a company with very good intentions, but there's no real accountability since there is so much nepotism.
Pros
Great compensation, many fun events
Cons
No up-ward mobility, monotonous work, very political environment, too much structure
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Assistant manager
This was my first job that taught how to have lots of patience with people especially serving food was a plus was a lot of fun working for this company great experience
solid company
Good training .Co workers are helpful.
Managers want to see you succeed.

Production line work when busy times occur.

On good speaking terms with store manger, district manager and the regional manager.

HR is very responsive and helpful , especially during COVID-19 outbreak.
Great
You learn to get close to people and to be more outgoing, I was extremely shy and I was able to open up, there is always someone willing to teach you new things if you are willing to learn, it is a very family orientated place, you become extremely close to the people you work with
Great company to work for if your only looking for part time work
In N Out is a wonderfully amazing company to work for. They treat their employees better than any company in the fast food industry. I love working for In N Out but they can only offer me part time and I'm needing full time employment.
I loved this Job!
This is the perfect job while going to school. The managers work with your schedule and it is fun. It has been a few years since i have worked there but i think of it often.
Productive and Fast Pace Environment
Working at In-N-Out is awesome. They are a company that cares about its associates and compensates them fairly. There is a lot of opportunity to move up within the company.
Productive,Fast paced,well rounded
I believe that I learned how to do many activities at my work place like money handling, food handling, cleaning techniques, and high quality customer service. The typical day at work was usually quite long and demanded constant attention to detail while being so fast paced.
Best job
I loved the environment and the pay was great for the work. With more time working there it was hard to find a job that could replace it. Just wish it was more diverse in work abilities
Amazing
IN-N-OUT will work with you in scheduling ,and provide a safe environment with your well being in mind. I don't regret ever working here ,and will always remember my time there as a positive one.
Great employees to work with, Fun work environment, Best customer service and Free meals!
I had the best time working for In N Out because my manager was always checking up on me and I had a lot of training time and was able to work alone and unsupervised.
Your always working hard
It was an awesome learning experience definitely recommend but if ur a lazy type then not cause your always moving and which is what I like. There is allot of flexibility and different makeup hours.
Awesome Company
I absolutely loved my time working for the company. They are constantly trying to give back to the employees, managers do their best to try and help others advance, as well as creating an awesome work environment while having fun working.
Productive but tiring
There is work to be done at In-N-Out but it is very tiring as you have to be quick and efficient. You will most likely be pretty tired at the end of your shift.
The pay makes it worth it, but it’s frustrating
My manager is awesome. But since i’ve gotten hired, i can feel that all the level 3 and above think they are very much better than me. I’ve been here a year and i still have yet to make any friends at in n out. Also, the time you are suppose to finish a shift could be anywhere from on time to 3 hours late. You can’t just clock out on your own, your supervisor has to tell you when. It is frustrating but the pay is very good.
Productive and full of energy type of environment
lThere was a lot to learn there at the company and I enjoyed having management that believed in me and wanted to see me succeed. They pushed me to be greater than I believe I could be which is something I needed more than ever t the time.
Fun to go to work
This company is family owned. They treat employees so awesome . It truly is your new family. In n out becomes your life. They do so much for the community and for their employees. Pay is above average and there is a lot of room to advance and make BooCoo bucks.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at In-N-Out Burger. Our community is ready to answer.
4.5
1.3K
4.2
Ratings from women
InHerSight Score
3.4Personal Development
4.1Career Opportunities
3.4Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight